Northwest Flight Attendants Reject Cuts

Northwest Flight Attendants Reject Cuts

There are 38799 comments on the The Associated Press story from Jun 6, 2006, titled Northwest Flight Attendants Reject Cuts . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

Northwest Airlines Corp. flight attendants rejected a pay cut package on Tuesday, setting up a possible showdown with the nation's fifth-largest carrier.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

Brown Sugar

Mckinney, TX

#35768 Jul 5, 2010
Far sighted wrote:
<quoted text>
Ditto on that one!!! I'm sure BS would give his eye teef, that is if he had any, to even get within 50 feet of Jet! Sorry Ellie May...
Well....there ya have it....Mighty Mouth Leona is back. Thot she wuz gone when all the time she wuz hidin' in the bushes, like a snake in the grass, so to speak. Wish we had a pitcher of ole Fs to put behind one of the potty doors at HBS....for those sufferin' with chronic constipation....it likely would be better than a strong laxative. Oh, nevah had any deezire to get close to saggy ole women or femanazis regardless of age. No offense. CTS.
texas tar balls

Miami, FL

#35769 Jul 6, 2010
Brown Sugar wrote:
<quoted text>
Well....there ya have it....Mighty Mouth Leona is back. Thot she wuz gone when all the time she wuz hidin' in the bushes, like a snake in the grass, so to speak. Wish we had a pitcher of ole Fs to put behind one of the potty doors at HBS....for those sufferin' with chronic constipation....it likely would be better than a strong laxative. Oh, nevah had any deezire to get close to saggy ole women or femanazis regardless of age. No offense. CTS.
black oil/Texas tea/snake oil salesman.
Steve

United States

#35770 Jul 6, 2010
Old Jetbag wrote:
<quoted text>
My point is made...in writting anyway.
...did you mean to type 'writhing'...
Steve

United States

#35771 Jul 6, 2010
ECG wrote:
<quoted text>My brother went by 'Reaper' in the Navy.
Aviator?
texas tar balls

Boston, MA

#35772 Jul 7, 2010
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>Aviator?
YEP...JESSUP.
Buffy

Buffalo, NY

#35774 Jul 7, 2010
Brown Sugar wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinkin, perhaps, that she was bra-less when that pic was snapped....ya know....when those boobies dropped it sucked all the wrinkles from her face. Wonder how many miles of loose skin has been removed from that face? No offense. CTS.
You know BS you remind me of Larry the Cable guy, except OLDER, FATTER, and not as smart and NOT as blissfully ignorantly funny.

Say is no undies how you get the wrinkles off that mug of yours BSTCG? You let those old man [email protected] drop down and drag the ground. It must be quite a burden to drag those two useless old nuts around on the ground. Is that how you break up the soil when you are doing that landscaping you old fart? No offense! Giggles!
Buffy

Buffalo, NY

#35775 Jul 7, 2010
Brown Sugar wrote:
<quoted text>
HBS ain't no gb.....rather a gatherin' place for real men, patriots, conservatives, gentlemen who constitute the backbone of this country and know their gender. Do ANY of these characteristics fit, or apply, to your man? Guess not. Men like these would nevah be caught within a country mile of your kind. Does street-walkin' pay better on the west coast? CTS. No offense now, ya heah. We know you will keep in touch, unfortunately.
Oh it is a place for you "Good guys" the kind who voted for George W Bush and his COZY relationship with the oil industry to cut costs and skimp on following regulations and vital drilling equipment parts that might have prevented or decreased the severity of the disaster at hand in the Gulf of Mexico, the one besides you on a seniors Carnival Cruise.
First of all if you find your backbone in all of that fat, please mark it for future reference, please do the same with your genitilia, I imagine that to be JUST as hard to find in all of those rolls of fat as well as just as unimpressive. If you and your poly-blend cotton blend sheet-wearing crowd are the good guys a drone aircraft in just the right spot at the right time could start the cleanup in Texas in the right direction.

Gramps, don't worry about me and my man. We are doing JUST fine. Don't worry I won't work the same corner as your "girl" Elmyra. Poor thing probably has the worst case of herpes and hpv known to the medical community. She might make more money as a guinea pig for medical research, I do not imagine much of a market for 68 year old hooker with a fat pimp in edema sandals on a scooter!

