'This is horrible': US adds just 69,0...

'This is horrible': US adds just 69,000 jobs in May; stocks suffer worst fall of year

There are 1154 comments on the The Washington Post story from Jun 2, 2012, titled 'This is horrible': US adds just 69,000 jobs in May; stocks suffer worst fall of year. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

U.S. employers created 69,000 jobs in May, the fewest in a year, and the unemployment rate ticked up.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#1021 Jun 20, 2012
rugby brags on his 47th out of 50 states job creation resume

Hahahahahahahaha
Epicurus

Ocala, FL

#1022 Jun 20, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
Not really, most make sense.
A little DeMog joke you should enjoy!

A racist & a alien & a socialist & Muslim & and a Christian enter a bar to order a drink.
The bartender says: "What will that be Mr. President?

PS: I am an equal opportunity skeptic.
See the Light

United States

#1023 Jun 20, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all they've had for 4 years, besides the birther mental defectives.
Democrats can't come up with an intelligent idea if it killed em. The only thing you know how to do is edit.
You are good at doctoring up what someone says. You leave out certain words to make it seem something else. Like yesterday with Romney. NBC was caught editing it. No wonder NO ONE listens to you loons. You couldn't tell the truth if your'e life depended on it. Just as Eric Holder.
Third World America

Woodbridge, VA

#1024 Jun 20, 2012
Philliproy wrote:
<quoted text>
Unemployment is still above 12% in Nevada with massive foreclosure and underwater mortgage activity due to National Socialist Obamanomics in that swing state.
"In Florida’s Republican primary, Mitt...beats President Barack Obama in a head-to-head race, poll shows."
Source: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/01/28/v-fulls...
Plenty of jobs for illegals though

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#1025 Jun 20, 2012
Epicurus wrote:
<quoted text>
A little DeMog joke you should enjoy!
A racist & a alien & a socialist & Muslim & and a Christian enter a bar to order a drink.
The bartender says: "What will that be Mr. President?
PS: I am an equal opportunity skeptic.
Politics should make us skeptics, because we were not alert, we let a lot of freedom slip away.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#1026 Jun 20, 2012
See the Light wrote:
<quoted text>Democrats can't come up with an intelligent idea if it killed em. The only thing you know how to do is edit.
You are good at doctoring up what someone says. You leave out certain words to make it seem something else. Like yesterday with Romney. NBC was caught editing it. No wonder NO ONE listens to you loons. You couldn't tell the truth if your'e life depended on it. Just as Eric Holder.
The Mystery Of Barack Obama Continues
By Steve Baldwin for the Western Center for Journalism
Most Americans don’t realize we have elected a president whom we know very little about.

Researchers have discovered that Obama’s autobiographical books are little more than PR stunts, as they have little to do with the actual events of his life. The fact is we know less about President Obama than perhaps any other president in American history and much of this is due to actual efforts to hide his record. This should concern all Americans.
http://www.westernjournalism.com/exclusive-in ...

More recently, it was discovered that Obama’s Selective Service card may have been doctored. Federal law requires all American males to register for the Selective Service (the draft) in case a major war broke out. Blogger Debbie Schlussel has discovered solid evidence that Obama’s Selective Service registration form was submitted not when he was younger as required, but rather in 2008 and then altered to look older. Indeed, the forgers forgot to alter the “Document Location Number” which shows that it is clearly a 2008 form. This is fraud and it’s a felony and Schlussel’s allegations are backed up by Stephen Coffman, a former high-ranking Federal agent. Moreover, the document shows a September 4th, 1980 date and the location of the transaction as Hawaii, but at that time Obama was thousands of miles away attending Occidental College in Los Angeles.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/exclusive-in

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#1027 Jun 20, 2012
DangerousRiteWingCrusader wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor America; racist GOP crooks are sabotaging the Negro president and our economy.....
No His Vice Potus and his Policy's are ruining him

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#1028 Jun 20, 2012
Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows Mitt Romney attracting 47% of the vote, while President Obama earns 45%. Four percent (4%) prefer some other candidate, and another five percent (5%) are undecided.

Wait till Cher comes back with Obama singing a duet of, I got you babe, with obama holding a cut out of Osama bin Laden. his only achievement in 3.5 years.

Since: Jan 10

Las Vegas, NV

#1029 Jun 20, 2012
Philliproy wrote:
<quoted text>
Unemployment is still above 12% in Nevada with massive foreclosure and underwater mortgage activity due to National Socialist Obamanomics in that swing state.
"In Florida’s Republican primary, Mitt...beats President Barack Obama in a head-to-head race, poll shows."
Source: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/01/28/v-fulls...
In the local news yesterday, feds stop unemployment compensation to NV. Says our unemployment rate is not bad enough to warrant federal assistance.

Clear indication Nevada will not vote for obama, so we are getting punished.

I love Nevada again. Hard core conservative, gun toting, independent, wild west, gorgeous women, tittle bars, first line of defense against California.

