Trekking Guide in Nepal

Since: Jun 09

Nepal

#1 Aug 7, 2009
Hi Nepal Visitor
I am Babu trekking guide In nepal. I have been here Guiding for more than 12 years. I have all mountain experience.so if any one interested to Visit Nepal I can arrang all kinds of Activities,like, Trekking ,Rafting,Peak climbing,hotel booking,bungy jum,jungle safari please don't hesitate to ask me.I will be glad to assist you.
Babu
www.nepalmountainguide.com
www.trekhimalaya.co.uk

Since: Jun 09

Nepal

#3 Dec 18, 2009
Dear Visitors.
Nameste!
I am Rajendra have been doing guiding in mountain since last 14 year, I already have more then 5000 happy clients.I am a licence holder guide.
Please kindly let me a chance my best hospitality to share long experience with you,your family and friend. please find me www.trektohimalaya.com
E-mail:[email protected]
Rajendra Pant

Nepal

#8 Sep 6, 2013
Hi All,
My name is Yam Bahadur Pant, though I am commonly known as “Rajendra” I born in 1977, then have been working as a Trekking Guide in the Himalaya since
1996, first as a porter and now as a Government licensed guide. As a team leader, myself and my fellow guides and porters work independently taking tourists on treks all throughout the Himalayan region. Having completed my intermediate Arts (Humanities) and currently completing my Bachelors degree, I am able to Fluently speak English, and better learning Spanish. Also as a guide I can provide You with a vast knowledge about the culture, language and local people of Nepal As well as being very hospitable. I am also very passionate about nature, particularly that of the mountains and while trekking I am sensitive and environmentally aware of my surroundings. In my experience I have climbed to heights over 6000 meters. I love my job and being out among the majestic beauty of the mountains and feel that if you choose to do a trek with me you will benefit from my experience, knowledge and passion of the Himalayas!!!
There is no question that Nepal offers some of their most spectacular and beautiful scenery in the world. Eight of the world’s ten highest peaks are found here, including the famous Mountain Everest. Hiking through the Himalayas you will be following paths that have been used for centuries and passing through villages with local people from a diverse range of ethical backgrounds. Their warm, outgoing and friendly natures help provide a valuable experience to The trekkers. The lengths of the different treks vary greatly and can be easily adjusted to suite your needs. Some people choose to spend just a few days in the mountains, others stay weeks and even months!! You can string a few popular treks together or just do a part of another trek many treks. Naturally,the best charming people are well-coming you in Nepal for all season.
http://anepaltrek.com/my-profile/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Business News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bank Transfer Hacker (Sep '13) Sat snow1976 21
News One Big Oil Company Sees a Bright Future in Ren... Sat Solarman 1
News Facebook Revenue, Users Top Estimates as Mobile... Fri Hellary Clitass 3
How to end the single life? (Apr '15) Aug 26 datingyoungerwomen 2
the senior singles dating site?is it true? (Mar '15) Aug 26 datingyoungerwomen 2
What happened to 2nd chances? Convicted Felons ... (Jul '09) Aug 25 ryan phillips 105
News It's weird how Google thinks full-page 'interst... Aug 24 Spotted Girl 2
More from around the web