Notable FHTMers Part II
Posted in the Business News Forum
Since: Nov 09
#1 Dec 17, 2009
Look who saw the opportunity and ran with the ball. What are you waiting for? www.fortunesocial.com
Below is a partial, but growing, list of notable celebrities, professional athletes, entertainers, business leaders and politicians who are involved with FHTM.
* Art Monk - NFL, Hall of Fame, 16 seasons, Redskins, Jets, Eagles
* Bob Lily - NFL Great, Hall of Fame, 14 seasons, Cowboys
* Cullen Jones - Olympic gold medal swimmer
* Darrell Green - NFL, Hall of Fame, 20 seasons, Redskins
* Doug Herbert - Owner/Driver Snap-On Tools Top Fuel Dragster
* Evander Holyfield - heavyweight boxing champion (joined October '09)
* Phil Ford - former NBA and UNC basketball star
* George Andrie - NFL Great, 10 seasons, Cowboys
* Jeff Gordon - DuPont Sponsored NASCAR Driver and Four-Time Brickyard Champion
* Jerry Rice - NFL great, 20 seasons, 49ers, Raiders, Seahawks
* Mitch Stott - 2003 IHRA Pro Modified World Champion and first Pro Mod Five Second Doorslammer
* Rondell Jones - 5 seasons NFL, Broncos, Ravens
* Shaquille O'Neal - 17 seasons NBA, 4 NBA Titles, Magic, Lakers, Heat, Suns, Cavaliers
* Stacy Compton - Veteran of NASCAR's NEXTEL CUP and Craftsman Truck Series
* Steve Corker - Top Sportsman, 2008 World Champion Drag Racing IHRA
* Terrence Metcalf - 7 seasons NFL, Bears
* Vic Jones - 7 seasons NFL, Buccaneers, Lions
* Barbara McKay - former morning talk show host
* Barbara Palacios - Former Miss Universe and Venezuelan TV show host, Minister of Tourism of Venezuela
* Brian Sexton - Radio voice of the Jacksonville Jaguars (After being in the business for 90 days, he resigned his 6-figure paycheck with CBS47 & FOX30 TV to concentrate on FHTM full-time.)
* Chris Rock - comedian, actor joined in September '09
* Stefania Fernandez - Miss Universe 2009
* Donna Lewis - Wife of Ken Lewis, President and CEO of Bank of America
* Jack Cotton - Owner of the Scotsman Convenience (60+ locations on the East Coast), Dairy Queens, and Blimpi's
* Jerry Fallwell, Jr - Attorney and Chancellor of Liberty University
* Mel Graham - One of the Carolinas leading real estate developers and nephew if evangelist Billy Graham. Built 5 Jack Nicklaus golf and resort developments. Total cost is almost 3 Billion dollars. Read his Bio Here. Mel researched FHTM for a few months, trying to find something wrong with the pay plan. He couldn't find it. So he flew to Lexington and met with FHTM staff, and joined. He says his biggest regret is that he didn't join months earlier.
* Pat Rogers - Owner of numerous Harley Davidson and car dealership
* Rai Glover - Former VP at Bank of America
* Wendell Murphy - NC's 2nd wealthiest individual. The Ray Kroc of the Pork Industry, Former Chairman ofthe Board and Chief Executive Officer of Murphy Farms, Director of Smithfield Foods, Inc. In Honor of his commitment and leadership, the south end of NCSU's Carter-Finley Stadium was named the Wendell H. Murphy Football Center.
* Woodson Gardner - Who's Who of Luxury Realty, Featured in Forbes
* Bob McDonnell - Newly elected Governor of Virginia and former Virginia Attorney General
* Jim Miles - Former Secretary of State of South Carolina
* Judy Hammerschmidt - Former Asst. Attorney General in Reagan Administration
* Patrick O. Gottschalk - Virginia Secretary of Commerce
* Pat McCrory - Former Mayor of Charlotte, NC and gubernatorial candidate
* Mike Rose - Senator of SC
* Tom Gallagher - Chief Financial Officer for State of Florida
Dont miss the greatest business opportunity of the 21st century.
