Transgender Woman Stoned to Death in Brazil

Oct 26, 2012 Full story: Advocate 293

A transgender woman in Brazil has died after being stoned by a group of attackers last week, reports Gay Star News.

Full Story
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1 Oct 28, 2012
In Biblical Times, stoning was reserved for those who commit adultery. She was stoned for being a woman. T-women are women;not gay men. God's Commandment States:"Thou shalt not commit adultery." Where in the other 9,does God forbid LGBT?

Since: Oct 12

Coolidge, AZ

#3 Oct 28, 2012
STEPHMAR wrote:
In Biblical Times, stoning was reserved for those who commit adultery. She was stoned for being a woman. T-women are women;not gay men. God's Commandment States:"Thou shalt not commit adultery." Where in the other 9,does God forbid LGBT?
The bible is irrelevant in this case, and 2000 year old laws of the Jews are also irrelevant. In modern civil society, MURDER, is a violation of the civil law. This woman was MURDERED.

Location hidden

#4 Oct 28, 2012
Cal In AZ wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible is irrelevant in this case, and 2000 year old laws of the Jews are also irrelevant. In modern civil society, MURDER, is a violation of the civil law. This woman was MURDERED.
Correction....this man was murdered.
Bob

Needham, MA

#5 Oct 28, 2012
Cal I can see that you are confused.Try to read the artical a few times and maybe that will help you.Cal please leave the Jews alone they have suffered enough from people like you. BOB
Yimmie Krack Korn

Sweden

#6 Oct 28, 2012
STEPHMAR wrote:
The Bible says nothing about invading another country on lies of WMD's, against United Nation's rule and destroying the place but the U.S. did it anyway.

I don't see what the Bible has to so with either case.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#7 Oct 28, 2012
Fry Zimmerman wrote:
<quoted text>
it never ceases to amze me the utter disrespect and hatred displayed by those who claim to be christian

Location hidden

#8 Oct 28, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Wh_ore wrote:
<quoted text>it never ceases to amze me the utter disrespect and hatred displayed by those who claim to be christian
No hate.

Add to that liar....find one post where I mentioned religion you freak.

Bellevue, WA

#10 Oct 28, 2012
Fry Zimmerman wrote:
<quoted text>
No hate.
oh so your denying your christian....don't worry fucktard.. your god won't know you either at the gate.... live with your hate scumbag

Bellevue, WA

#11 Oct 28, 2012
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
Lilly the hairy boar hurls her own stones here daily. OINK OINK!!!
how's your hand fucktard......oh and your dead children

Bellevue, WA

#13 Oct 28, 2012
The Good Reverend- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious that you're crying out for help my child. Remember God loves you too!
- The Good Reverend
u and your buddys on here wouldn't know god if he smacked you in the head.... good news is he won't know u either

Bellevue, WA

#14 Oct 28, 2012
Fry Zimmerman wrote:
<quoted text>
No hate.
go on.... put it in print you flucking coward... deny your a christian.... etch it in stone so your god is very clear of your denial of him.... fucktard... let your hate seal your eternity... my master awaits your soul
Leopold

Euless, TX

#15 Oct 28, 2012
<quoted text>u and your buddys on here wouldn't know god if he smacked you in the head.... good news is he won't know u either
You better scram before BIG BOSS MAN gets back or there'll be hell to pay!!!

Location hidden

#16 Oct 28, 2012
<quoted text>go on.... put it in print you flucking coward... deny your a christian.... etch it in stone so your god is very clear of your denial of him.... fucktard... let your hate seal your eternity... my master awaits your soul
You're a bizarre thing no doubt.

Some hag who claims to be proud to be a $20 whore only to point at strangers and know their religion.

Listen sister...there's about 3,000 religions out there I hate to tell ya. You thought you had something with your dumbass dart throw but came up with nothing so don't get bent at me....get your own shit straight first loser.

LOL!!

Location hidden

#17 Oct 28, 2012
The Good Reverend- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious that you're crying out for help my child. Remember God loves you too!
- The Good Reverend
I'm thinking it a good possibility Lillith is bent today because her last 2 tricks skipped out on her without paying.

LOL!!!

Bellevue, WA

#18 Oct 28, 2012
Fry Zimmerman wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a bizarre thing no doubt.
Some hag who claims to be proud to be a $20 whore only to point at strangers and know their religion.
Listen sister...there's about 3,000 religions out there I hate to tell ya. You thought you had something with your dumbass dart throw but came up with nothing so don't get bent at me....get your own shit straight first loser.
LOL!!
so if not christian... then which one... please dig your lie deeper

Location hidden

#22 Oct 28, 2012
<quoted text>so if not christian... then which one... please dig your lie deeper
Aren't you Satanists good with ouija boards??

Hell....use that.

LOL!!!

It doesn't take any specific religion to determine some man attempting to be a woman is strange sister.

Bellevue, WA

#24 Oct 28, 2012
Fry Zimmerman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell....use that.
LOL!!!
It doesn't take any specific religion to determine some man attempting to be a woman is strange sister.
so name your religion then fucktard.... you know the one that promotes belittling a human who was murdered....name it fucktard coward
Oliver Comwell

Burnley, UK

#25 Oct 28, 2012
Fry Zimmerman wrote:
<quoted text>
This Human was Murdered.

Bellevue, WA

#26 Oct 28, 2012
Fry Zimmerman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell....use that.
LOL!!!
geeeee we are all waiting for the name of that wonderful religion (We all know its christian) you are such a great representative follower of!!!!!!!!!!

Bellevue, WA

#27 Oct 28, 2012
Fry Zimmerman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell....use that.
LOL!!!
still waiting you flucking christardo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sergipe, Brazil Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Two more murdered transwomen: by multiple stabb... (Oct '12) Oct '12 KittenKoder 1
Rita Lee is arrested in the last concert of her... (Jan '12) Jan '12 C Trelha 1
Penguins wash up closer to equator in Brazil (Jul '08) Aug '08 LessHypeMoreFact 11
Experts worried as penguins wash up in bikini c... (Jul '08) Jul '08 Jessica 1
Penguins Wash Up Closer To Equator In Brazil (Jul '08) Jul '08 JAY GLENN 1
Men on Motorcycle Steal Woman's Hair (Jan '08) Jan '08 rebeccafrias 22
Men on Motorcycle Steal Woman's Hair (Jan '08) Jan '08 bob 2

Sergipe, Brazil People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE