Transgender Woman Stoned to Death in Brazil

There are 293 comments on the Advocate story from Oct 26, 2012, titled Transgender Woman Stoned to Death in Brazil. In it, Advocate reports that:

A transgender woman in Brazil has died after being stoned by a group of attackers last week, reports Gay Star News.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Advocate.

dayum

Albuquerque, NM

#28 Oct 28, 2012
didn't know brasil was under sharia law. So was the transgender a female to male or male to female or just neuter ?

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#29 Oct 28, 2012
Fry Zimmerman wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you Satanists good with ouija boards??
Hell....use that.
LOL!!!
It doesn't take any specific religion to determine some man attempting to be a woman is strange sister.
stillllll waiting cowardly christardo.... don't worry .. your god knows you denied being a christian...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#31 Oct 28, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Wh_ore wrote:
<quoted text>stillllll waiting cowardly christardo.... don't worry .. your god knows you denied being a christian...
You ignorant slut.

For starters this thread has nothing to do with religion. Your sad efforts at labeling others are exactly that and you just got busted yet you flounder around still wanting to label me with some bullshit spin of your own making.

I don't have to answer to some God damned hooker for one added to that I have no fear of God given I never game him a reason to condenm me.

As far as this man getting beaten to death a lot of people have injustices in that they're killed sister. I am not the one just focusing on gender confused people while dismissing others. I wouldn't have wished this cross dressing goof dead but then again I didn't kill HIM.

LOL!!

Find a better hobby Trixie because you suck at this one.

Bellevue, WA

#33 Oct 28, 2012
Fry Zimmerman wrote:
<quoted text>
You ignorant slut.
For starters this thread has nothing to do with religion. Your sad efforts at labeling others are exactly that and you just got busted yet you flounder around still wanting to label me with some bullshit spin of your own making.
I don't have to answer to some God damned hooker for one added to that I have no fear of God given I never game him a reason to condenm me.
As far as this man getting beaten to death a lot of people have injustices in that they're killed sister. I am not the one just focusing on gender confused people while dismissing others. I wouldn't have wished this cross dressing goof dead but then again I didn't kill HIM.
LOL!!
so does your christian god condone your hatred... "Danny boy, gun loving, travel the globe in the military and civilian life black man bigot" Amazing what you can learn from google .... Ya your a christian... your hatred of others proves it alone...

Bellevue, WA

#34 Oct 28, 2012
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
One need no God to know a pig is a pig. To think mother earth still must provide for some hogs is disgraceful and takes away from those truly in need.
In time.
yawn!!!
Israel Loves Romney

Springfield, NJ

#35 Oct 28, 2012
Gang mentality == Murder

Location hidden

#36 Oct 28, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Wh_ore wrote:
<quoted text>so does your christian god condone your hatred... "Danny boy, gun loving, travel the globe in the military and civilian life black man bigot" Amazing what you can learn from google .... Ya your a christian... your hatred of others proves it alone...
Your opinion.

Bellevue, WA

#38 Oct 28, 2012
Fry Zimmerman wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinion.
nope... your words and deeds... i see you tried to hide your christian hate... to bad google tracks your words
Israel Loves Romney

Springfield, NJ

#39 Oct 28, 2012
Gang = Many to one = out to murder

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

#40 Oct 28, 2012
The law recognizes her, the AMA recognizes her, The AP recognizes her. So everyone is wrong but you? OK! But if she walks like a duck..........
Regards, Terri
Fry Zimmerman wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction....this man was murdered.
Jose

Miami, FL

#41 Oct 28, 2012
I was going to comment on a deadly rise of Christian conservatism/evangelicals all over the world which has been particularly lethal for Brazil and Uganda but think this comment from Walter Silva is right on the mark.

----------
Walter Silva · Top Commenter · Cozinheiro,jardineiro,copeiro, garçom,psicanalista,enfermeiro . at Eu trabalho em casa

Our Human Rights have been systematically denied and violated through the growing influence of radical segments based on religious fundamentalism, mainly represented by evangelical Members of Parliament, who politically blackmail the Executive so it will not give course to public policies against homophobia, or to law bills that would criminalize homophobia on the same grounds as racism.

This situation of paralysis and vacuity of legal rights has brought up grave implications such as significant raise of homicides with refinement of cruelty motivated by hatred, taking the life of a homosexual every 20 hours - only in the beginning of 2012.

If nothing shall be done, Brazil will motionlessly witness the increase of homophobic murders from 266 documented crimes in 2011 to an estimated figure – if the current pace remains – of about 450 hate crimes in 2012."

http://www.advocate.com/politics/transgender/...

----------
Here in USA these radicals have never had the political power they seek but in every country they have power, they have shown to be a deadly disaster.

The gay community has not been the only community to suffer ,racism has risen ,hate against non Christians and laws against women are on the rise.

Many in the south Florida Brazilian community have horror stories to tell about the take over of their gvmt by Christians.

The world screams about radical Islam and rightfully so but at the same time looking the other way when it has to do with Christian conservatives/evangelicals .

I see much of radical Islam mentality which I saw over-seas in our own Christian conservative/evangelical political movement but many look the other .
These people are no friends of freedom.

Location hidden

#42 Oct 28, 2012
TerryE wrote:
The law recognizes her, the AMA recognizes her, The AP recognizes her. So everyone is wrong but you? OK! But if she walks like a duck..........
Regards, Terri
<quoted text>
Funny....but actual women don't need surgery to change their genitals and gallons of synthetic estrogen each year to make surfe their handlebar moustaches don't grow back.

LOL!!! Get lost sir.

“Nirvana”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#43 Oct 28, 2012
STEPHMAR wrote:
In Biblical Times, stoning was reserved for those who commit adultery. She was stoned for being a woman. T-women are women;not gay men. God's Commandment States:"Thou shalt not commit adultery." Where in the other 9,does God forbid LGBT?
Fair point. It was women who were stoned & not men, yet it takes 2 to commit adultery
Certainly not the first case of violent gang murder against transgender ppl, & sadly it's unlikely to be the last
Women who don't conform to what are 'traditional' roles are ridiculed & verbally attacked and the level of physical violence increases with the level of perceived non-conformity

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

#44 Oct 28, 2012
There are many plastic surgeons making a lot of money fixing what women don't like about themselves and HRT was invented for ciswomen first. Transexuals picked up on it later. And we don't use "gallons" of estrogen. All the hormones that I've taken in my life would fit in a suitcase and still have room for my bulkiest dress and a couple of sweaters.
Regards, Terri
Fry Zimmerman wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny....but actual women don't need surgery to change their genitals and gallons of synthetic estrogen each year to make surfe their handlebar moustaches don't grow back.
LOL!!! Get lost sir.

Location hidden

#45 Oct 28, 2012
TerryE wrote:
There are many plastic surgeons making a lot of money fixing what women don't like about themselves and HRT was invented for ciswomen first. Transexuals picked up on it later. And we don't use "gallons" of estrogen. All the hormones that I've taken in my life would fit in a suitcase and still have room for my bulkiest dress and a couple of sweaters.
Regards, Terri
<quoted text>
LOL!!!

Those women getting breast implants were female to begin with idiot. Not some gender lost idiot thinking he could pass as Barbie one day.

And your suitcase of estrogen?? It's no less an artificial means to get to a place you'll never be.

Live with it. You're a man. You may have destroyed yhour body but you're still a man. Had you not been a man you wouldn't have needed a chemical females naturally create.

Help?

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#46 Oct 29, 2012
Fry Zimmerman wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction....this man was murdered.
don't be a bigot. transfolks ARE the sex to which they change, even if you don't like it.

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#47 Oct 29, 2012
Fry Zimmerman wrote:
<quoted text>
You ignorant slut.
LOL!!
you dragged her religion into it, dink wad, so maybe you should just answer her questions.

Location hidden

#48 Oct 29, 2012
dances with weebles wrote:
<quoted text>
don't be a bigot. transfolks ARE the sex to which they change, even if you don't like it.
Halloween is coming.

The numbers of little kiddies dressed up as 'Ironman' are just that.

You can't change your sex no more than you can change your species dumbfuck.

Women don't need to cut off their penis nor do they need artificial estrogen injected into their systems.

You're such a dumbass I have no doubt you'd also think that by pinning a Ferrari badge onto a Volkswagon bug makes it an Italian sportscar but there you go.

Screw these weirdos.

Location hidden

#49 Oct 29, 2012
<quoted text>
you dragged her religion into it, dink wad, so maybe you should just answer her questions.
Never did.

She brought the aspect of religion into this thread liar.

Disagree??

Find the post.

“Nirvana”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#50 Oct 29, 2012
<quoted text>
Exactly
Who is to say better what sex/gender they are than the person themselves....how would anyone else know best

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sergipe, Brazil Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two more murdered transwomen: by multiple stabb... (Oct '12) Oct '12 KittenKoder 1
News Rita Lee is arrested in the last concert of her... (Jan '12) Jan '12 C Trelha 1
News Penguins wash up closer to equator in Brazil (Jul '08) Aug '08 LessHypeMoreFact 11
News Experts worried as penguins wash up in bikini c... (Jul '08) Jul '08 Jessica 1
News Penguins Wash Up Closer To Equator In Brazil (Jul '08) Jul '08 JAY GLENN 1
News Men on Motorcycle Steal Woman's Hair (Jan '08) Jan '08 rebeccafrias 22
News Men on Motorcycle Steal Woman's Hair (Jan '08) Jan '08 bob 2
More from around the web