Northwest Flight Attendants Reject Cuts

Northwest Flight Attendants Reject Cuts

There are 38802 comments on the The Associated Press story from Jun 6, 2006, titled Northwest Flight Attendants Reject Cuts . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

Northwest Airlines Corp. flight attendants rejected a pay cut package on Tuesday, setting up a possible showdown with the nation's fifth-largest carrier.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

Brown Sugar

Boerne, TX

#39526 Nov 21, 2013
ECG wrote:
Yeah, really worried these days of a Sharknado!
http://www.youtube.com/embed/eryxAcsTcOA...

“Hit the Red Knucklehead! ”

Since: Dec 06

Bangkok

#39527 Nov 22, 2013
Hey gurlfriend, mostly happy workers at the sweat shop, no riots.
Still at Delta? If so, how do you like it?
These days I'm flying United BKK-LAX, good service and I love the 787.

Bangkok

#39528 Dec 10, 2013
Mogan Dave wrote:
No one should have to take a pay cut. I congratulate the flight attendants for their stand, but hey should have struck with the mechanics. A lot of talk about union brothers and sisters while everyone is crossing the other’s line.
Indeed!
Brown Sugar

Boerne, TX

#39529 Dec 19, 2013
East Coast Girl wrote:
<quoted text>quit sipping whiskey out of a bottle....not thinking about tomorrow...what happened to our token sweat shop manager?
http://www.youtube.com/embed/WxjZB5S_g7s...

Bangkok

#39530 Dec 19, 2013
What it be like brother?
ECG

Malden, MA

#39532 Dec 25, 2013
Been long gone from Delta two years now. I miss the airline business. What's up with you? Your son driving a took took?
ECG

Malden, MA

#39533 Dec 26, 2013
I mean tuk tuk.

Bangkok

#39534 Dec 30, 2013
No, but he drives the shop pickup around some.

Did you change jobs or have a kid? I hope the latter. Once you have a kid, everthing else is just stuff.
EBS block

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

#39535 Jan 1, 2014
Prefabricated, portable buildings are now becoming very popular in most parts of the world, They are often converted from used shipping containers. So, inevitably there exists some drawbacks, such as temperature, area, transportation, as well as the elegance of the houses.

To overcome the problems, we have created EBS block (expandable building system block)- an absolute housing solution providing maximum space, comfort, and coolness.

Why is the EBS block?
EBS Block gives you a larger space, with an area of 45m2 for single storey house, 86sqm for double storey respectively, and the most importantly, EBS block can be easily moved from one place to another.

So how we are going to do it? As using EBS block, your home is folded up or expanded easily with only a few simple steps of operation, and your job is whipping it off to wherever you want.

What about the furniture and temperature ?
EBS block is applied insulation coating technology in , helping it reduce 70% in comparison with the outside temperature

EBS block perfectly suits harsh terrains for the sound foundation and structure. Additionally, It is furnished with high-grade and well-known furniture.

Water and electric system are arranged to ensure the requirements about aesthetics, safety, and comfort.

EBS block is introduced extensively over countries around the world such as Australia, New Zealand, the US, Canada etc. to serve markets in tourism industry, mining and agriculture.
We also realize the potential of Japanese market, for the superiority of the product will nullify natural disaster consequences.
EBS block is also widely used in industry and commerce.

http://expand-isbu.com.au/
http://live247.vn

Bangkok

#39536 Jan 9, 2014
Sawadee Pi My Krup!
Easy

Boerne, TX

#39537 Jan 13, 2014
Buffy wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks! So far, going good.
Ya gonna let us know how things went.....and are going? Least you can do is give us an update.
Buffy

Cypress, TX

#39538 Jan 14, 2014
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya gonna let us know how things went.....and are going? Least you can do is give us an update.
Good! Up to my armpits in dirty diapers. Busy! Busy! Busy! Loving every minute of it!

Since: Oct 13

San Jose, CA

#39539 Jan 15, 2014
i am sell the medicine sir
Mogan Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
NWA needs professional flight attendants, but professional flight attendants do not need NWA! I would not take any cut. I say strike until you get back everything you have lost.
Why should flight attendants that have to work their tails off 14-22 hours a day, only have 11 days off a year and only earn 15-30K a year have take pay cuts to provide golden parachutes for a lot of fat, incompetent managers?
Strike!

Bangkok

#39540 Jan 17, 2014
I don't doubt that for a moment!
Easy

Boerne, TX

#39541 Jan 17, 2014
Buffy wrote:
<quoted text>Good! Up to my armpits in dirty diapers. Busy! Busy! Busy! Loving every minute of it!
As expected. CTS

Bangkok

#39542 Jan 20, 2014
After you have a baby, everything else is just stuff.
airplane

Buenos Aires, Argentina

#39543 Jan 24, 2014
even such things happens in airplanes! http://www.nakedsexlife.com/airplane.htm
we need to do something about it.

Bangkok

#39544 Jan 25, 2014
Not often enough......
Buffy

Cypress, TX

#39545 Jan 28, 2014
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>
As expected. CTS
Yes, my flying days might be over. After the twins (both boys btw) were born I had some complications. Hubby got a promotion. Keeping my fingers crossed for a buyout package.
Easy

Boerne, TX

#39546 Jan 28, 2014
Buffy wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, my flying days might be over. After the twins (both boys btw) were born I had some complications. Hubby got a promotion. Keeping my fingers crossed for a buyout package.
Well.....so be it. The twins should give you good reason to cash in the flying career. From one who knows....CTS. You OK now? Congrads to HWM. Much luck with the buyout. Evah heah from ole Jet? Apparently the Witches of the North got buried in ice and snow.....and Dog....only God knows what happened to that boy. Nuthing from Steve on here in a long time. This thang is dying a slow death. But......we kept it alive far longer than most threads. Me and ole Brett are beginning get a little gray around the edges.....kinda shows character. TTFN.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Business News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NBA Moves All-Star Game Out of North Carolina O... 5 hr Wondering 36
Ants, Roaches, Spiders bugging you? (Oct '15) Sat Whatsbuggingyou 4
OMG!!! found real wu seller (Jun '13) Sat Freddie Sinclair 27
W.U transfers with NO UPFRONT !!! (Jan '13) Sat Freddie Sinclair 127
3 Keywords to Reflect the Future of Cross Borde... Jul 21 TMOGroup 1
News DNC chair heckled over debate schedule at New H... (Sep '15) Jul 20 Le Jimbo 15
SEO & Website Design Jul 19 Website SEO Today 1
More from around the web