Zeti Gets Grade A Rating For 10th Time

Zeti Gets Grade A Rating For 10th Time

There are 8 comments on the Malaysian National News Agency story from Aug 26, 2013, titled Zeti Gets Grade A Rating For 10th Time. In it, Malaysian National News Agency reports that:

KUALA LUMPUR, August 26 -- Bank Negara Malaysia Governor Tan Sri Dr Zeti Akhtar Aziz has been accorded "Grade A" among the heads of central banks for the 10th time by the Global Finance magazine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Malaysian National News Agency.

rafale

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#1 Aug 26, 2013
Malaysia bersedia menawarkan
auntie zeti sebagai Gabenor
BNI
hehehe

JZQ

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#2 Aug 26, 2013
Auntie Zeti is one of the key players that made Malaysia a global hub for Islamic Finance with $1 trillion worth of assets.

JZQ

Location hidden

#3 Aug 26, 2013
rafale wrote:
Malaysia bersedia menawarkan
auntie zeti sebagai Gabenor
BNI
hehehe
Lol..

^_^

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#4 Aug 26, 2013
and don't forget, she was part of the mastermind team in saving Malaysian's economy back in 1998 Crisis, Tun Mahathir handpicked her to solved and managed the Central Bank....

The daughter of the royal Proffesor Ungku Aziz done it again,what a brainy family....i still remember his father quote,'a sudoku for breakfast is as good as sipping your morning coffee'...

:-)

JZQ

Location hidden

#5 Aug 26, 2013
Crush Em 2013 wrote:
and don't forget, she was part of the mastermind team in saving Malaysian's economy back in 1998 Crisis, Tun Mahathir handpicked her to solved and managed the Central Bank....
The daughter of the royal Proffesor Ungku Aziz done it again,what a brainy family....i still remember his father quote,'a sudoku for breakfast is as good as sipping your morning coffee'...
:-)
She was the most favoured candidate to head the IMF after Dominique Strauss-Kahn left, but I don't think the PM would let that happen. And I think, she'd rather serve her country than an organisation controlled by the Zionists.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6 Aug 26, 2013
jazrizq wrote:
<quoted text>
She was the most favoured candidate to head the IMF after Dominique Strauss-Kahn left, but I don't think the PM would let that happen. And I think, she'd rather serve her country than an organisation controlled by the Zionists.
agree..
testestes

Germany

#7 Aug 27, 2013
jazrizq wrote:
<quoted text>
candidate?:-))))))
candidate and candidate

Jakarta, Indonesia

#8 Aug 27, 2013
Tan Sri Dr Zeti Akhtar Aziz is Malaysia IMF candidate?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
my loan testimony Dec 6 HILDA 1
News Zaha Hadid Designs a Luxury Apartment Complex i... (Dec '14) Dec 4 GGG 41
News Shock claims Bible PROVES dinosaurs walked Eart... Dec 2 VeloRaptor 4
Transferrin can cure zika and provide protectio... Nov 13 zika research uk 1
How to stop microcephaly Nov 13 zika research uk 1
zika & dengue research; andrew john langham'... Nov 9 zika research uk 1
Transferrin can cure zika and provide protectio... Nov '16 andrew john langham 1
More from around the web