Woman Gives Birth to Own Grandchildren

Full story: The Associated Press

A 51-year-old surrogate mother for her daughter has given birth to her own twin grandchildren in northeastern Brazil, the delivery hospital said.
Comments
61 - 67 of 67 Comments Last updated Oct 4, 2007
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
lol

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2007

Based on many of the previous comments, I can only conclude that there is an epidemic of retardation afflicting our society. This was a great gift from a mother to her daughter.

“Cats are angels in furry coats”

Since: May 07

In memory of my Sophia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2007

Solar wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you stupid? Sure the eggs came from the biological mom but the grandmother is the "birth" mother.
Now, let's try this.

In adoption, one may refer to the "birth mother" as the one who GAVE BIRTH. Grandma GAVE BIRTH here, but it was the daughter's eggs she carried.

I really don't think the terminology matters. What matters is that those two little boys were desperately wanted and will have a ton of love and people who care about them.
Matilda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2007

This is truly gross.
margaritanlime

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2007

ddd wrote:
must be from Arkansaw-imbred swine
If you're going to insult someones sarcasm, you could at least make sure your own post was correct. That would be "INbred"

Since: May 07

<<<<--the right to bare

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2007

lol wrote:
Based on many of the previous comments, I can only conclude that there is an epidemic of retardation afflicting our society. This was a great gift from a mother to her daughter.
Sure is, and it starts in churches and homes with faith.

I can't help but notice the typical bible thumpers are absent from this topic since mans science and intelligence is being proven with this one, and it is hard to claim god has anything to do with this....LMAO, or anything else for that matter.
Not Sure

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2007

Joanne wrote:
How beautiful and so very special, such love! I was so touched by this news
MAN IS THAT SICK AND SO ARE U
Not Sure

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2007

lol wrote:
YES AND IT STARTS WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU THINK OUR OVERPOPULATED WORLD IS GROWING EXPONENTIALLY SOME HOW YOU THINK A PERVERTED ACT OF HAVE YOUR OWN GRAND KIDS IS A GREAT THING. FORGETTAB0UTIT
WERE REALLY SCREWED IN THIS COUNTRY

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Recife, Brazil Discussions

Search the Recife, Brazil Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
5 films to watch at the 2013 Brazil Film Fest (Nov '13) Nov '13 aadil 1
Banner on Parkinson Building (Leeds) steps in s... (Oct '13) Oct '13 ahmed 2
Brazil's Airport Workers on Strike: Daily (Aug '13) Oct '13 mark45 2
Blackout (Aug '13) Aug '13 Kjm 1
206 Cuban doctors arrive in Brazil to work in a... (Aug '13) Aug '13 BrigadierGeneralYork 19
Cuba's dissident blogger Yoani arrives in Brazil (Feb '13) Feb '13 Armando 12
CU to present 'Magic Flute' November 17-19, 2012 (Nov '12) Nov '12 mark 3
•••
•••