Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

due to the rippers and scammers, i will be doing free transfers for the first 10 people to BUZZ my yahoo,. and i will make them my trusted customer and we work on 50 - 50 % for Wu transfer, for those who are late and are not among the 10 people dont worry i will be doing transfers for you on 50 - 50 % after you register for my services as a trusted person with a little fee of 15LR.
so lets begin... first ten people to buzz me on yahoo get a free test transfer and free membership to my services and others register with 15LR.
this is real, BUZZ me @ < eli_th943@yahoo.com >
i
jennny

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

whow...! this is cool. am buzzing imediately, i hope i get into the top ten.
Dext3r

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Be careful,he always saying that he got the 10 people and try to get ur 15LR ,no matter how early u contact him.
dele

Nigeria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

am in NIgeria, i got to be in the 7th person. i gave him my details, but i tell him not to transfer yet,because it is late in my country, so he gonna do it for me tommorow.
am so happy. he gonna send $1000.
williams

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

am the number one person. am happy to be the FIRST PERSON. to see the post and BUZZ him. thanks very much @ELI. i have sent him my details..;!
courtney

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

whow!!! this is gonna be cool, i had to be very quick in BUZZING. i secured the 3rd place before coming here to post he is gonna do the transfer soon.
john

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

am on the list too.
samuel

Nigeria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

i hope this guy is real. am gonna send him the 15 Lr. i cant loose $15, it is too small for me to be ripp, am taking the risk. i will update you all.
EssKay

Markham, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Please keep me updated guys, let me know if things work out

Since: Jan 13

Nigeria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

i talked to the guy, i did not make the 10 list and i sent him $15 to register last night, so he said he is gonna do it this morning in my country. i will update you all. when i got my money. it 9;00 am,
Skiqa

Albania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Probably just another scammer.... why would you pay 15$ to be on a bogus list ? Dumb people.

Since: Jan 13

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Skiqa wrote:
Probably just another scammer.... why would you pay 15$ to be on a bogus list ? Dumb people.
we are not dump people, i hate when some idiot like you post stupid comment. this guy is trying to help and prevent much people. he came up with the $15 to reduce lot of people from asking him to do transfer.... just think yourself. if i say i do free transfer 100,000 people will email me now. but the guy just want 10 people and other have to pay $15 which will reduce and easy work for him. i personally ask him lot of question before sending him money, and this is what he told me. which sounds good to me. just remaining 2 hours left for me to collect my MTCN, and i will all give you my number and show you all proof of mtcn
Dext3r

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Hello ripper

You forgot to change ur ip address.

So three hours ago u are in africa and now u are in america?
With the same address to the OP?
alexa

São Bernardo Do Campo, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Contact bellatsa@lavabit.com now for help
Long Beach

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

this is a perfect scam * different username, same person..15$ for wu online..This is fun Geeeeeez
George peterson

Corona, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

I do legit wu transfers. Email me at softwareman91@gmail.com I also sell hacking tools
John

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

I would not pay anyone from Nigeria.

help yourself dont rely on anyone

on Carding101.co.uk - people from Nigeria are banned real quick

found this guide in the How to do section explaining how to do instore carding using dumps

Introduction:

So youre interested in trying out instore carding? Instore carding is one of the fastest ways to get money. But you will need to keep your head on straight for this. As you should with every operation you go out to do. This tutorial will tell you the ins and outs of instore carding. Feel free to
distrobute this as much as you want.

For the beginners:

Youre obviously reading this because you either A. Want to learn how to instore card or B. Want to see if you can find anything you are not aware of. For people who chose A. You should have atleast some prior knowledge of credit cards before you try instoring. If you do not that is ok too, just keep reading the tutorial and by the end of it you should be fine. The most important thing about instore carding is how you *Take the part* of the identity youre *Playinig* as. If youre going into a store looking to come out with $3-5k worth of electronics dressed in your normal apparel and being nervous, think again. You need to dress up and act like a person who would look like they could buy these items any day of the week. The first time youre going to be nervous ofcourse, its natural to be nervous the first few times. But with time and past experiences to look back on, it just gets easier as you go on.

Dressing the part:

bowlz

Goose Creek, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Lookin for real hackers ...I have serveral drops in the us ..im tired of all these rippers ..I will not pay anyrhing upfront anymore ...I can cashout and send ur moneu immedately 50/50 on all transactions i willng even to give u a bigger cut if u want ....looking serious business minded hackers only ...email bowlzinc@gmail.comReply
Stephanie

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Long Beach wrote:
this is a perfect scam * different username, same person..15$ for wu online..This is fun Geeeeeez
Why would someone only want $15 when they can do transfers and make a lot more money?
paul

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

for Me this GUY is real because i sent him $15 yesterday to register and i recieve my MTCN today i just casiout $2500 from WU very close to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of94
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••