Obama to launch series of quick trips...

Obama to launch series of quick trips to emphasize economic proposals, starting in Texas

There are 54 comments on the The Washington Post story from May 5, 2013, titled Obama to launch series of quick trips to emphasize economic proposals, starting in Texas. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Immigration, guns and national security are dominating the discussion on Capitol Hill, but Americans by and large are still focused on their bottom line.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
alan

Livonia, LA

#44 May 7, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep dreaming;
http://blog.chron.com/txpotomac/2011/07/ten-r...
You still have the highest concentration of low salary workers, still have over 25% of your population without any medial coverage, and THAT'S A FACT!
how many of these low salary workers are Mexicans that have flooded texas?what the hell is medial coverage?if you mean media coverage its because the liberal main stream media doesent want to tell of texas success!if you mean medical coverage these people should try paying for it as their kids are covered?go back to the zoo toni tiger and they will feed you?perry is the quarterback of texas so his winning percentage is much better than other govs!

“Better Dead than red!”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#45 May 7, 2013
I think we are doing just fine in the economics area.. No need for a visit here Mr. Prezzz.. But then again you do have a few thousand liberal fans here that might get all ecstatic if they see you.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#46 May 7, 2013
He can watch the testimony on WhiteHouse close circuit video from wherever he is.
Expect him to be on the run, from the media, until he gets a war to take the front page.
mike

Knoxville, TN

#47 May 8, 2013
RayOne wrote:
He can watch the testimony on WhiteHouse close circuit video from wherever he is.
Expect him to be on the run, from the media, until he gets a war to take the front page.
You head needs work because all i hear out of you is bunch of bs man admit it you dont like him because hes black..

“Hello Trump”

Since: Jan 07

Goodby Hillary

#48 May 8, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>You head needs work because all i hear out of you is bunch of bs man admit it you dont like him because hes black..
Contrary what most libs and/or Blacks think/believe many conservatives dislike Obama because WE did our homework on WHO he was during the 2008 campaign. What we found was a man without a past. He came out of nowhere,blindsided a well known popular rival and all the way lied his azz off to the American people. SINCE then he has been found to be a shallow,petty,narcissitic meglomaniac who continues to lie to America. The ONLY truth he told was his intention to "fundimentally" change America. We conservatives saw that as a detriment to America. Libs and many independents heard it and either didn't read between the lines,didn't care,WANTED the trend towards socialism OR were too stupid to understand what he intended. We don't like Obama for THESE reasons. We had a perfectly good Black candidate running last time but the libs didn't like him. Probably because HE was a Black conservative.
Spike

Kent, OH

#49 May 8, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>You head needs work because all i hear out of you is bunch of bs man admit it you dont like him because hes black..
lame and lazy
mike

United States

#50 May 8, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Contrary what most libs and/or Blacks think/believe many conservatives dislike Obama because WE did our homework on WHO he was during the 2008 campaign. What we found was a man without a past. He came out of nowhere,blindsided a well known popular rival and all the way lied his azz off to the American people. SINCE then he has been found to be a shallow,petty,narcissitic meglomaniac who continues to lie to America. The ONLY truth he told was his intention to "fundimentally" change America. We conservatives saw that as a detriment to America. Libs and many independents heard it and either didn't read between the lines,didn't care,WANTED the trend towards socialism OR were too stupid to understand what he intended. We don't like Obama for THESE reasons. We had a perfectly good Black candidate running last time but the libs didn't like him. Probably because HE was a Black conservative.
Sounds like your describing ROMNEY..

“Hello Trump”

Since: Jan 07

Goodby Hillary

#51 May 8, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like your describing ROMNEY..
What? A lib azzwipe that DIDN'T blame Bush..... OMG!!! No. I was talking about Barry. You know,the Wookie's down low Chi-cago keeper.
mike

Cookeville, TN

#53 May 9, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>What? A lib azzwipe that DIDN'T blame Bush..... OMG!!! No. I was talking about Barry. You know,the Wookie's down low Chi-cago keeper.
When you quit popping off that racist crap i might understand what your saying..

“Hello Trump”

Since: Jan 07

Goodby Hillary

#54 May 9, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>When you quit popping off that racist crap i might understand what your saying..
HA HA HA Who REALLY cares what some TROLL gray poster wannbe posts.
mike

Cookeville, TN

#55 May 9, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>HA HA HA Who REALLY cares what some TROLL gray poster wannbe posts.
Yeah funny man will you be laughing if you had to face those who you belittle...

“Hello Trump”

Since: Jan 07

Goodby Hillary

#56 May 9, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah funny man will you be laughing if you had to face those who you belittle...
Dude,GRAY poster,BALLESS hero. I'll meet ANY of them. ANY where. ANY time Close to MY proximity. They have had this open invitation. To date.... NO takers. I suspect you are the NEXT balless wonder. Typical Lib.All azz-----no fact.

I'LL give you the SAME opportunity..... Register,get a profile page. IM me.
mike

Cookeville, TN

#57 May 9, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Dude,GRAY poster,BALLESS hero. I'll meet ANY of them. ANY where. ANY time Close to MY proximity. They have had this open invitation. To date.... NO takers. I suspect you are the NEXT balless wonder. Typical Lib.All azz-----no fact.
I'LL give you the SAME opportunity..... Register,get a profile page. IM me.
You HIDE YOUR LOCATION STUPID how do they knw where you are-man your head needs work again you talk a good fight but you dont deliver at least i state where im from chump..

“Liberals are Ruining America”

Since: May 11

District of Columbia

#58 May 9, 2013
RayOne wrote:
He can watch the testimony on WhiteHouse close circuit video from wherever he is.
Expect him to be on the run, from the media, until he gets a war to take the front page.
The CCTV was removed when he had AF1 remodeled. They refitted the CCTV with live feed from BET and MTV. He does not care what happens in the US. He'll get what he needs to know from carney.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Business News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Northwest Flight Attendants Reject Cuts (Jun '06) 1 hr ECG 38,805
I love kickboxing Feb 16 MisJ 1
PT Web Search Gig - Anywhere Feb 15 Tiger0904 1
WoW! Powerful Money-Making Opportunity from Home! Feb 15 Anonymous 1
News 100 Years Of Social Justice Warriors Remind Us ... Feb 11 C Kersey 1
How to Cope in Business with a Whistleblower Feb 11 davidaktx 1
News Kroger selling its convenience store unit for $... Feb 8 Gritty 1
More from around the web