whales

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Wow, I can't believe this, when I'm about giving up, I found a new legit wu seller. He gave sent me $1000 yesterday which I cashout.
All I need now is a good seller of cc to keep making cash.
Lost in translation

Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

whales wrote:
Wow, I can't believe this, when I'm about giving up, I found a new legit wu seller. He gave sent me $1000 yesterday which I cashout.
All I need now is a good seller of cc to keep making cash.
Yeah, How LEGIT?
Someone ripped me.$200!!

Since: Jun 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

yes, last time i try some person but i meet scam too
i loss about 300$ for ripper,
but last week i meet read hacker him doing for me 1000$ transfer. him is best for me
if u want contact him and try with small transfer
min 500$ u can see him legit
nick yahoo of him: hacker.vip1979
but dont make him angrry, if u want work serious and long time with him
next week i will doing with him, him like me bacause im not joke
Lost in translation

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

davidjack wrote:
yes, last time i try some person but i meet scam too
i loss about 300$ for ripper,
but last week i meet read hacker him doing for me 1000$ transfer. him is best for me
if u want contact him and try with small transfer
min 500$ u can see him legit
nick yahoo of him: hacker.vip1979
but dont make him angrry, if u want work serious and long time with him
next week i will doing with him, him like me bacause im not joke
Are really from United States?
That some bad English....Check before you post.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Lost in translation wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, How LEGIT?

Someone ripped me.$200!!
Wu.transfer.guy@gmail.com helped me
out a few times... All the other guys ripped me!
larsen

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

If you want paypal or cvv i am here
larsen05@hotmail.fr
Jenny

Nigeria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Well I don't know much about this wu stuff but what I know is a guy selling out amazon gift card, PSN and Ukash code at a very low price for a whole week. I paid him for ukash code and this guy sends me 3codes daily to my email worth $100 eash code and this went on for one full week I.e I got $2100 worth of Ukash in a week. This is my second week and I just renewed the deal with him, can't say how happy I am right. I can't give out is email puplicly cause he advise I shouldn't so guessing that's what he tell is other customers to I don't... I'll do it this way. Encode it if u can
G 2 e x p p o (at) g m a I l (dot) c o m
real wu

Brentford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Contact me at real.ukseller@yahoo.com and I'll give the first person a free 1000pound wu transfer. Then ill show u all the proof. Message me. First come. First serve. And im not a vietnam scammer. There is no such thing as bug or software. Only u can do it if u have a friend in wu agent. And I do. So he gives to me. And I sell. Gives me 2 a day now. Each around 1000. Either 100 higher or 100lower
Legit Hacker

Torrance, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Tired of Scammers? Need a legit hacker? Contact us! Transfersnhacks4u@gmail.com Payment is through Paypal.
Luke

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

All of a sudden everybody is now a hacker lol. This dudes are kinda funny. I lost my money last week for $150 though its not that much till i found the real deal. This dude is very professional... wu.c@cyberservices. com is the REAL DEAL trust me this dude transferred $57,000.00 to my Bank...its BOA. You may try him too
Shelby

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Iíve read and tested out so many comments on here and I found are nothing but PURE SCAMMERS! Please do not waste your hard earned money to these rippers. A couple of days ago I used TransfersNHacks4u@Gmail.com *he was my last hope. He let me pay through Western Union. For the tester, I sent him $350 and It took him a while to respond but he finally sent me the MTCN number for $3500. I WAS SO HAPPY :) You guys must try him. Refer to others. I finally bought my first car.
Davey

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

We'll I just lost funds to Kimani Johnson he lied to me and now I don't know who to trust everybody scam even the ones that say no upfront few they could steal identity or something
But no more losing money till I see solid proof somebody was paid and MTCN receipt or something not a fake
Peter

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

i used these guys last week Monday, i have proof if wanted.Only thing is they limit it to just one transaction per client per month. Their site is; www.approvedhack4u.blogspot.com

They also have a lot of tutorials that they can help you with for free..so you dont actually need to pay them anything if you have the technical knowlege to use their tutorials..they will offer it to you for free.. most hacking tools.Stop waisting you money on scammers people.The economy is hard enough as it is..save your hard earned money.
jay

Providence, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Peter wrote:
i used these guys last week Monday, i have proof if wanted.Only thing is they limit it to just one transaction per client per month. Their site is; www.approvedhack4u.blogspot.com
They also have a lot of tutorials that they can help you with for free..so you dont actually need to pay them anything if you have the technical knowlege to use their tutorials..they will offer it to you for free.. most hacking tools.Stop waisting you money on scammers people.The economy is hard enough as it is..save your hard earned money.
thanks Peter, solved a few problems with the returns!much appreciated and highly recommended
stud4nerd

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

jay wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks Peter, solved a few problems with the returns!much appreciated and highly recommended
I can state for a fact that the guys at www.approvedhack4u.blogspot.com are rippers and scammers i got ripped of AUD$420 just this past week.
Julie

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Hot deals going on, contact: wu.c@cyberservices'com. Same day delivery Bank Transfers, ready made ATM cards same day shipment, WU Transfers. This hacker is really the best we are dealing with him NO FAKE NO SCAMS safe business
neon

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

stud4nerd wrote:
<quoted text>
I can state for a fact that the guys at www.approvedhack4u.blogspot.com are rippers and scammers i got ripped of AUD$420 just this past week.
are you sure???i bought cvv2 fullz from them yesterday,tried it and all was fine.I doubt you've used them before
neon

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

their website is;
http://approvedhack4u.blogspot.com

its got proof all over it.They're now offering paypal logins, dumps,cc's and the lot
Randy

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

http://approvedhack4u.blogspot.com jajajajaja another SCAM!!!!! check the website and whales never reply the msgs, SCAMMERS !!!!!
stud4nerd

Burwood, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

neon wrote:
<quoted text>
are you sure???i bought cvv2 fullz from them yesterday,tried it and all was fine.I doubt you've used them before
Neon am very sure off what i wrote. I won't bad mouth anybody for no reason. I am not a seller neither am i blogger.They said they were going to refund my money to me because i wasn't going to topup what i had already paid for them to send me a higher amount. But as i write this now they haven't done that and won't even reply mails.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••