W.U transfers with NO UPFRONT !!!
victor

Istanbul, Turkey

#59 Feb 11, 2013
hi, if someone can cashout bank transfer from BOA contact me. Just American people pls. icq: 602032095
email: [email protected] ym: victorpastul
Nancy

Islamabad, Pakistan

#69 Mar 20, 2013
Best Tuts and Techs all in one Package:
1. WU Best carding (Step by step)
2. Paypal Cashing (Step by step)
3. LR Scam Pages
4. Ebay, Walmart, Amazon and a lot of other sites.
5. Hacking Scripts, PHP Shells, SQL Injections.
Bonus: Video Tutorials for VIP Carding.
Costs Only:$57.
Y! njnighht
Nancy

UK

#70 Mar 20, 2013
Well is nancy is from Pakistan then this is a ripper

Njnightht is a ripper

Pakistan is a poor country and $57 is a lot of money to anyone from that location
Delade

Manning, SC

#71 Mar 20, 2013
There are no "Legit" WU sellers, just greedy heartless thieves.

And I am sick and tired of all these "Sellers" saying they were ripped before that's why they don't do upfront, B.S.

Legit buyers get ripped too and its worse because all the money comes out of our pocket not from hacked accounts and cards.

I can see now why ex-buyers start ripping you get sick of everyone taking your money it pisses you off and you just get to the point when you have had enough.

[email protected]
fif

UK

#73 Mar 26, 2013
Delade wrote:
There are no "Legit" WU sellers, just greedy heartless thieves.
And I am sick and tired of all these "Sellers" saying they were ripped before that's why they don't do upfront, B.S.
Legit buyers get ripped too and its worse because all the money comes out of our pocket not from hacked accounts and cards.
I can see now why ex-buyers start ripping you get sick of everyone taking your money it pisses you off and you just get to the point when you have had enough.
[email protected]
#WORD
Kyle

Louisville, KY

#77 Mar 28, 2013
Stephanie wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would someone only want $15 when they can do transfers and make a lot more money?
Because they are out to rip people because a lot of people will jump at the idea thinking $15 will get them $1000+.

Personally I hate doing transfers and find it easier just to sell the bank login or CC and personal info because I make the money and if the person who bought it is stupid with the info and can't use it or have the account lock up without getting $1 from it that's their fault.
winks

Accra, Ghana

#83 Apr 7, 2013
paul wrote:
for Me this GUY is real because i sent him $15 yesterday to register and i recieve my MTCN today i just casiout $2500 from WU very close to me.
really, what shows you not working hand in hand with this guy......we want proof
Delade

Myrtle Beach, SC

#84 Apr 7, 2013
winks wrote:
<quoted text>
really, what shows you not working hand in hand with this guy......we want proof
I sent him $15 and I never got anything.
I have stopped looking for transfers, all I have gotten was ripped.
kevon robinson

Seattle, WA

#93 Apr 10, 2013
hey guys if there is anyone out there who is looking to make an extra income feel free to contact me...[email protected] m
looking for seriuos ppl

Wigan, UK

#97 Apr 18, 2013
Looking for serious people to work with, i can accept item drops, have range of addresses, also Wu transfers, and remember scams, i don't buy i just work with provided opportunity.
add me on Y:M dollarforajob
pedro

Lynnwood, WA

#101 Apr 29, 2013
[email protected] is a scammer
Lola

Brighouse, UK

#102 Apr 29, 2013
Cardingspot.co.uk for the best underground site

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#104 Apr 29, 2013
Hello all this will be a different kind of post for me.If you have been on this forum for long you would know I am just someone trying to find a "real" WU transfer, and I just kept getting ripped...BAD. Until I quit looking here. I have found someone, actually its not just one person, very professional.I will get one maybe two people transfers. The cost is $350.00 for $1450.00 or $500.00 for $4000.00. There is a money back guarantee, the fees for the transfer actually go into a escrow account until the deal is complete.The whole process should take anywhere from 2-4 hours.If for some reason there is a refund of the fee, it will take 24 hours. After the transfer I will give you the information on what is necessary for you to do to handle your own in the future. This is not being done with a magic machine, or a hacked Credit Card.WU employees.Like I said I am only going to do 1, maybe 2. This is non-negotiable, this is real. contact me at annacoles8 yahoo
Larsen

San Jose, CA

#105 Apr 29, 2013
[email protected]
I have paypal account contact me
Lola

Brighouse, UK

#106 Apr 29, 2013
Looks interesting
Larsen

San Jose, CA

#107 Apr 29, 2013
Contact me LOLA!
[email protected]
Lola

Brighouse, UK

#108 Apr 29, 2013
But you are a ripper it says on the other post
Anonymous

Redhill, UK

#109 May 1, 2013
hi I have for sale LIoyds TSB online and card,

Or if someone has a desire we can cooperative with the transfers 50/ 50

but if you want you can by may LIoyds/ it is from Uk.

write me
[email protected]
fif

UK

#110 May 1, 2013
Who can transfer to Chase bank? I have platinum checking account. Holds any limit
Amanda

UK

#111 May 1, 2013
Cardingspot.co.uk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Business News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 3 Energy Storage Technologies to Keep an Eye On 2 hr Solarman 1
News Tesla Motors, Inc.'s Gigafactory Grand Opening ... 3 hr Solarman 1
News More gay people can now get legally married. Th... (Oct '14) 6 hr Three Psyche 54
Collecting Coupon in WeChat Moments: New Ad For... 7 hr Yukarienn 2
News Last Gasp for Coal Mining Industry? May 26 WV Proud Democrat 4
Honeywell Th2110d1009 PRO 2000 Programmable Dig... (Mar '12) May 26 Peter 3
OFFICIAL: Parts of New China Cross Border eComm... May 26 TMOGroup 1
More from around the web