I know you keep coming back for more. I think we ladies should just go ahead and put you out of your missery. No offense! Giggles!
Buffy

Buffalo, NY

#35776 Jul 7, 2010
Old Jetbag wrote:
<quoted text>Based on what I have read Steve post, he would not walk across ANY labor dispute line as described. I NEVER have and never will. He might be SOME things Buffy...but that word he is not. Just "say'in" is all.
Observation noted. However, he is still an A Z Z hole.
Buffy

Buffalo, NY

#35777 Jul 7, 2010
Old Jetbag wrote:
<quoted text>Speak'in of where's your pitchur?
His "pitchur" is in a medical dictionary text book under fat-headed edema trailer trash ignorant redneck dumb-a z z! No offense! Giggles!
Buffy

Buffalo, NY

#35778 Jul 7, 2010
Far sighted wrote:
<quoted text>
Ditto on that one!!! I'm sure BS would give his eye teef, that is if he had any, to even get within 50 feet of Jet! Sorry Ellie May...
Ain't it the truth, we all know Elmyra is a broke-down 68 year old herpes and hpv ridden hermaphrodite that has an equaly old fart with edema sneaker/sandals, "distinctive western wear" and an NRA card on a scooter, for a PIMP! Sad! No offense BSTCG! Giggles!
Buffy

Buffalo, NY

#35779 Jul 7, 2010
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>...did you mean to type 'writhing'...
Did you mean to type something with some meaning? Idiot!
Buffy

Buffalo, NY

#35780 Jul 7, 2010
Brown Sugar wrote:
<quoted text>
Well....there ya have it....Mighty Mouth Leona is back. Thot she wuz gone when all the time she wuz hidin' in the bushes, like a snake in the grass, so to speak. Wish we had a pitcher of ole Fs to put behind one of the potty doors at HBS....for those sufferin' with chronic constipation....it likely would be better than a strong laxative. Oh, nevah had any deezire to get close to saggy ole women or femanazis regardless of age. No offense. CTS.
WOW! OK now we know what really has you all fired up! NONE, and I do mean NONE of the ladies on here, myself included will EVER let your "snake" near their "bush"! Gramps it is your pic that would likely scare the $hit out of ANYONE, not to mention if they had the chance to smell your breath. I bet it is somewhere between bad garlic and phlegm. Do you have one of those fancy new coffins with wi-fi? People in your state of advanced decomposition should stay in the grave, not be posting from the grave on the internet. No offense! Giggles!
Buffy

Buffalo, NY

#35781 Jul 7, 2010
texas tar balls wrote:
<quoted text>YEP...JESSUP.
Well, ECG, I think this is the part where (Steve) Jessup starts to talk about what a great asset (Steve) Jessup himself is to our great nation and how he is the instrument of God himself. Blah! Blah! Blah! Just like every other [email protected] Republican. Full of self righteous HOT AIR!
Brown Sugar

Mckinney, TX

#35782 Jul 8, 2010
Buffy wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! OK now we know what really has you all fired up! NONE, and I do mean NONE of the ladies on here, myself included will EVER let your "snake" near their "bush"! Gramps it is your pic that would likely scare the $hit out of ANYONE, not to mention if they had the chance to smell your breath. I bet it is somewhere between bad garlic and phlegm. Do you have one of those fancy new coffins with wi-fi? People in your state of advanced decomposition should stay in the grave, not be posting from the grave on the internet. No offense! Giggles!
I do declare, DW.....you have mis-interpreted everthang I posted hereabouts. I nevah intimated, or even hinted, at the idea that there was one iota of interest in that direction. YOU are dreamin' and wishin' and hopin' again. My sneaky snake if plumb content and totally satisfied with its current match-up.....and ever watchful for potential STD carriers. That kinda leaves out "experienced" women in certain professions such as yosef et al (and others) similarly situated. There simply is NO need to take chances along those lines. But....if that is your interest.....don't beat around the bush.....just come right out and say so.....and get in line. LMAO. TTFN.
Buffy