Since: Jan 10

Las Vegas, NV

#1030 Jun 20, 2012
DangerousRiteWingCrusader wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor America; racist GOP crooks are sabotaging the Negro president and our economy.....
The only economy getting sabotaged is your "sit on your ass and expect entitlement" economy.

obama is white BTW. Race card -- all you libs got left.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#1031 Jun 20, 2012
Here in Vegas wrote:
<quoted text>
In the local news yesterday, feds stop unemployment compensation to NV. Says our unemployment rate is not bad enough to warrant federal assistance.
Clear indication Nevada will not vote for obama, so we are getting punished.
I love Nevada again. Hard core conservative, gun toting, independent, wild west, gorgeous women, tittle bars, first line of defense against California.
LOL
Vote The Zebra Out

AOL

#1032 Jun 20, 2012
DangerousRiteWingCrusader wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor America; racist GOP crooks are sabotaging the Negro president and our economy.....
Same old boring wah wah wah, blah blah blah, yada yada far left B.S.

Your "Negro" President isn't a "Negro". Call him what he is. A "Zebra"... You know, half black and half white, or, vice/versa.

Oh, and by the way, the GOP crooks don't need to sabotage our economy. The "Zebra in Chief" is doing a great job of sabotaging our econony all by himself...

Now run along, your mommy has a nice glass of fresh, cold, Democrat Donkey Brand of kool-ade for you drink...

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#1033 Jun 20, 2012
It has become clear that President Obama is ruling more as a king than a president and if the American people do not insist that Congress put the quietus on his executive order proclamations -- the US is in serious danger of losing our constitutional republic and once again becoming a people ruled by a king and a would-be dictator.

It would seem that Obama subscribes to what is known as the Unitary Executive theory.“The unitary executive theory is a theory of American constitutional law holding that the President controls the entire executive branch. The doctrine is based upon Article Two of the United States Constitution, which vests "the executive power" of the United States in the President.

Since: Jan 10

Las Vegas, NV

#1034 Jun 20, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
It has become clear that President Obama is ruling more as a king than a president and if the American people do not insist that Congress put the quietus on his executive order proclamations -- the US is in serious danger of losing our constitutional republic and once again becoming a people ruled by a king and a would-be dictator.
It would seem that Obama subscribes to what is known as the Unitary Executive theory.“The unitary executive theory is a theory of American constitutional law holding that the President controls the entire executive branch. The doctrine is based upon Article Two of the United States Constitution, which vests "the executive power" of the United States in the President.
I think obama got advanced word on SB1070 and healthcare at SCOTUS and he lost both. He's going scorched Earth policy now. Congress needs to pull him in quick. If for any other reason to save what's left of the democrat party.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#1035 Jun 20, 2012
Here in Vegas wrote:
<quoted text>
I think obama got advanced word on SB1070 and healthcare at SCOTUS and he lost both. He's going scorched Earth policy now. Congress needs to pull him in quick. If for any other reason to save what's left of the democrat party.
Once Holder falls Obama will also fall
Vote King Obama Out

AOL

#1037 Jun 21, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Once Holder falls Obama will also fall
On his own sword, I hope. Nov. 6 will be just fine.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#1038 Jun 21, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Once Holder falls Obama will also fall
For the sake of mental stimulation, did you realize that if Obama is proven to not have qualified for the Presidency, all of his bills are null and void, and more important his two picks for the Supreme Court would also have to leave their post and President Romney would then have opportunity to pick as many as 4 justices in his 8 years.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#1039 Jun 21, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>For the sake of mental stimulation, did you realize that if Obama is proven to not have qualified for the Presidency, all of his bills are null and void, and more important his two picks for the Supreme Court would also have to leave their post and President Romney would then have opportunity to pick as many as 4 justices in his 8 years.
we can only hope the republicans grow a set!!

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#1041 Jun 21, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
we can only hope the republicans grow a set!!
yep, calls need to be made to congrass to tell them to get off their arse and forget living in a Politically Correct world and do their job. Impeach.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#1044 Jun 21, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>yep, calls need to be made to congrass to tell them to get off their arse and forget living in a Politically Correct world and do their job. Impeach.
Yep a new Obama campaign slogan

" I and Holder lied and Brian Terry died"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Business News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Northwest Flight Attendants Reject Cuts (Jun '06) Feb 20 Brown Sugar 38,807
I love kickboxing Feb 16 MisJ 1
PT Web Search Gig - Anywhere Feb 15 Tiger0904 1
WoW! Powerful Money-Making Opportunity from Home! Feb 15 Anonymous 1
News 100 Years Of Social Justice Warriors Remind Us ... Feb 11 C Kersey 1
How to Cope in Business with a Whistleblower Feb 11 davidaktx 1
News Kroger selling its convenience store unit for $... Feb 8 Gritty 1
More from around the web