How to Make 200 A Day

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#1 Dec 5, 2011
If you earn 200 a day – you’re making some pretty decent money… especially in this economy. But if you’re like most folks trying to make money from home online, you’re having a hard enough time learning how to make 100 dollars online – let alone 200 dollars a day.

How to Get 200 Dollars When You’ve Got No Internet Marketing Skills

You need to cheat! No, seriously. Let me explain…

I’ve been in Internet marketing and teaching people how to make money online for a very long time. I know how hard it is to make 200 dollars a day when you’re inexperienced, suffering from information overload and you just don’t know where to turn or who to believe.

I’m going to offer you some very good free advice now. If you listen to me and do what I suggest, you have a very good chance of making 200 a day!

How To Get 200 – Step One: Keep it simple stupid.

Remember that?

It was called the K.I.S.S. method.

But it couldn’t be better advice for the typical person out here trying to make some money from home.

If you’re one of those people who can’t seem to make any money no matter what you do – then you need the easiest and most basic of income opportunities.
What’s the criteria of a basic income opportunity for people with zero Internet marketing skills and no real aptitude for learning it?

That’s simple…

1. You should be able to understand the opportunity. You should be able to read about the income opportunity, fully digest it and literally be able to see exactly how it’ll work. If you don’t “get it” quickly and it’s not “obvious” to you – don’t invest in the opportunity.

I see a lot of people invest in an opportunity and then they start asking questions. Don’t be that person.

2. It should basically be turnkey. Nothing is 100% turnkey however. There will always be something you have to do on your end, but that “something” shouldn’t be much.

This is going to allow you to get up and running quickly. I see people fail because they invest into something, there’s too many pieces (or pieces they don’t know what to do with) and then it sits on their computer collecting virtual dust.
Don’t be this person either.

3. The opportunity you invest in should offer you instant payments. I don’t know about you, but I can’t be sitting here waiting around for a check from Clickbank or somebody. I need my money now!

Getting paid immediately is the way to go. If at all possible, make sure whatever opportunity you decide on has this option.

There Are No Faster Ways To Make 200 Dollars

It's a simple three principle method that can quickly starting putting money directly into your pocket.If you try this method, drop me a comment to let me know how you get on. I hope this article has been useful for you :)

Need a little extra help making 200 a day online? For a complete guide that shows you exactly how to make 200 a day, grab a copy of my Emergency Cash Report. It’s yours free and will save you plenty of time, money, frustrations and headaches.

Download It Now:

http://www.redplaidbanana.com

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#3 Sep 10, 2012
Update to my "How To Make a $200 A Day" Post:

Please use the URL http://www.200-a-day.com to learn more about the 200-A-Day Cash Machine

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Business News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wallace Associates Essential way of looking at ... 2 hr desaliukin 1
replace iphone 5s NAND? fingerprints function i... 5 hr vipprog 1
Curse of Worshipping things. 16 hr doG nmaDed Hloy r... 1
News NBA Moves All-Star Game Out of North Carolina O... 17 hr Imprtnrd 49
Eric Hamilton Marsden on how to take care of fu... Tue annejagger 1
The best way for buy memories. Tue baranfoto 1
will the loblaw warehouse in ottawa close its d... (Sep '09) Mon Ott2 220
More from around the web