Loblaw in talks with Atlas Logistics to run Ajax, Ont., distribution centre

Sep 12, 2007 | Posted by: The Canadian Press | Full story: The Canadian Press

(CP) - Loblaw Cos. Ltd. (TSX:L), racked by supply-chain woes, has disclosed it is "at an advanced stage in its discussions" with third-party logistics provider Atlas Logistics Retail Services LLC on operating a big distribution centre in Ajax, east of Toronto.

Loblaw said Monday that Atlas Logistics - a division of the former Atlas Cold Storage, taken over last year by Eimskip Holdings of Iceland - would run the 870,000-square-foot dry and perishable food distribution centre starting next spring. Read more

Comments
4,301 - 4,320 of 4,555 Comments Last updated Wednesday Aug 27
your mama

Ajax, Canada

#4567 Apr 18, 2013
so this is a union board is it. ha thought it was about workplace.

so if it is so dangerous then why do you stay there and risk your life?

if they treat you so bad why do you stay there and put yourself thru it?

bitch and moan but never move on with your life to a better place
LoL

Kitchener, Canada

#4568 Apr 18, 2013
You didn't answer my questions and you clearly have trouble reading. Based on your opinions about workplaces and I am talking in general not one specific workplace. Would you be ok with your childs employer abusing and endangering your child and possibly causing death or serious injury to your child?

Its a yes or no answer
your mama

Toronto, Canada

#4569 Apr 18, 2013
ask a real question then and not a well what if the sky was purple.

if it is so bad there why do you stay
LoL

Kitchener, Canada

#4570 Apr 18, 2013
Your mama

You can't answer my question? its a pretty simple thought process to determine if its yes or no?

You have 3 posts so far and they are so poorly written I am almost taking a guess at what you are trying to communicate. You truly are making a baffoon out of yourself.

Do you even have the slightest clue about what your trying to say or is it just verbal diahrea that your spewing out of your meat smoker?
your mama

Toronto, Canada

#4571 Apr 18, 2013
LoL wrote:
Your mama
You can't answer my question? its a pretty simple thought process to determine if its yes or no?
You have 3 posts so far and they are so poorly written I am almost taking a guess at what you are trying to communicate. You truly are making a baffoon out of yourself.
Do you even have the slightest clue about what your trying to say or is it just verbal diahrea that your spewing out of your meat smoker?
sorry i was trying to speak union.

told you if you ask a real question you will get a reply. your question is back in the stone age. you have not answered my question so back at ya turd
LoL

Kitchener, Canada

#4572 Apr 19, 2013
Ok then - asking if you would be ok with your child's health and safety being put at risk in the workplace due to a careless manager or a company that's trying to cut costs by lacking health and safety precautions is not a real question and its from the stone age?

Please may I ask this question then? Why do you think that my question is from the stone age?
your mama

Ajax, Canada

#4573 Apr 19, 2013
LoL wrote:
Ok then - asking if you would be ok with your child's health and safety being put at risk in the workplace due to a careless manager or a company that's trying to cut costs by lacking health and safety precautions is not a real question and its from the stone age?
Please may I ask this question then? Why do you think that my question is from the stone age?
why would you or your children stay working some where you feel is unsafe and not good for you or them?

if i do not like how things are are or if i feel i am miss treated i leave. i also give the same advice to my children.

why is this so complex for you.

why would you or any family member put yourselvrs in harms way

yes it would be nice if all companies valued their employees but they are there to make money first. yes there are rules they must follow but just because you think they are breaking rules does not always make it so.
often the reason companies treat their staff poorly is due to trolls like you taking shortcuts trying to stick it to the man

so please stop all your crying and do one of the following.

1. go find work else where if you hate it at lim so much. i am sure companies out there are fighting each other to get you to work for them.

2. start your own multi billion dollar company and show the world how to do it all right and show us how great you would treat all your staff.

my guess is you will do no of tjis. you will just bitch and moan how you are fixing this company from the inside forthe good of everyone
LoL

Kitchener, Canada

#4574 Apr 20, 2013
Your idea of the world is completely twisted.

That's no different than saying, if you don't agree with the pedophile that lives on your street stop your bitching and move to another street. Dont bother using your legal rights to change the situation your better off running away like a pussy and leaving it behind for the rest of society to feel the harm that's being done.

your mama

Ajax, Canada

#4576 Apr 20, 2013
LoL wrote:
Your idea of the world is completely twisted.
That's no different than saying, if you don't agree with the pedophile that lives on your street stop your bitching and move to another street. Dont bother using your legal rights to change the situation your better off running away like a pussy and leaving it behind for the rest of society to feel the harm that's being done.
your the one who is twisted if you want to put an employer your not happy with on the same level as a child sex offender.
but i am sure you are talking about a unionized didler
LoL

