Venezuela Bonds Buyer Bonds must be o...

Venezuela Bonds Buyer Bonds must be on Euroclear

Posted in the Business News Forum

sylvia

Carlsbad, CA

#4 Apr 7, 2011
Have buyer for Brazilian LTNs or any bonds on euroclear or on screen . Please contact me at [email protected]
seeking platform mandates

United States

#5 May 2, 2011
have a wide verity of business and don't like the broker lier somba

looking for mandate or resp with proof and i will still provide referal money even with you being paid by platform

have bons on ec and need a srong and buisness oriented buyer that can move very quick so I can present more deals
Danny

Bellevue, WA

#7 May 10, 2011
If you need to get on euroclear call me: www.ppm.net

we specialize in setting up euroclear accounts and more.

www.ppm.net
Mr Lewis

Saltash, UK

#8 Aug 15, 2011
If you have bonds in euroclear, we can offer you direct access to our banks. No intermediaries, no platformas, directly to our banks only.
We could also assist you to bring your bonds into euroclear.
For further information contact: [email protected]
Tiene bonos en euroclear ? Podemos ofrecer contacto directo a nuestros bancos. Sin intermediarios, sin plataformas, directo al banco.
Tambien, podemos ayudar de llevar sus bonos en euroclear.
Contactenos para mas informaciones:
contact[email protected]
Sollten Sie Bonds haben, die in Euroclear stehen, können wir diese direkt über eine Bank abwickeln. Keine Vermittler, kein Plattformen, direkert Zugang zur Bank.
Gerne sind wir Ihnen auch behilflich, ihre Bonds in euroclear zu stellen.
Alle weiteren Informationen über:
[email protected]
PREMETAL FINANCING LTD

Schwarzenbek, Germany

#9 Sep 6, 2011
seeking platform mandates wrote:
have a wide verity of business and don't like the broker lier somba
looking for mandate or resp with proof and i will still provide referal money even with you being paid by platform
have bons on ec and need a srong and buisness oriented buyer that can move very quick so I can present more deals
Dear Sir,
I am directly linked to a Platform operating with Prime Banks in Asia and Europe. No brokers/intermediaries are between. There is a large range of investment as well as purchase opportunities. Currently looking for e.g. Brazilian LTNs to buy and Venezuela Bonds (on EUROCLEAR) for programs.
Best regards, Joachim QT
PREMETAL FINANCING LTD
[email protected]
SBLCfunds

Murfreesboro, TN

#10 Sep 7, 2011
[I have Venezuelan Bond on EC. Any interest?
Marco

Singapore, Singapore

#13 Nov 22, 2011
If you are the managing director to a corporation that happens to be cash poor but paper rich and have an asset that can be hypothecated (monetized), I have direct access "Syndicated Loan Associations" and to "Dark pool Trading Facilities" which I will be happy to assist you with your wealth enhancement.

The following assets qualify for hypothecation:

*Non-leased assets such as, EMTNs, MTNs, CMOs, CDs, U.S. Treasury Bonds / Bills, Sovereign Issued Bonds (Venezuela, Mexico, Peru, and Colombia), unrestricted SBLCs, BG, LBMA registered Gold bars.

My firm will provide the following services:

Consultation (guide you as to what is possible and not possible).

Assistance in drafting the loan application (we will help you prepare the loan application based on what your actual corporate and personal needs are). We know what the Syndicated Lenders want to read and receive from the applicants.

Draft the schedule to recapture your asset and return it back to you (Under the recapture structuring plan). Our aim is to present a loan re-payment schedule to the Syndicated Lenders, so everything will make sense to them. Experience counts.

Assist you in the introduction to the managing firm that will provide the wholesale trading transactions (called “tranches”) where historical ROIs will be presented to you by the trading group.

Agents representing a qualified investor may contact me. But, before I send any information, I need to receive a full description of your services, your experience and information on the corporation you are seeking funding for. I am not interested in educating agents so they can misrepresent themselves at my expense. I am here to fund corporations when all other funding channels have closed.

You may contact me at marco.funding at gmail.com to move forward.

*All fraudulent documentation will be sent to the proper authorities.
Marco

Singapore, Singapore

#14 Nov 22, 2011
SBLCfunds wrote:
email me at marco.funding at gmail.com
Marco

Singapore, Singapore

#15 Nov 26, 2011
SBLCfunds wrote:
contact me at marco.funding at gmailcom
Robert White Jr

Detroit, MI

#23 Oct 5, 2012
Mr Lewis wrote:
If you have bonds in euroclear, we can offer you direct access to our banks. No intermediaries, no platformas, directly to our banks only.
We could also assist you to bring your bonds into euroclear.
For further information contact: [email protected]
Tiene bonos en euroclear ? Podemos ofrecer contacto directo a nuestros bancos. Sin intermediarios, sin plataformas, directo al banco.
Tambien, podemos ayudar de llevar sus bonos en euroclear.
Contactenos para mas informaciones:
[email protected]
Sollten Sie Bonds haben, die in Euroclear stehen, können wir diese direkt über eine Bank abwickeln. Keine Vermittler, kein Plattformen, direkert Zugang zur Bank.
Gerne sind wir Ihnen auch behilflich, ihre Bonds in euroclear zu stellen.
Alle weiteren Informationen über:
[email protected]
we have bonds on Euroclear for sale amount 4B USD can send you pages 1-14 on the bonds seller wants Only straight sell. I am direct to the seller owner. Contact me ASAP email: [email protected]
New

UK

#25 Feb 27, 2013
I would appreciate some help from you guys. Why do you sell/buy bonds here and not via a platform? Does not EuroClear match buyers and sellers?

“Making A Difference”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#26 Mar 2, 2013
Try opening a brokerage account and buy and sell real bonds
dewa

Denpasar, Indonesia

#38 Aug 28, 2014
SBLCfunds wrote:
are you still have venezuelan bond with euroclear?
kishan4

Sharjah, UAE

#40 Sep 14, 2014
SBLCfunds wrote:
Do you have right now Ven BOND available on euroclear then send me 14 pages euroclear doc., kyc, passport copy. we can closed same day.
DESK

Cartago, Costa Rica

#44 Feb 19, 2015
kishan4 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have right now Ven BOND available on euroclear then send me 14 pages euroclear doc., kyc, passport copy. we can closed same day.
Please give your email.
FNI

Costa Mesa, CA

#48 Jul 4, 2015
Ven Bonds on Euroclear Available Email me where to send information [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Business News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News FCC votes along party lines to end 'net neutral... 9 min Retribution 33
Drake, Roy Woods, Partynextdoor, DVSN, Majid Jo... 3 hr GrandKeys 2
50 Cent, Uncle Murda, Young Buck, Lloyd Banks, ... 3 hr GrandKeys 2
Dak Prescott : The Machine 10 hr GrandKeys 3
Drake's New Album 10 hr GrandKeys 1
50 Cent's New Movie 10 hr GrandKeys 1
The New G-Unit 13 hr GrandKeys 3
More from around the web