Northwest Flight Attendants Reject Cuts

Northwest Airlines Corp. flight attendants rejected a pay cut package on Tuesday, setting up a possible showdown with the nation's fifth-largest carrier. Full Story

“Here we go again! ”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#39472 Mar 6, 2013
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>
Miss Ellie says don't mess with her man. CTS
Cowboy says "Don't mess with his girl!"

“Here we go again! ”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#39473 Mar 6, 2013
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>
And one more thang, when you speak to Ole Jet, please ask her to turn off her big fan up there, the wind from that thang is becoming a nuisance,'bout to blow us away down heah. CTS
I was going to ask you to lay off the BEANS!
Brown Sugar

Boerne, TX

#39474 Mar 6, 2013
East Coast Girl wrote:
With regrets Hugo Chavez will not be down to breakfast. Go ahead Sugs put the black band on your arm for solidarity of oil companies of the world.
No regrets heah.......and NO black bands.....simply GOOD RIDDANCE. Condolences for Fs (aka Leona). Who knows, ole Leona may find it easier to persuade HC's GED educated replacement to continue providing her with free heating oil each winter. Can't help but ponder.....how many fools will, or have, used Castro's (Cuba's) fine medical services for cancer treatment. My guess is ole Hugo would still be alive, and well, had he been treated in Houston. How long has it been since you and Leona has had a glimpse of the sun? Bettah put some D-3 in the cauldron. Other than being A LITTLE breezy, the weathah down heah is purt neah perfect for this time of year. CTS. TTFN.
Brown Sugar

Boerne, TX

#39475 Mar 6, 2013
Old Jetbag wrote:
<quoted text>Cowboy says "Don't mess with his girl!"
Fun-eeeee stuff. LOL
East Coast Girl

Malden, MA

#39477 Mar 7, 2013
Brown Sugar wrote:
<quoted text>
No regrets heah.......and NO black bands.....simply GOOD RIDDANCE. Condolences for Fs (aka Leona). Who knows, ole Leona may find it easier to persuade HC's GED educated replacement to continue providing her with free heating oil each winter. Can't help but ponder.....how many fools will, or have, used Castro's (Cuba's) fine medical services for cancer treatment. My guess is ole Hugo would still be alive, and well, had he been treated in Houston. How long has it been since you and Leona has had a glimpse of the sun? Bettah put some D-3 in the cauldron. Other than being A LITTLE breezy, the weathah down heah is purt neah perfect for this time of year. CTS. TTFN.
I miss my friend FS. I wish there was more exchange between us. Last
exchange was in January sometime. I miss broom riding with my girl. Anyways...only reporting the news. I wish there was more time to keep up with airline business. Kind of weird but on days miss the smell of jet fuel in the mornings. It's interesting to hear from friends of all majors on merger mania. Sounds like for every merger the smaller carrier is running the show. That is of course second hand information. It is interesting.
Brown Sugar

Boerne, TX

#39478 Mar 8, 2013
East Coast Girl wrote:
<quoted text>I miss my friend FS. I wish there was more exchange between us. Last
exchange was in January sometime. I miss broom riding with my girl. Anyways...only reporting the news. I wish there was more time to keep up with airline business. Kind of weird but on days miss the smell of jet fuel in the mornings. It's interesting to hear from friends of all majors on merger mania. Sounds like for every merger the smaller carrier is running the show. That is of course second hand information. It is interesting.
Hope the ole gurl is OK. It takes a lot of oil to heat 4,600 sq. ft......and Mothah Naytcha has not been kind to some parts of the country this year. Just FYI.
Brown Sugar

Boerne, TX

#39479 Mar 8, 2013
Old Jetbag wrote:
<quoted text>I was going to ask you to lay off the BEANS!
Ole Jet says: "You evah seen a crumpled up $20 bill........?"

Cowboy says: "No......."

Jet reached in her panties, pulls out a twenty and shows it to Cowboy.

Jet says: "You evah seen a crumpled $50 bill.......?"

Cowboy says: "No........"

Jet shows him a crumpled fifty note from the same place.

Ole Jet says: "You evah seen a crumpled up $40,000 bill.........?"

Cowboy says: "No...."

Jet says: "Take a quick look in the garage."
Brown Sugar

Boerne, TX

#39480 Mar 8, 2013
East Coast Girl wrote:
<quoted text>I miss my friend FS. I wish there was more exchange between us. Last
It's that pesky union labor and benefits thang. The biggees always seem to let it get out of control and destroy their chances of surviving in the highly competitive market place. CTS.
Buffy

Cypress, TX

#39481 Mar 11, 2013
These three very old looking men at the old folks home were talking, one says; "When I was young my father told me that if I wanted to live a long time, not to drink, smoke, or fool around with women. That is what I have done. I am 83 and still feel young". The second one more slowly said that he too had been told the same thing by his father and he also had heeded his father's warning. "And I am 87 and still feel young". The third one said: "It was just the opposite with me, my father told me if I wanted to have fun in life, to drink, smoke, and fool around with women. That is what I have always done, and I still feel young." How old are you asked the other two? "I'm getting on to 22" was the reply.
Buffy

Cypress, TX

#39482 Mar 11, 2013
Brown Sugar wrote:
<quoted text>
It's that pesky union labor and benefits thang. The biggees always seem to let it get out of control and destroy their chances of surviving in the highly competitive market place. CTS.
Yes, those PILOT Unions and PILOT Contracts drove many carriers into bankruptcy!!!!!
Brown Sugar

Boerne, TX

#39483 Mar 12, 2013
Old Jetbag wrote:
Say "Hi!" To Miss Ellie for me! TTFN
You obviously watch Dallas, the soapy opera. I run for the hills when the theme music starts. CTS.
Brown Sugar

San Antonio, TX

#39484 Apr 8, 2013
Buffy wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, those PILOT Unions and PILOT Contracts drove many carriers into bankruptcy!!!!!
http://www.maniacworld.com/stay-calm-dad.html
Gunsmoke

San Antonio, TX

#39487 Apr 14, 2013
East Coast Girl wrote:
With regrets Hugo Chavez will not be down to breakfast. Go ahead Sugs put the black band on your arm for solidarity of oil companies of the world.
Period of hibernation ovah up theah, yet? Is "Leona" still wearing a black band and mourning her loss of HC? Ah, the subtle odor of burning gun powder in the early morn is really something to savor. CTS.
Buffy

Cypress, TX

#39488 Apr 15, 2013
Gunsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Period of hibernation ovah up theah, yet? Is "Leona" still wearing a black band and mourning her loss of HC? Ah, the subtle odor of burning gun powder in the early morn is really something to savor. CTS.
Yeah well it is allergy season across Texas! So is "Gunsmoke" your new moniker? Is it in reference to that old TV show or your fondness of the NRA? Just curious.
Gunsmoke

San Antonio, TX

#39489 Apr 17, 2013
Buffy wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah well it is allergy season across Texas! So is "Gunsmoke" your new moniker? Is it in reference to that old TV show or your fondness of the NRA? Just curious.
I appreciate the NRA defending the 2nd Amendment; and looking out for our rights under that amendment to the US Constitution. I nevah did jine the NRA, however. Always thot it was a small conflict of interest, ya know. How's gestation? TTFN.
Easy

San Antonio, TX

#39490 Apr 18, 2013
Buffy wrote:
These three very old looking men at the old folks home were talking, one says; "When I was young my father told me that if I wanted to live a long time, not to drink, smoke, or fool around with women. That is what I have done. I am 83 and still feel young". The second one more slowly said that he too had been told the same thing by his father and he also had heeded his father's warning. "And I am 87 and still feel young". The third one said: "It was just the opposite with me, my father told me if I wanted to have fun in life, to drink, smoke, and fool around with women. That is what I have always done, and I still feel young." How old are you asked the other two? "I'm getting on to 22" was the reply.
Jet asks Buffy: "Does you smoke when you have sex?

Buffy replies: "Ya know, I ain't nevah looked."
Buffy

Cypress, TX

#39491 Apr 22, 2013
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>
Jet asks Buffy: "Does you smoke when you have sex?
Buffy replies: "Ya know, I ain't nevah looked."
Eazy since I am preggers I am out of commission in that department....a few more weeks and hopefully the Doctor will induce labor.
Easy

San Antonio, TX

#39492 Apr 22, 2013
Buffy wrote:
<quoted text>Eazy since I am preggers I am out of commission in that department....a few more weeks and hopefully the Doctor will induce labor.
Understand. Hope everything is progressing normally; and the unborn and mom are healthy. TTFN.
Buffy

Cypress, TX

#39495 May 16, 2013
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>
Understand. Hope everything is progressing normally; and the unborn and mom are healthy. TTFN.
Thanks! So far, going good.
East Coast Girl

Malden, MA

#39498 May 27, 2013
Hello Folks! Life is good! Spring has finally sprung on the east coast....sitting on deck with a fine whiskey and lovin' life. Remember your loved ones past and present that served this great country. God Bless....East Coast Girl.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Business News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
King Cobra Muffler Motivational Quote of the Day: 1 hr King Cobra Muffler 1
King Cobra Muffler Trivia Question 10-30-14 2 hr King Cobra Muffler 1
King Cobra Muffler Trivia Answer 10-29-14 2 hr King Cobra Muffler 1
Motorcycle dating sites review and things we fi... 6 hr thomas 1
Norvell Group and Associates: maskinvarebehov ... 8 hr audrearrez 4
How to create your website only 0.75$ offer lim... 10 hr moneymaker98 2
Motorcycle dating sites gives review of the top... 10 hr moneymakers78 3

Business News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE