London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Tired of scammers on here. Im asking for 100£ upfront free before I make any payment with you. Considering its not your money that sum of money is not to much to ask.

I am not a ripper just tired of being scammed, if you want me to praise you and give your email I know a lot of big hitters who wikll pay big. Or you want to remain discreet I can also agree to that.

My email is r.frenchie@ymail.com

Serious hackers or I will not reply simple.
Jenny

Kunkletown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

fif wrote:
Who can transfer to Chase bank? I have platinum checking account. Holds any limit
contact tygernaub@gmail.com
Rich Paul

Florence, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Judged:

I do bank & wu transfers for SERIOUS buyers and I'm willing to Skype with you which NO other hacker is willing to do. Only contact if you are ready to do business dreamscometrue_rg@yahoo.com
Angieb72

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Hello. I have an opportunity for real hackers who could use a US resident for cash outs and transfers. I have several accounts that can hold any amount and I have an account that will allow for legitimate cashiering services. I will split 60% to you and I'll get 40%. If you are ready to do business contact me at: Angela.brewer72@yahoo.com
Delade

Laurinburg, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

I am begging you all, please stop looking for "real" WU transfers, there aren't any.

All I have found were thieves and liars, and I have stopped looking, period.

Do not contact me saying you are different and have proof, do not contact me saying you can do one for very cheap (once you have been ripped for $50 there is nothing cheap enough, unless its free)Do not contact me telling me how I should just "Trust" you and my world will change and "We" can start making lots of money.

I will no longer pay to get ripped off.

I am now working with a couple companies from home and going to school.

aelijah85@gmail.com
slowbucks

Elmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

bowlz wrote:
Lookin for real hackers ...I have serveral drops in the us ..im tired of all these rippers ..I will not pay anyrhing upfront anymore ...I can cashout and send ur moneu immedately 50/50 on all transactions i willng even to give u a bigger cut if u want ....looking serious business minded hackers only ...email bowlzinc@gmail.comReply
I just sent you an email.
Ruth Holgate

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Hi

Looking for hackers I could do business with by way of wu without upfront payment, me receiving the money transferred and then send the cost of transfer to sender. From then on transferred will be paid for upfront. I am a South African who has been scammed before and I want you to trust me on this one.
Ruth Holgate
Paypal King

Stoney Creek, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

Oh yeah, I also accept Bitcoin as payment
Paypal King

Stoney Creek, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

OH & I ACCEPT FULL ESCROW! <---- BAM FIRST EVER LEGIT VENDOR !!!

Contact me today!
Millionaire

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

Watch this video link above.
This Guy Zachariah is The best, he gives free fresh CC.
Ciara Middleton

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

Looking for bank wire transfer and more I have a couple of bank accounts and I'm willing to deal 50-50 no upfront payments all I need is real and legit hackers hit me up ciaramiddleton234@yahoo.com
Sim

Crewkerne, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

been scammed 4 times last week by rippers, they disgust me. honestly can say i dont trust any of these fake hackers, ive lost about £600 in the last week i can not believe it. if there are any real hackers out there that can transfer money for me and i can pay you double the fee after the moneys been picked up, i SWEAR on my life i am a loyal, caring person & would never rip anybody off. contact me on tag_starta@yahoo.co.uk
Nikki

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Looking to work with real carders for PayPal and western union transfers. No upfronts but willing to partner up with someone legit. Nikkisosa@gmail.com
Nikki

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Sorry typo nikkisosa87@gmail.com
Wureal

Göteborg, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Im looking for legit pickups for Wu transfer whit no upfront.. BAAAM try this one out wu.real@yahoo.com
Danny

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Wureal wrote:
Im looking for legit pickups for Wu transfer whit no upfront.. BAAAM try this one out wu.real@yahoo.com
Fake just collects details most prob to steal your I'd and hack u
Jose

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Hey i just got a mtcn from officialhacker2309@gmail he does legit legit wu transfers bank transfers and can change school grades hacks into peoples emails message him for his new offers i took a risk of sending him $100 and he sent me $1000 plus $200 as a gift
Michell

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Jose wrote:
Hey i just got a mtcn from officialhacker2309@gmail he does legit legit wu transfers bank transfers and can change school grades hacks into peoples emails message him for his new offers i took a risk of sending him $100 and he sent me $1000 plus $200 as a gift
Yeah sure he did lol

Since: Apr 14

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2014

Judged:

Scamming thiefs!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••