Loblaw in talks with Atlas Logistics ...

Loblaw in talks with Atlas Logistics to run Ajax, Ont., distribution centre

There are 4653 comments on the The Canadian Press story from Sep 12, 2007, titled Loblaw in talks with Atlas Logistics to run Ajax, Ont., distribution centre. In it, The Canadian Press reports that:

(CP) - Loblaw Cos. Ltd. (TSX:L), racked by supply-chain woes, has disclosed it is "at an advanced stage in its discussions" with third-party logistics provider Atlas Logistics Retail Services LLC on operating a big distribution centre in Ajax, east of Toronto.

Loblaw said Monday that Atlas Logistics - a division of the former Atlas Cold Storage, taken over last year by Eimskip Holdings of Iceland - would run the 870,000-square-foot dry and perishable food distribution centre starting next spring. Read more

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Canadian Press.

Darrel pork

Oshawa, Canada

#4815 May 4, 2014
Listen all you slaves. Galen Weston is coming to the prison to make a visit. Be on your best behavior or your all fired!
afternooner

Brampton, Canada

#4816 May 5, 2014
If anyone ever gets audited by that black guy on afternoons (usually in the freezer) make sure you check it. I got called down the other day and he told me i was over 4 cases of frozen juice. I looked at the cases he had put aside and there was 2 different flavours of juice. i don't even see him break down all the skids he audits either. SELECTORS BEWARE!!!!!!!
Theo

Ajax, Canada

#4817 May 7, 2014
Gazey is a useless traitor. Piece of garbage waste of human skin
Neil Gazey

Oshawa, Canada

#4819 May 10, 2014
Sorry I sold out the union but I've been banging leather face (Angela dart) and now looking to be a supervisor
concerned

Ajax, Canada

#4820 May 10, 2014
Will LIM and Aspect become one under Simkins leadership?

God help the drones at Aspect if it does
and how

Ajax, Canada

#4821 May 12, 2014
Simkins is another waste of space
Angry RTO

Oshawa, Canada

#4822 May 13, 2014
Really people. Why are you posting under other peoples names. For one neither Theo or Gazie talk that way. Please if you are going to do or post things that justify termination. Do so under your own name. Have some balls.

“Humanity Above All”

Since: Feb 09

Not Toronto Canada

#4823 May 13, 2014
Angry RTO wrote:
Really people. Why are you posting under other peoples names. For one neither Theo or Gazie talk that way. Please if you are going to do or post things that justify termination. Do so under your own name. Have some balls.
Wow. What a concept!!!
Hoffa

Toronto, Canada

#4824 May 13, 2014
Lower your expectations people. This is an anonymous forum on the internet. It's like asking a bird not to fly, or the leafs to not suck.
rto

Ajax, Canada

#4825 May 13, 2014
Angry RTO wrote:
Who the hell is theo?
LIM-LESS

Pickering, Canada

#4826 May 13, 2014
Angry RTO wrote:
kinda like you did LOL
Theo

Ajax, Canada

#4827 May 17, 2014
rto wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the hell is theo?
I'm big stinky theo. Who are you?
Lander

Oshawa, Canada

#4828 May 19, 2014
Suffering suckatash!
Gazey

Richmond Hill, Canada

#4829 May 20, 2014
I am the real Neil gazey. That was me reminding you all who I am!
The Real Neil Gazey

Whitby, Canada

#4830 May 22, 2014
No!, I'm the real Neil Gazey. Watch out or me and my not so shiny blue vest will come and get you, and then you'll be in trouble.
LIM Job

Richmond Hill, Canada

#4831 May 29, 2014
You don't scare anyone Neil
Teamster man

Montréal, Canada

#4833 Jul 19, 2014
Looks like Ottawa is history. Movin meat out in Sept.
Dwaynie Scottie

Thornhill, Canada

#4834 Jul 19, 2014
Dwayne Scott is a low down womanizer
he belongs locked up in prison f ing dope head
wow he works 8 hour a day 40 hours a week good for you
youre getting far in life
grow the f up
Hoffa

Brampton, Canada

#4835 Jul 20, 2014
What is your average daily grocery amount?
How many grocery selectors do you guys have on a shift?
Do you guys assemble grocery 24/7?
WTF

Oshawa, Canada

#4836 Jul 20, 2014
Grocery drops are between 60 and 90 thou hard pick. We have about 40 on days and 25 on aft no mid night shift for selectors.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Business News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wedding DJ 11 hr stilze 1
News Macya s parts ways with Donald Trump 12 hr Jeff Brightone 1
News Hillary Clinton raised $45 million since April 13 hr Eleanor 1
hiring event !! get hired on the spot. Tue Interim HealthCar... 1
will the loblaw warehouse in ottawa close its d... (Sep '09) Tue Hoffa 134
Corporation for Resale Books Thru Amazon Jun 28 mytownparty 1
Learn Binary Options Trading Like A PRO Jun 27 daytradermike 1
More from around the web