Northwest Flight Attendants Reject Cuts

Northwest Airlines Corp. flight attendants rejected a pay cut package on Tuesday, setting up a possible showdown with the nation's fifth-largest carrier. Read more
Brown Sugar

San Antonio, TX

#39499 May 28, 2013
East Coast Girl wrote:
Hello Folks! Life is good! Spring has finally sprung on the east coast....sitting on deck with a fine whiskey and lovin' life. Remember your loved ones past and present that served this great country. God Bless....East Coast Girl.
Hey Slim......have you registered your pressure cooker? CTS. Hope you escaped serious injury during the explosions. If ultra liberals would just stop harboring Islamic Muslim terrorists (the enemy) your city might well be somewhat safer. No offense, ya heah. We be dryin' out down heah, but all that rain was great. Ole Jet probably floated down stream. TTFN.
East Coast Girl

Malden, MA

#39501 May 31, 2013
Brown Sugar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Slim......have you registered your pressure cooker? CTS. Hope you escaped serious injury during the explosions. If ultra liberals would just stop harboring Islamic Muslim terrorists (the enemy) your city might well be somewhat safer. No offense, ya heah. We be dryin' out down heah, but all that rain was great. Ole Jet probably floated down stream. TTFN.
LOL....like there is no extremists in Texas. Seem to remember a few plots being foiled. We went from snowsuits to swimsuits in two days. Kind of confusing on the body. There are bad people that walk among us daily. How is the Cessna flying these days. Is Untied being nice to you? Your words not mine....TTFN.

“Here we go again! ”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#39502 Jun 3, 2013
Brown Sugar wrote:
<quoted text> No offense, ya heah. We be dryin' out down heah, but all that rain was great. Ole Jet probably floated down stream. TTFN.
Nope nice and green here all my pasture looks wonderful, no damage. Been busy as a bee and loving EVERY minute of it!!!!! TTFN!
Brown Sugar

San Antonio, TX

#39504 Jun 6, 2013
East Coast Girl wrote:
<quoted text>LOL....like there is no extremists in Texas. Seem to remember a few plots being foiled. We went from snowsuits to swimsuits in two days. Kind of confusing on the body. There are bad people that walk among us daily. How is the Cessna flying these days. Is Untied being nice to you? Your words not mine....TTFN.
You are right.....bad is definitely among us.....hardly disguised, but our govt is broken and unable to detect, or respond, to the threat. My stuff is flying as promised; and everybody is being unusually nice. It's A/C weather down here in this gorgeous hill country. Fees like I died and landed in the Promised Land. Retirement is great.....so the saying goes. Ole Fs surely has been quiet as of late. Be safe, use sun screen, enjoy what freedoms remain; and by all means, clean that 20 ga. before some bureaucrat seizes it. TTFN
Brown Sugar

San Antonio, TX

#39505 Jun 6, 2013
Old Jetbag wrote:
<quoted text>Nope nice and green here all my pasture looks wonderful, no damage. Been busy as a bee and loving EVERY minute of it!!!!! TTFN!
Had minor damage from strong winds, but all is well. Hopefully, it will be so indefinitely for us all. TTFN
East Coast Girl

Malden, MA

#39506 Jun 20, 2013
Regrets: Tony will not be down for breakfast:(. I was a diehard fan of the Sopranos. So much for seeing it on the big screen unless they can cut in old clips. A wicked pissah! R.I.P.....big Tony. May you be surrounded in the the sky by Mama's upside down pineapple ricotta pie:)
Brown Sugar

San Antonio, TX

#39507 Jun 21, 2013
East Coast Girl wrote:
Regrets: Tony will not be down for breakfast:(. I was a diehard fan of the Sopranos. So much for seeing it on the big screen unless they can cut in old clips. A wicked pissah! R.I.P.....big Tony. May you be surrounded in the the sky by Mama's upside down pineapple ricotta pie:)
And.....only 51. The NJ gov et al should take notice. Wonder how big Buffy got prior to giving birth? Guess Fs likely trimmed down while laying her trap to catch some unsuspecting mullett. TTFN
East Coast Girl

Malden, MA

#39508 Jun 21, 2013
Brown Sugar wrote:
<quoted text>
And.....only 51. The NJ gov et al should take notice. Wonder how big Buffy got prior to giving birth? Guess Fs likely trimmed down while laying her trap to catch some unsuspecting mullett. TTFN
LOL! I just met p with FS last month and we had some good laughs! She looks wonderful! I saw on the news that Kim K. Named her baby North West....ROFL! Reminds of an episode of Seinfeld when George wanted to name his first born Seven after Mickey Mantle! Happy Summer Solstice! It was a gorgeous beach day! So much better than the cement pond you enjoy with EM1! Ate the cake yet? Just wonderin'.
Brown Sugar

San Antonio, TX

#39509 Jun 22, 2013
East Coast Girl wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! I just met p with FS last month and we had some good laughs! She looks wonderful! I saw on the news that Kim K. Named her baby North West....ROFL! Reminds of an episode of Seinfeld when George wanted to name his first born Seven after Mickey Mantle! Happy Summer Solstice! It was a gorgeous beach day! So much better than the cement pond you enjoy with EM1! Ate the cake yet? Just wonderin'.
No cake!. No occasion for cake......no ultimatums......no change in status. CTS. There is hope that Buffy has bettah sense than Kim K. when naming huh offspring. Two brain cells might just do the job. First day of Summer was great down heah in paradise....a little toasty, but great......as always. Good economy, good, conservative state government, great people, good quality of life.....and the list goes on, and on. TTFN.
Far sighted

Ashland, MA

#39510 Jun 28, 2013
Brown Sugar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey how goes life in the dust bowl and lawn mowing business? I am still kicking and landed flat on my feet thank you very much...

