Springhill korea anti-fraud- Springhi...

Springhill korea anti-fraud- Springhill Group Report Fraud -- devhub

Posted in the Business News Forum

Gary Mason

Netherlands

#3 Jan 13, 2013
Thanks a lot on this one. But actually I guess protecting yourself from any kind of fraud is in general the same thing.
Danny Spring

San Diego, CA

#4 Jan 15, 2013
I find your argument true, scams in general are stereotype they are all the same if youíd think about it. And if that is so avoiding them is as stereotype too. Same ways on how to avoid same scams. Only those who are naive can be fooled by scams these days. These scams are so mainstream, they are too obvious now.
Chanel Lohan

Netherlands

#5 Jan 16, 2013
If that is so, why do the numbers of victims double or sometimes triple up to now? Could it be its their fault if they are victimized.

Since: Dec 12

Netherlands

#6 Feb 4, 2013
i should read your other posts! definitely
xionaziamiter

UK

#7 Feb 5, 2013
This is a well-thought of piece that made it easy for people to understand the whole point.
aliaacel17

Hamilton, Canada

#8 Feb 11, 2013
Avoiding scam is basically the same. And the bottom-line is common sense! If
you donít have it, you will be fooled for sure. Just be cautions of your own guard,
itís that simple!
andrewcartney

UK

#9 Feb 12, 2013
Very true, different articles, different authors basically say the same thing. They
say the same thing, people are just really stubborn that is why.
shelly lee

Jurong East, Singapore

#11 Mar 11, 2013
Oh well, I do not know with you guys but next time there will be a victim of fraud it is your own fault. There are enough precautions, tips, notice, safety measures, instructions, guidelines, or whatever for you to become aware, it is all over the place so please! At least be smart!
timmybrockstone

Seattle, WA

#12 Mar 12, 2013
Yeah but we know these scammers, they will stop at nothing, they will continue innovating their ways to fool us. So maybe we should never stop learning and never loose you guard.

Since: Feb 13

New York, NY

#14 May 16, 2013
I was once a victim of a scam and no matter how many precautions and advices you read it just donít sum up to what these scammers are capable of. They are everywhere, they can do anything. I believe I am not stupid and I definitely take care of myself but the thing is yeah they are really great at their craft. Maybe if they do that for something good it will be great.

Since: Jul 12

UK

#15 May 16, 2013
As long as silver and gold are needed in this world, scam will always be present in our lives. It will remain.
SAF

Jessup, MD

#16 May 14, 2014
I would like to report a case of a South Korean business man who is engaged in fraud. How do I go about it. I need help

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Business News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Republican senator apologizes for saying 'a guy... 3 hr Gremlin 3
Top Places To Claim Your Business Listings Online! 4 hr davy 1
News Shea Moisture Just Made A Lot Of Its Consumers ... 15 hr SadButTrue 5
News Overnight Tech: FCC head officially starts net ... 22 hr He Named Me Black... 1
N.Y.C. 5 Italian Mafia crime families. Wed AM32Zip 1
Where to buy cheap soccer jerseys? Wed Jason 1
Global Mobile Operating Table Market Research R... Tue tina 1
More from around the web