Drowning in debt; what about retirement?

Drowning in debt; what about retirement?

There are 4 comments on the CNN story from Nov 17, 2006, titled Drowning in debt; what about retirement?. In it, CNN reports that:

Can a refinacing put this couple back on the right track? By Walter Updegrave , Money Magazine senior editor November 17 2006: 8:11 AM EST NEW YORK -- Question: My wife and I are self-employed. In addition to a ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

priority

Chula Vista, CA

#1 Nov 18, 2006
And you better hope not to have any medical problems. That's another racket, medical/dental/ etc. All Way Overpriced!!! maybe they need regulation, since that's what they like to do in DC.
Model citizen

Wichita, KS

#2 Nov 18, 2006
Those with insurance pay double for themselves and the guy without insurance. The people of America don't want to admit we can't afford health care for everyone and bloated government at the same time.
priority

El Dorado Hills, CA

#3 Nov 20, 2006
Model citizen wrote:
Those with insurance pay double for themselves and the guy without insurance. The people of America don't want to admit we can't afford health care for everyone and bloated government at the same time.
Yeah, well, you're paying for all the illegals, and immigrants who have "medical" problems, through the Social Programs in all levels of government. I know, I used to work for one of those agencies! But an average citizen, has to pay and pay for others, including your children, that there's nothing left for health insurance. Again, it is ALSO a MONEY racket the health system has going, with OUTRAGEOUS
Charges for various healthcare!! It's a problem from both the Medical field and the Government that the average citizen can't afford healtcare!

How is it you manage to pay for yours? What kind of job do you have? Government perhaps!
Faina

London, UK

#4 Mar 26, 2014
This is the first time I had ever applied for a loan. I couldn't have asked for anything more from the staff that answered any of my questions to the application process. Once this had all been completed the money was transferred quickly into my account. I will definitely be recommending 911PDAY .COM ( http://goo.gl/EvYZBe ) too my friends and family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Business News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
W.U transfers with NO UPFRONT !!! (Jan '13) 1 hr LDL 120
Victor Edozien of Asaba Group Holdings: Tips on... 16 hr martineejdan 3
will the loblaw warehouse in ottawa close its d... (Sep '09) 21 hr TalkmanSleep 148
News Shell Cuts 6,500 Jobs and Slashes Spending on P... 21 hr nowhutisayin 1
5 steps to starting your own business Wed ShermanKight 2
balancing money, work and lifestyle Wed ShermanKight 2
News Does the press slice and dice the electorate to... Wed Black Annie 1
More from around the web