Club Land 'Or up for sale
Marie Wolff

New Bedford, MA

#1 Oct 31, 2010
Can anyone confirm that the entire Club Land 'Or resort is up for sale, and where can I find that on the web? I've been searching. I believe it's 45 million
CLO member

Grayson, GA

#2 Jan 14, 2011
I have been researching this company for years. They are a nightmare!
It's for sale!
http://www.thenassauguardian.com/Resort-could...
What a con!
CLO menber also-CT

New Bedford, MA

#3 Jan 14, 2011
Thank you so much for responding. We've always had a great time there, but it's obviously deteriorating w/ no hope in site. Now what do we do?
Distgusted

Parrish, FL

#4 Sep 3, 2011
I was able to beat the first "special assessment" with an attorney. When I signed the lease there was a questionnaire that defined Special Assessments as special assessments by the Bahamian government. I still have my copy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nassau, The Bahamas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nassau Music Thread (Oct '12) Jul '16 Musikologist 13
Swimming Pigs from Nassau (Dec '15) Dec '15 Lee 1
News Anna Nicole Smith's ex-lover in 'happy mood' af... (Mar '07) Nov '15 Anonymous 593
News Take The Review on Vacation (Oct '15) Oct '15 Friend Ruth 1
Bahamian Real Estate Investor (Jun '15) Jun '15 Alex_ 1
News Bahamas fends off critics over new migrant rules (Nov '14) Nov '14 stop being so sel... 1
News Major from Cuba's Interior Ministry reveals all... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Lord Grandrith 10
More from around the web