Kitchener, Canada

#4577 Apr 20, 2013
Abuse is Abuse you moron of course there are many different levels of the harm that is caused but running away like a wimp won't get you anywere in life. You must like your boss raping you for his own gain and satisfaction before your own personal welfair. After all he can do all the work without the workers he has taken all the risk and invested all the money. Surely he can do the work all by himself? How dare they want more for their unvaluable services since they are lucky to be allowed to do the work he could be doing all by himself.
driver

Whitby, Canada

#4578 Apr 20, 2013
your mama wrote:
<quoted text>
your the one who is twisted if you want to put an employer your not happy with on the same level as a child sex offender.
but i am sure you are talking about a unionized didler
I see you have even bigger problems than your spelling skills. It seems you have a bit of trouble with reading and comprehension too. Youre a shining example of what a moron with a computer can aspire to.
your mama

Ajax, Canada

#4579 Apr 21, 2013
driver wrote:
<quoted text>I see you have even bigger problems than your spelling skills. It seems you have a bit of trouble with reading and comprehension too. Youre a shining example of what a moron with a computer can aspire to.
i do what i can so you tools can keep up. if not for the little victories i give you your life would be nothing but loserville.
LoL

Canada

#4580 Apr 21, 2013
Your Mama - What is it that you do at LIM?
majunga Tholus

Stoney Creek, Canada

#4581 Apr 21, 2013
Heterosexuals Are Not Homosexual Guinea Pigs / Genital Mutilation (3 minute Video)

The End Of The Homosexual Activist Bias Agenda

Blown Wide Open

The new video that is about to change the world in a big way

http://youtu.be/r7vezOwTVnQ

I don't have a problem with homosexuals having sex with homosexuals, no problem at all. I am "not" ok with homosexuals deceiving heterosexuals because we are not homosexual, we are no bi sexual which means also that we are not homosexual guinea pigs. And yes that this goes on makes me very angry because heterosexuals deserve to be respected for our sexual orientation instead of being discriminated against by these sick deceptions..

(this was posted here in this way because I am being discriminated against for sharing this and my posts are being removed because opposing homosexuals discriminating heterosexuals is being made out to be offensive. Rest assured that I back my claims with fact proving the deception and since homosexual activists can not contest fact they call it a hate crime so they can continue to make heterosexuals out to be stupid guinea pigs. Are you just some dumb guinea pig?)
your mama

Ajax, Canada

#4582 Apr 21, 2013
i track what the rto's do
LoL

Canada

#4583 Apr 21, 2013
your mama wrote:
i track what the rto's do
No the system tracks what the RTO's do.

Do you give handies to truckers for wooden Nickles? I am just asking because that's about your speed and maybe you can fullfill that dream of being a capitalist. Just think you would be making all the sacrifice and taking all the risk to be able to one day move up to opening your own man on man rub and tug. Then you could move out of your mamas basement and rent a strangers basement.
your mama

Ajax, Canada

#4584 Apr 21, 2013
LoL wrote:
<quoted text>
No the system tracks what the RTO's do.
Do you give handies to truckers for wooden Nickles? I am just asking because that's about your speed and maybe you can fullfill that dream of being a capitalist. Just think you would be making all the sacrifice and taking all the risk to be able to one day move up to opening your own man on man rub and tug. Then you could move out of your mamas basement and rent a strangers basement.
will keep that in mind next time your cba is up

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#4585 May 6, 2013
ehh? dunno
mr Lim 42long

Canada

#4586 May 10, 2013
Can't believe the cops haven't come in and shut this dump down yet! This place breaks labour laws everyday, the supervisors have no clue in how to run the place, management has no fucking clue, were treating like faceless animals....where's the damn government when u need them?! Imma quit as soon as I can..I'd rather work in the depths of hell
your mama

New York, NY

#4587 May 10, 2013
mr Lim 42long wrote:
Can't believe the cops haven't come in and shut this dump down yet! This place breaks labour laws everyday, the supervisors have no clue in how to run the place, management has no fucking clue, were treating like faceless animals....where's the damn government when u need them?! Imma quit as soon as I can..I'd rather work in the depths of hell
then quit and stop bitching or call the mol and get them to deal with the issues you whine about.

you will not quit and you will not call mol cuz the stuff you cry about does not exist.

just do your job

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Business News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Residential Concepts, RCI, www.rciky.com- stay ... 7 hr GO AWAY SCAMMERS 14
0794438545 Dr.Arnold affordable abortion clinic... 23 hr dr-arnold 2
Can I go for interior designing field? Sat academyforartdesign 1
What are the best boots for western riding? Fri Lynndoherty 1
Glazier Service London UK (Jan '09) Fri Cory Trevor 7
King Cobra Muffler Business Tip of the Day Fri King Cobra Muffler 1
King Cobra Muffler Centers Motivational Quote o... Fri King Cobra Muffler 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••