Which are the top cloud-based inventory management software ?
Posted in the Business News Forum
“Order Inventory Mgnt System”
Since: Jun 14
#1 Jun 4, 2014
Does your business carry stock and inventory? Then, it becomes important for you to ensure accurate calculations of stock to conduct day-to-day operations, efficiently! Fortunately, living in the golden age of technology, there are many solutions available in the market for managing inventory.
There are lots of benefits of cloud-based inventory management software, so can you share the top cloud-based inventory management software?
#2 Jun 16, 2014
I am currently working on Comidor ( https://www.comidor.com/en/features ) an online business collaboration platform based on cloud technology, offering Project Management, CRM and Finance Management tools, essential for every business. With Comidor you can:
- Reports, Diagrams and Advanced Business Analytics can be created, viewed and extracted from all units and packages
- Task Management. Create your personal tasks and assignements to other users.
- Chat and video call with all your colleagues
- Embedded mail client. Link all your e-mails at Comidor and check them at a glance.
- Calendar view of all tasks and orders.
- Events with reminders option in order not to miss anything.
- Topics unit for internal discussion
- Creation and tracking issues
- Workflows that can be linked with issues and having each step assigned to different users or user groups
- Contact, Account and Personnel management
- Document Management system. Upload, save, edit, share, link your data with everybody and check also their versions.
- CRM package includes email campaigns, opportunities management and products catalog
- Project Management package includes all the appropriate units to organize and implement the resources, the cost and the scheduling of a project
- Finance unit is here to organize your financial data. Income, Expenses and Budgeting help you to create a whole overview of the financial state of your business at anytime.
- Everything can be linked with everything. Activity history and separate link button shows with what a task for example has been linked.
Check Comidor's demo version at https://demo.comidor.com/
Since: Oct 12
#3 Jul 22, 2014
It is correct that for day-to-day operations in a large business, you need cloud-based platform to handle all the major tasks and/or to deliver information to your employees. I have been using RedFlag Notification System to fulfil the purpose for my business.
Add your comments below
|Past fatal shooting boosts drug dealer's sentence (Nov '08)||1 hr||GC FinalCall||5|
|Bill Nye: Anti-abortion laws are based on a ign...||12 hr||cpeter1313||4|
|Verizon Wireless plans $30M-$90M customer refunds (Oct '10)||16 hr||instigator 1971||8|
|The a Sister Wivesa case, criminal punishment o...||19 hr||3rd wives club||4|
|WhiteMenBlackWomen dot o r g - best interracial... (Oct '14)||Wed||hebeea2||16|
|The Ideal Tax Preparation Company||Nov 23||Taxation Attorney||1|
|Q&A with John C. Williams, president and CEO of... (Oct '14)||Nov 23||RUN||7|
Find what you want!
Search Business News Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC