First visit by an Iranian leader to Egypt in 34 years meets with uneasy reception

Full story: The Washington Post

Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, center, waves to Egyptian worshippers after he visits the shrine of Imam Hussein, the grandson of Islam's Prophet Mohammad, in Cairo, Egypt, Tuesday, Feb.
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Feb 6, 2013

“AVAUNCEZ!!”

Since: Aug 07

Eldora Iowa

#1 Feb 5, 2013
WEll, you have to understand, Ahmadinejad has to get his order in for F-16 parts. Now that his buddy Morsi has brand new, state of the art F-16s he is wanting to upgrade and have the Egyptians over order the parts the Iranians need.

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

#2 Feb 6, 2013
Obviously, the urgent shipment of 20 F-16 and 200 Abrams Tanks to the Mozlem Brother radical regime of Morsi who sponsors Hamas terrorists of Gaza and al Qaida terrorists of Sinai following the urgent historic visit of the Iranian regime and now Urgent peace offer from Obama aimed at threatening the Jewish state government of Netanyahu to hurry and surrender Jerusalem to the Mozlem Brotherhood. Obama was able to remove Mubarak and to surround Israel with Mozlem Brother axis of Egypt-Hamas-al Qaida in the South together with the Iranian-Syrian-Russian Hezbollah ion the north while the Russian Navy is docking in the Syrian port of Tartous. Obama is the American president who was able to degrade the security of Israel more than the worst enemies of Israel since 1948 and he should never be trusted for peace deal with the Mozlem brotherhood that he represents behind the scenes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Business News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
0794438545 Dr.Arnold affordable abortion clinic... 8 hr dr-arnold 2
Can I go for interior designing field? 9 hr academyforartdesign 1
What are the best boots for western riding? 11 hr Lynndoherty 1
Glazier Service London UK (Jan '09) 19 hr Cory Trevor 7
King Cobra Muffler Business Tip of the Day 20 hr King Cobra Muffler 1
King Cobra Muffler Centers Motivational Quote o... 20 hr King Cobra Muffler 1
Advertise your business both locally and abroad... (May '13) Fri maama HALIMA 4
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••