I received my fund from Sir Allan Inv...

I received my fund from Sir Allan Investment 1 hour back.

Posted in the Business News Forum

Mark

Torrance, CA

#1 Jun 17, 2013
Wow, I just received the confirmation alert from my bank that my account have been accredited with $25,000.00 from Sir Allan Investment this is really amazing i never believed there are still legit lender on this site, this lending company is scam free fast and reliable feel free to contact this company at [email protected] .com for loans with the best affordable rate of 2%.

Warn Regards.
lol

Europe

#2 Jun 17, 2013
Same scammer posting for himself do not trust !!!!
Lawrence

Nigeria

#3 Jun 19, 2013
Why are you trying to spoil the image of good company my friend christian also got his fund from Sir Allan Scott stop saying what you don't have ideal about ok.
charlie_charlie5 3

UK

#4 Jun 19, 2013
Hahahahah. Ofcourse its a scammer posting about him self. Why would a custormer do that? Honestly hackers are becoming more and more dumb

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Business News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Opera officially launches its browser that bloc... 11 hr fhh 1
will the loblaw warehouse in ottawa close its d... (Sep '09) 19 hr Ottawa 213
apply for loan asap (Jan '13) 22 hr James310 4
What do recruiters want to see on your resume? Thu Mary at Resume As... 1
News Watch Texas deputies rescue immigrants who had ... (Oct '15) Wed Three Days 8
News Buffett Chides College for Not Cutting Tuition ... Wed BDS the ziotards 1
How Will China eCommerce Look Like in 2018? Wed TMOGroup 1
More from around the web