Illegal immigrant workers

Illegal immigrant workers

There are 37 comments on the The Washington Post story from Jul 22, 2013, titled Illegal immigrant workers. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Marta Espinoza Lopez, 62, spent the past decade bent over a sewing machine in Arizona, stitching men's work jackets and vests.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 13

Roanoke, VA

#23 Jul 23, 2013
people can be such douchebags complaining about illegals coming to the U.S.
well, they happen to be the hardest workers and are the most willing to work. this earth belongs to everyone and everyone should be able to live where they want. and those who cant deal with it just need to shut up and deal.
ronnie

American Fork, UT

#24 Jul 23, 2013
leonardo wrote:
They dont remember why their ancestors were coming overseas they were leaving starvation from europe now americs belongs to them stupids
Please read American History. In 1804 Lewis and Clark paved a way through this Country from the start of the Missouri River to the Pacific Coast... No Mexicans lived here, even the Spainiards who conquered lower west coast didn't want to live here, they sold that land to President Jefferson for 3 million buck's.... This Country was founded and developed and conquered by White Europeans looking for land and religous Freedom. We didn't have Mexicans up here... Ever... Until Spain took over Mexihell and the Indiginous,Mexicans fled north to build Missions and become Spanish slaves building Missions... When you ruined Mexico you wanted the North American Continent but we have it and you folks need to go home and fix your own problems. It's hard to grasp how dumb most Mexicans are.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#25 Jul 24, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Brenda..........we are fighting the same battles that blacks fought in the 50's and 60's. We will not be denied.
To compare what is happening to illegals to the strife that AA's edured is the height of arrogance and is certainly not even close to the truth. Try another ploy, as this one was a big failure.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#26 Jul 24, 2013
spunkerz wrote:
people can be such douchebags complaining about illegals coming to the U.S.
well, they happen to be the hardest workers and are the most willing to work. this earth belongs to everyone and everyone should be able to live where they want. and those who cant deal with it just need to shut up and deal.
I think you mean they work harder at gaming our entitlement system than most. They work menial jobs that are mostly physical, but at which they aren't necessarily skilled. If they don't put forth much effort, they know their unscrupulous employers will fire them and find another willing illegal. Believe me, if they couldn't supplement their income with their American-born kids' freebies, they would be running from those jobs too.
juan b stupid twit

Montréal, Canada

#27 Jul 24, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Brenda..........we are fighting the same battles that blacks fought in the 50's and 60's. We will not be denied.
We've debunked this la ratza myth before pendejo. Illegals aren't sitting in the back of the bus. Illegals don't have to go to illegal alien only food joints. Illegals aren't in the shadows unless it's the shadows from houses and/or trees during lunch breaks or afternoon siesta's. When you start seeing "illegal alien only drinking fountains" then you might have something to argue about. Besides the blacks of those time were legal citizens not illegal aliens not entitled to any rights in this country other than a swift deportation and/or jail term before deportation.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#28 Jul 24, 2013
Juan wrote:
Many American companies take advantage of the undocumented worker.
And all illegal aliens take advantage of American workers.
Brenda besson

United States

#29 Jul 24, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>To compare what is happening to illegals to the strife that AA's edured is the height of arrogance and is certainly not even close to the truth. Try anotherlo ploy, as this one was a big failure.
I l love black americans,not like mexicans
Brenda besson

United States

#31 Jul 24, 2013
juan b stupid twit wrote:
<quoted text>
We've debunked this la ratza myth before pendejo. Illegals aren't sitting in the back of the bus. Illegals don't have to go to illegal alien only food joints. Illegals aren't in the shadows unless it's the shadows from houses and/or trees during lunch breaks or afternoon siesta's. When you start seeing "illegal alien only drinking fountains" then you might have something to argue about. Besides the blacks of those time were legal citizens not illegal aliens not entitled to any rights in this country other than a swift deportation and/or jail term before deportation.
you are Illegal end of conversatIon,nothIng can change that ,no rIghts.

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#32 Jul 25, 2013
leonardo wrote:
They dont remember why their ancestors were coming overseas they were leaving starvation from europe now americs belongs to them stupids


Mexico has many natural resources. Japan has none but built the world's 3rd largest economy. People from Mexico are just lazy or not too smart to get their country up and running. They would rather flee to a place that does not want them.

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#33 Jul 25, 2013
leonardo wrote:
<quoted text>my ancestors were from this continent and i guess you ancestors came from other continent and know like allways they appropiate of this land if you want to put in that way
Your ancestors? Would that be Indians who walked over the Barren Straight? If you know any history, man originated in Africa. After that they spread over the planet. So your ancestors were not from this continent.

I bet you think you are white and not a Indian?

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#34 Jul 25, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Brenda..........we are fighting the same battles that blacks fought in the 50's and 60's. We will not be denied.
Blacks were/are US citizens, you are illegal aliens who are citizens from another country, from a failed state that your people are in charge of. Even you don't want to be under Mexican rule.

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#35 Jul 25, 2013
spunkerz wrote:
wake up, trog! its 2013...if u don't like illegals here in the U.S. then LEAVE...go to Canada!
Illegal aliens are at the bottom of the food chain. They can't run the country they have because Mexicans are in charge.

Warms my heart when i see a father or mother arrested for deportation.

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#36 Jul 25, 2013
spunkerz wrote:
people can be such douchebags complaining about illegals coming to the U.S.
well, they happen to be the hardest workers and are the most willing to work. this earth belongs to everyone and everyone should be able to live where they want. and those who cant deal with it just need to shut up and deal.
You really don't know much about the world, do you? Having never been to anywhere other than a place you could walk to. Koreans work harder and put Mexicans to shame. Not only do Koreans work harder, the are worlds smarter.

Koreans have the world's highest math scores, the world's fastest broadband internet, they just produced the world's fastest WIFI. They build cars, ships, Samsung & LG, world's second best selling cell phone Galaxy 4, school system to replace all textbooks with digital by 2015. They teach English from grade school to high school, i bet there are more English speakers in Korea then next door in Mexico? Because Mexicans don't care about education.

If Mexico plays nice maybe Korea will ship some of their products there so you can put them together.

BTW, people can't just move where they want. If you were not from a lawless state you would know that. Country have to protect themselves against people who carry diseases, who are criminals, poor, sick, uneducated, child molesters, the insane and the stupid. That's why countries issue visas.
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#37 Jul 27, 2013
spytheweb wrote:
<quoted text>
You really don't know much about the world, do you? Having never been to anywhere other than a place you could walk to. Koreans work harder and put Mexicans to shame. Not only do Koreans work harder, the are worlds smarter.
Koreans have the world's highest math scores, the world's fastest broadband internet, they just produced the world's fastest WIFI. They build cars, ships, Samsung & LG, world's second best selling cell phone Galaxy 4, school system to replace all textbooks with digital by 2015. They teach English from grade school to high school, i bet there are more English speakers in Korea then next door in Mexico? Because Mexicans don't care about education.
If Mexico plays nice maybe Korea will ship some of their products there so you can put them together.
BTW, people can't just move where they want. If you were not from a lawless state you would know that. Country have to protect themselves against people who carry diseases, who are criminals, poor, sick, uneducated, child molesters, the insane and the stupid. That's why countries issue visas.
All Asians are advanced far beyond Mexicans. Sorry. The indigenous south American/Mexican is culturally backwards, uneducated and useless too developed Society. They are far better off living in their environment and culture instead of trying to compete with Asian illegals... Obviously American's preference.
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#38 Jul 29, 2013
Mexicans are some of the hardest workers and smartest people on the planet.

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#39 Jul 29, 2013
Juan wrote:
Mexicans are some of the hardest workers and smartest people on the planet.
Mules are hard working too, as far as being smart, just look at Mexico. Do they have a working sewer system yet?

Since: Jul 13

Roanoke, VA

#40 Jul 30, 2013
spytheweb wrote:
<quoted text>
Mules are hard working too, as far as being smart, just look at Mexico. Do they have a working sewer system yet?
god, ur a moron. that's soooo an inbred, stupid, 1950s, backwoods comment you made. please just move to Canada if u hate illegals so much. ur probably a waste of air anyway...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Business News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'The Martial Arts Kid': Film Review 17 hr Dragon 1
Global Guitar Tools Market Research Report 2017 Mon qyrtinaning168 1
Global Guitar Stands Market Research Report 2017 Mon QYResearch 1
Ants, Roaches, Spiders bugging you? (Oct '15) Sun Whatsbuggingyou 5
News Trump is upset the media is not reporting a mea... Sun Chilli J 15
Cheap soccer jerseys on Soccer777 Feb 25 Calista 1
News Republicans Are Trying to Let Internet Provider... Feb 23 Whats the difference 1
More from around the web