And how about you what are you driving Elllie May around in these days? Not that red steaming hunk a classless junk I hope! Hope all is well at the HBS and in your sweltering double wide.

Ttfn,

FS
Brown Sugar

San Antonio, TX

#39511 Jun 30, 2013
Far sighted wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey how goes life in the dust bowl and lawn mowing business? I am still kicking and landed flat on my feet thank you very much...
And how about you what are you driving Elllie May around in these days? Not that red steaming hunk a classless junk I hope! Hope all is well at the HBS and in your sweltering double wide.
Ttfn,
FS
Hey ole Nemesis, thot you wuz daid. Ever thang down heah is nothing' short of honkey dorey. With some reluctance, I let the big red machine go some time back, but not happy with replacement. Lookin' at Inf. FX-35, but not crazy 'bout the price tag. Which rust bucket are you zipping around in these daze? HBS just keeps gettin' bettah all the time. Got so hot last week nearly melted the tires and trailer hitch off the double wide. Glad to hear you are still kicking and, no doubt, making trouble on every hand and corner. CTS. TTFN.
Buffy

Cypress, TX

#39512 Jul 22, 2013
Brown Sugar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey ole Nemesis, thot you wuz daid. Ever thang down heah is nothing' short of honkey dorey. With some reluctance, I let the big red machine go some time back, but not happy with replacement. Lookin' at Inf. FX-35, but not crazy 'bout the price tag. Which rust bucket are you zipping around in these daze? HBS just keeps gettin' bettah all the time. Got so hot last week nearly melted the tires and trailer hitch off the double wide. Glad to hear you are still kicking and, no doubt, making trouble on every hand and corner. CTS. TTFN.
LOL, BS! You sound a little too happy. You OK?
Buffy

Cypress, TX

#39513 Jul 22, 2013
Brown Sugar wrote:
<quoted text>
BS I have been VERY nice to you as of late do NOT make me regret it. Due at the end of the month, or mid month next month. It is twins, boys in fact, not sure i should save for college or bail. Jet said to say hi she came by my house with a care package for the babies. Still on bed rest and bored as hell. Husband is thrilled.
Brown Sugar

San Antonio, TX

#39514 Jul 25, 2013
Buffy wrote:
<quoted text>BS I have been VERY nice to you as of late do NOT make me regret it. Due at the end of the month, or mid month next month. It is twins, boys in fact, not sure i should save for college or bail. Jet said to say hi she came by my house with a care package for the babies. Still on bed rest and bored as hell. Husband is thrilled.
I am FINE! Thanx for axin'. Congratulations! Not gonna be less than nice this time around. I have great respect for mothers and motherhood.......expecially when it's times 2. Hope all goes well during delivery. Don'd forget to count the fingers and toes. Hi to Jet. TTFN.
Brown Sugar

San Antonio, TX

#39515 Jul 25, 2013
Buffy wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, BS! You sound a little too happy. You OK?
Everything condisered, especially my start in life, I feel very fortunate. There is great hope that those twins will have the freedom and opportunities afforded those of my generation. Again, congratulations! Now, how is that for being nice? No.....I did not get religion. Feedback from people who know seems to indicate perhaps your days of boredom are about to end. TTFN.
East Coast Girl

Malden, MA

#39516 Jul 30, 2013
Far sighted wrote:
<quoted text>
Ttfn,
FS
LOL...I needed a laugh tonight! Miss seeing you FS! Listening to some good tunes and enjoying our lovely state! I am so glad to not live in a dust bowl!
East Coast Girl

Malden, MA

#39517 Jul 30, 2013
Brown Sugar wrote:
<quoted text>
quit sipping whiskey out of a bottle....not thinking about tomorrow...what happened to our token sweat shop manager?
Brown Sugar

San Antonio, TX

#39518 Jul 31, 2013
East Coast Girl wrote:
<quoted text>quit sipping whiskey out of a bottle....not thinking about tomorrow...what happened to our token sweat shop manager?
I nevah drink that stuff straight, but have great concern about tomorrow. Watch out for the sharks, both human and in the water. TTFN.
ECG

Malden, MA

#39520 Aug 12, 2013
Yeah, really worried these days of a Sharknado!
Brown Sugar

San Antonio, TX

#39521 Aug 12, 2013
ECG wrote:
Yeah, really worried these days of a Sharknado!
RIP George "Bud" Day, super patriot, pilot extraordinaire, one of the good guys, MOH winner, considered a real hero by many, including this writer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Business News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lincoln Revives Continental to Reverse Decades ... 14 hr Kevin 1
Texas Energy Exploration LLC - News Mon kar3nbaker 1
Western Union Transfers (May '14) Sun Roland 27
Innocents murdered Mar 28 Tragic 1
Guaranteed Real Estate Loans - 100% LTV - NO FI... (Jul '13) Mar 28 Brown 10
Architectural Signage Southwood Group Custom Gr... Mar 28 zyreenyull 1
News Ready or not, analog TV is nearly gone (Jun '09) Mar 26 Almost amish 14
More from around the web