#7 Oct 29, 2012
Your comments are hilarious. They are almost as funny as the Latinos who recruit friends from the immigration line just before they are about to be deported back to Mexico. None of these people have valid US SS#'s but they become FHTM reps anyway. Then they are forced to buy a bunch of crap they really dont need on a stolen credit card so FHTM appears to be expanding and booming.
The reality is they are dying. Multiple lawsuits and AG investigations. Hell, they couldnt even afford to pay the 1.5 million dollar fine from the Texas AG last year. They asked for payment terms.
Charles Ponzi would be proud of Paul Orberson. They are like 2 peas in a pod.]
This are fascinating links:
#9 Apr 29, 2013
MLM fraud whistle-blower Joseph Isaacs, who was made famous by exposing the Fortune Hi-Tech Marketing (FHTM) pyramid scheme and fraud back in 2010, has just released his memoir titled,“Skapegoat the FHTM Blame Game Story”. It is available via Amazon for the Kindle, via Barnes and Noble for the Nook and also in paperback through Create Space.( www.joseph-isaacs.com )
This compelling, true and personal, story is about a successful semi-retired 30+ year entrepreneur that turned whistle-blower after getting involved with an illegal Ponzi style MLM called Fortune Hi-Tech Marketing (FHTM) in 2009. Top FHTM leaders and its founder Paul Orberson tried to destroy his life after he developed a FREE Facebook style tool-set for the industry. Subsequent to FHTM receiving their 2nd cease and desist from Montana, he filed a complaint with the Kentucky BBB explaining their fraudulent ways, in an effort to get reimbursement for unwanted inventory. Shortly thereafter they make him the global scapegoat for everything bad happening to FHTM.
Mr. Isaacs was hit with a frivolous lawsuit claiming trademark violation for marks they never owned. The “fortune mark” is owned by Time, Inc. and FHTM was under an order to stop using it themselves. This was a foolish attempt to gag him and stifle his "Freedom of Speech" rights to prevent FHTM from being further branded as an "Illegal Pyramid Scheme". The stress of the harassing litigation caused multiple life-threatening heart attacks. Mr. Isaacs almost died in 2011 from the heart issues caused by FHTM. This story will keep you mesmerized by the deceit, sexual harassment, lies, judicial manipulation, influence peddling and the drama that unfolds over the next couple of years.
His campaign for truth-telling finally bears fruit when FHTM was shut down on the morning of January 28th, 2013 when the FTC and Kentucky AG raided the Fortune Hi-Tech Marketing corporate offices in Lexington, Kentucky. Employees were sent walking and all files were confiscated. Northern District of Illinois Federal Judge Darrah issues a temporary restraining order. Receiver Rob Evans and Associates was appointed.
"This is the beginning of the end for one of the most prolific pyramid schemes operating in North America," Kentucky Attorney General Jack Conway said. "This is a classic pyramid scheme in every sense of the word. The vast majority of people, more than 90 percent, who bought in to FHTM lost their money."
Add your comments below
|Does anyone know anything about Sone China Comp... (May '12)||18 hr||John||5|
|American Outdoor Brands Corp: Time to Move On?||18 hr||payme||13|
|Polypeptide GalNac Transferase 1/GALNT1 Data An...||Thu||qyresearchglobal||1|
|Professional Microplate Reader Sales Market Rep...||Thu||qyresearcheurope||1|
|Pre-coated Plates Market Professional Survey Re...||Thu||QYRtina68||1|
|China Copper Nano Powder, Alloy Powder, Nano Ni...||Thu||wonano||1|
|China Copper/Nickel Nanoparticle, Nano Copper S...||Thu||wonano||1|
Find what you want!
Search Business News Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC