Zeti Gets Grade A Rating For 10th Time

Aug 26, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Malaysian National News Agency

KUALA LUMPUR, August 26 -- Bank Negara Malaysia Governor Tan Sri Dr Zeti Akhtar Aziz has been accorded "Grade A" among the heads of central banks for the 10th time by the Global Finance magazine.

Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Aug 27, 2013
rafale

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Malaysia bersedia menawarkan
auntie zeti sebagai Gabenor
BNI
hehehe

JZQ

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Auntie Zeti is one of the key players that made Malaysia a global hub for Islamic Finance with $1 trillion worth of assets.

JZQ

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

rafale wrote:
Malaysia bersedia menawarkan
auntie zeti sebagai Gabenor
BNI
hehehe
Lol..

^_^

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

and don't forget, she was part of the mastermind team in saving Malaysian's economy back in 1998 Crisis, Tun Mahathir handpicked her to solved and managed the Central Bank....

The daughter of the royal Proffesor Ungku Aziz done it again,what a brainy family....i still remember his father quote,'a sudoku for breakfast is as good as sipping your morning coffee'...

:-)

JZQ

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Crush Em 2013 wrote:
and don't forget, she was part of the mastermind team in saving Malaysian's economy back in 1998 Crisis, Tun Mahathir handpicked her to solved and managed the Central Bank....
The daughter of the royal Proffesor Ungku Aziz done it again,what a brainy family....i still remember his father quote,'a sudoku for breakfast is as good as sipping your morning coffee'...
:-)
She was the most favoured candidate to head the IMF after Dominique Strauss-Kahn left, but I don't think the PM would let that happen. And I think, she'd rather serve her country than an organisation controlled by the Zionists.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

jazrizq wrote:
<quoted text>
She was the most favoured candidate to head the IMF after Dominique Strauss-Kahn left, but I don't think the PM would let that happen. And I think, she'd rather serve her country than an organisation controlled by the Zionists.
agree..
testestes

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

jazrizq wrote:
<quoted text>
candidate?:-))))))
candidate and candidate

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Tan Sri Dr Zeti Akhtar Aziz is Malaysia IMF candidate?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••