United States

#35783 Jul 8, 2010
Brown Sugar wrote:
<quoted text>
I do declare, DW.....you have mis-interpreted everthang I posted hereabouts. I nevah intimated, or even hinted, at the idea that there was one iota of interest in that direction. YOU are dreamin' and wishin' and hopin' again. My sneaky snake if plumb content and totally satisfied with its current match-up.....and ever watchful for potential STD carriers. That kinda leaves out "experienced" women in certain professions such as yosef et al (and others) similarly situated. There simply is NO need to take chances along those lines. But....if that is your interest.....don't beat around the bush.....just come right out and say so.....and get in line. LMAO. TTFN.
Oh Gramps! Get real! We all know you have been pizzed off ever since all of the ladies on here, myself included, figured out you are as old as dirt, but not as productive or rich! Please keep that "snake" as far away from me as possible! OLD men with all of your ailments and dementia are not what I would go for if I were NOT happily married, which I am. Say, just outta curiosity what do you pay that old broke down hooker you keep around to empty that colostomy bag of yours? Oh and NO I am not interested for myself! I hear Ann Coulter might be looking for a new gig! LOL! You really need to find something else better to do with your time! Why don't you go and fly that airborn scooter you try to pass off as an aircraft into a hillside....Or George W's place in Texas. Save him the humiliation of still being the WORST POTUS in the USA EVER! Don't let the door hit you on your way out! Stupid old trailer trash sheet wearing bigot edema sneaker wearing fool! Giggles!
Brown Sugar

Mckinney, TX

#35784 Jul 8, 2010
Buffy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Gramps! Get real! We all know you have been pizzed off ever since all of the ladies on here, myself included, figured out you are as old as dirt, but not as productive or rich! Please keep that "snake" as far away from me as possible! OLD men with all of your ailments and dementia are not what I would go for if I were NOT happily married, which I am. Say, just outta curiosity what do you pay that old broke down hooker you keep around to empty that colostomy bag of yours? Oh and NO I am not interested for myself! I hear Ann Coulter might be looking for a new gig! LOL! You really need to find something else better to do with your time! Why don't you go and fly that airborn scooter you try to pass off as an aircraft into a hillside....Or George W's place in Texas. Save him the humiliation of still being the WORST POTUS in the USA EVER! Don't let the door hit you on your way out! Stupid old trailer trash sheet wearing bigot edema sneaker wearing fool! Giggles!
Not POed and not in the market for some strange. Can't believe the poodle-jumper made it all the way to Phillie....with you on board. You are NOT even warm, or even gettin' warm, about me. Out the door! CTS.
Buffy

United States

#35785 Jul 8, 2010
Brown Sugar wrote:
<quoted text>
You are NOT even warm, or even gettin' warm, about me. Out the door! CTS.
Neither are you Gramps!
Brown Sugar

Mckinney, TX

#35786 Jul 9, 2010
Buffy wrote:
<quoted text>Neither are you Gramps!
You do NOT take rejection gracefully. Why is that? What's your shrink say? Is he/she making any headway, or progress, regarding your anger, hostility, and lack of ability to accept facts when they smack you in the face? CTS. Outta heah!

“Here we go again! ”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#35788 Jul 9, 2010
Far sighted wrote:
<quoted text>
Ditto on that one!!! I'm sure BS would give his eye teef, that is if he had any, to even get within 50 feet of Jet! Sorry Ellie May...
Thanks. Been working hard on that house in the HC and getting myself in tip top shape ready to go back to work. I am thinking of waiting around to see if the UAL and CAL marriage consumates and if so hope for a buyout. So far I think I am doing well but my doctor is not prepared to release me back to work and I still have around 9 months and a few days of sick time left. When is the vote? Keeping my fingers crossed and my thoughts with all of you.

“Here we go again! ”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#35789 Jul 9, 2010
Brown Sugar wrote:
<quoted text>
Well....there ya have it....Mighty Mouth Leona is back. Thot she wuz gone when all the time she wuz hidin' in the bushes, like a snake in the grass, so to speak. Wish we had a pitcher of ole Fs to put behind one of the potty doors at HBS....for those sufferin' with chronic constipation....it likely would be better than a strong laxative. Oh, nevah had any deezire to get close to saggy ole women or femanazis regardless of age. No offense. CTS.
BS what has FS EVER REALLY done to you?!?! Is it just because of her political views? If this is the case you must be VERY angry a good amount of the time. Just curious. Anger can really do bad things to your health.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Business News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global Cationic Starch Market Forecast 2012-2022 1 hr qyrtina 1
Global Vanillin Market Research Report 2017 1 hr qyrtina 1
Global Textile Auxiliary Market Research Report... 2 hr qyrtina 1
SkimmingWorld.com ?? 5 hr Jack 27
News 10-4, Good Buddy: FCC Updates Part 95, CB Rules 14 hr whackerblaster 1
News FCC fines Syracuse radio owner $20,000 after 'u... (Jun '16) 18 hr ZIONIST MEDIA CABAL 4
News The bizarre 'Flintstones House' in a wealthy Sa... 22 hr Parden Pard 3
More from around the web