Will young adults face 'rate shock' because of the health-care law?

Full story: The Washington Post

Many young, healthy Americans could soon see a jump in their health insurance costs, and insurance companies are saying: It's not our fault.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Does Insurance heal? Or just prevent a heart attack after billing?
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Why do americans not have free healthcare like every other major country in the world?? Look at the billions of american tax dollars given to israel every year.They have free healthcare and americans do not.
Surprise

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Theyre gonna get exactly what they voted for....screwed. That is IF they have a job!

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Anyone who votes in america is an IDIOT period.There is no 2 party system as both parties are exactly the same and controlled by the same people and it is not the average american citizens.More and more americans are catching on to this reality.
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Any other shocking rates?
Marco

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Cuba had the best health care system there was in all of Latin America and sure as hell better than much of USA's south till Castro took over and it was socialized health care from the Spaniards.

Point is that Obama and his crew of clueless Dems did it incorrectly and when you do it incorrectly you cause more problems than not.

Socialized health care works with the correct leader but Obama is inept .
Marco

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
Anyone who votes in america is an IDIOT period.There is no 2 party system as both parties are exactly the same and controlled by the same people and it is not the average american citizens.More and more americans are catching on to this reality.
It is politically apathetic people who justify not voting who are the true idiots , you can always vote for a candidate who is not in one of the two political parties and there are usually other issues to vote on.

It is easy to cry foul when you sit on the sidelines like an imbecile and not even participate.

I have a fairly new business which is doing rather well and I attribute that to ONLY hiring people who vote, I do not give a damn who they vote for but people who do not vote in EVERY election , local, state and federal truly lack an inner quality and society should ostracize them.
Marco

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Surprise wrote:
Theyre gonna get exactly what they voted for....screwed. That is IF they have a job!
The GOP ideology is not to do a damn thing about insane insurance company rates, dropping sick people and I could go on , the Dem ideology is to "fix" the problem by as USUAL doing it incorrectly.

You seem to be a Rep who votes and that is great with me .I do not find either party a winner but in life you have to make a choise and move in some direction.
Marco

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
Why do americans not have free healthcare like every other major country in the world?? Look at the billions of american tax dollars given to israel every year.They have free healthcare and americans do not.
They actually have a very good system and even some Jewish American retirees here in Florida go there get what they need than return.

Funny thing is they have way more politicians than we have in USA and yet they do things correctly , go figure.
In my case Miami's Cuban politicians as a whole make the NY MAFIA look ethical.
Nick

Windsor, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Fortunately for Obama, he doesn't need to care about being re-elected.

There is something to be said for limiting the amount of time a leader can stay in office. But there is a negative side to it too.

Because when the leader doesn't care about being re-elected, then he can make all kinds of poor decisions without any personal consequences for himself. There is no incentive to make good decisions that actually make the country better and not worse.

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Marco wrote:
Cuba had the best health care system there was in all of Latin America and sure as hell better than much of USA's south till Castro took over and it was socialized health care from the Spaniards.
Point is that Obama and his crew of clueless Dems did it incorrectly and when you do it incorrectly you cause more problems than not.
Socialized health care works with the correct leader but Obama is inept .
Cuba still has a world class health care system and this is well known.America has a for profit healthcare system and it will never be any good.Free healthcare should be a right of american citizens instead of the american tax payers money going to fund terrorist in Libya,Syria,and other parts of the world as well as the billions of tax dollars funneled to israel every year.The american people must retake america from the career criminals who control it now.

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Marco wrote:
<quoted text>
They actually have a very good system and even some Jewish American retirees here in Florida go there get what they need than return.
Funny thing is they have way more politicians than we have in USA and yet they do things correctly , go figure.
In my case Miami's Cuban politicians as a whole make the NY MAFIA look ethical.
Yes it is well known that the parasites in israel have free healthcare paid for with the american tax payers money and it must be stopped.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Business News Forum right now

Search the Business News Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
financial management lecture 6 hr Goh 1
western union money transfer (Jan '13) 10 hr sanchez 41
marketing strategy tips Fri Lin 1
marketing planning process Fri Goh 1
analysis of business situations Fri Goh 1
I am looking for companies that make exotic ski... Thu exotic skin shoes 3
Loblaw in talks with Atlas Logistics to run Aja... (Sep '07) Thu LoL 4,504
•••
•••