No clear signal on FCC chairman's post

No clear signal on FCC chairman's post

There are 8 comments on the Politico story from Nov 9, 2012, titled No clear signal on FCC chairman's post. In it, Politico reports that:

President Barack Obama's reelection means a Democrat will remain in the driver's seat at the Federal Communications Commission next year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Politico.

responder

Columbus, OH

#1 Nov 9, 2012
ReTHUGlicans in the House and Senate will do all they can to block ALL of Mr. Obama's appointments, I'm sure. They hate him, now more than ever because he was re-elected and they were humiliated.

We're in for a rough 2 years until we get a chance to elect a Dem Congress.
Lance Winslow

San Jose, CA

#2 Nov 9, 2012
responder wrote:
ReTHUGlicans in the House and Senate will do all they can to block ALL of Mr. Obama's appointments, I'm sure. They hate him, now more than ever because he was re-elected and they were humiliated.
We're in for a rough 2 years until we get a chance to elect a Dem Congress.
Let it be different this term, please. I hope Obama takes off the gloves.

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3 Nov 9, 2012
Lance Winslow wrote:
<quoted text>Let it be different this term, please. I hope Obama takes off the gloves.
Really, when did he during the first term. Maybe if he would actually do what he says he will do and reach across the isle, he would make progress.
responder

Columbus, OH

#4 Nov 9, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Really, when did he during the first term. Maybe if he would actually do what he says he will do and reach across the isle, he would make progress.
No, he would't. He did that all during his first term and, especially the last two years, was constantly stonewalled and rebuffed.

Facts are strangers to you, aren't they?:)

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#5 Nov 9, 2012
4 more years of Bernanke. Oh Joy. Happy Happy. Even Ben Bernanke hates Ben Bernanke. The poor bastard is stuck between a rock and Obama.

Location hidden

#6 Nov 9, 2012
The FCC did it's dirty work years ago.

Location hidden

#7 Nov 9, 2012
The air waves are dead in case you haven't noticed.

Since: Dec 07

Spring, TX

#8 Nov 9, 2012
responder wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he would't. He did that all during his first term and, especially the last two years, was constantly stonewalled and rebuffed.
Facts are strangers to you, aren't they?:)
His first term had a full dem congress for two years, screwball.

What was the result? Nobamacaretax, shovel ready, cash for clunkers, 17 bankrupt green energy projects and other taxpayer funded blunders.

Oh yes, thank destiny for Nov 2010. Facts are something you only dream up, boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Business News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dak Prescott : The Machine 4 hr Anonymous 4
News FCC votes along party lines to end 'net neutral... 5 hr Impeach The Traitor 54
Drake : Top Of The Rap Game 9 hr Anonymous 2
50 Cent's New Movie 10 hr Anonymous 2
Timothy Bradley: Desert Storm 10 hr Anonymous 2
Stephen Curry, The Family Matters 10 hr Anonymous 2
Yo Gotti : King Of Memphis 10 hr Anonymous 2
More from around the web