Providence Capital Funding LLC

Posted in the Business News Forum

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#1 Feb 20, 2010
Bunch of liars, hopefully the state of california does something about these crooks
Providence Capital

Brea, CA

#2 Mar 19, 2010
Trueblood wrote:
Bunch of liars, hopefully the state of california does something about these crooks
This is from a leasing customer that is trying to reduce his payments 2 and 1/2 years into a 4 year lease. What he doesn't tell you is that his credit report has dropped so significantly that we could not get him another lease contract. We are sorry that he is having trouble making his payments, but that seems to be a problem with our economy, not with Providence Capital
Call the FBI

Monmouth, IL

#3 Apr 18, 2010
Really? the Customers fault. if Lies were nickels Davey Lee would be the richest man on earth. Sadly hes just a crook.
sammywood

Haverhill, IA

#4 Apr 30, 2010
I would have to say ALL the Providence Capital empl are Liers, Thay play The Bait and switch game with the Leases that thay send you.. davey lee did just that to me The frist Lease sent to me was a 1$ buy out but some thing was wroung with the dates or something like that so he sent me the new one and changed it to a FMV lease.... Scammers,liers
(There day is comming SOON!!!!:0)
small ax

La Habra, CA

#6 Sep 13, 2012
Providence is essentially 2 guys, David Lee and Ofer Horn, the rest are a bunch of hacks. They will go by the book and fund your deal. Just don't write them a check unless you are committed to wait them out, you won't see your money again without a good lawyer.
Marin Saran

Laguna Beach, CA

#8 Oct 2, 2012
All I can say is Wow.... I've been doing business with Providence since 2008 and not only have they financed transactions for me, but assist my clients with financing my products and services. With a track record of over 120 transactions over the last 4 years, Providence has not only taken care of my clients but helped my sales.

Its funny how the ones that complain the most are the ones that have the worst credit, the worst business sense, and have no concept of what a contractual agreement is…

you know the ones – they feel “entitled” and always want the rules to change to suit their needs.

They sign anything to get what they want at the time they want it but when it comes to keeping their word and complying with the contracts, they complain about a contract “they signed”.

Seriously, if you can’t read English and a simple lease contract, it’s really saying something about your business sense… Who signs a contract without fully understanding what is says…..I can tell you those are the ones that drain our country with excuses and reasons of why they deserve not to pay on their obligations. Grow If you weren’t smart enough to ready a simple agreement and understand what you signed, you have absolutely no business being a business owner… get a job…and stop sponging off the rest of us who work hard and educated ourselves on how to operate a business.

As a vendor and client of Providence, they always offered me a pre- lease proposal.... and guess what, I actually took the time to read it and ask questions. As soon as I was clear as to what I was signing and what I committed to, there were no issues. I pay my bills, I keep my commitments, I read my contract…

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Business News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wal-Mart sales decline (Dec '06) 4 hr Heinz Guderian 77
G Micron Group 4 hr osirisathena 1
Perfect Money to Bitcoin exchanger 18 hr munich 5
How does computer cooling system work? 22 hr ekwbfan 1
King Cobra Muffler Motivational Quote of the Day: Wed King Cobra Muffler 1
King Cobra Muffler Business Tip of the Day Wed King Cobra Muffler 1
King Cobra Muffler Trivia Question 12-24-14 Wed King Cobra Muffler 1
More from around the web