Obama seeks to reset relationship with Brazil

President Barack Obama is looking to reset a relationship with Brazil, an emerging economic power that has found ways to annoy Washington with its independent stances. Full Story
Jimbo2009NM

El Paso, TX

#1 Mar 19, 2011
Just another trip for the family at taxpayers expense, notice mother-in-law is along on this one.
George

Farmington, NM

#2 Mar 19, 2011
He has to. 1. after stopping all drilling in the United States, he set up his puppet master, George Soros to essentially dominate all oil production in Brazil which will make us dependent on the one world government master himself. 2. Brazil is quickly moving towards what we USED to be, the leader in the west in production of food, goods, and will be in the top five in oil production in the world. That will weakin us, as is Obamma's desire, and of course further Soros's power and efforts towards his world ownership. Stay stupid people, they are counting on it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Goias, Brazil Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brazil: Evangelical lawmakers worry gay activists Oct 19 Belle Sexton 3
Biden to meet with Brazil leader on World Cup trip May '14 UruEuWauWau 1
Why Wal-Mart Hasn't Conquered Brazil May '14 UruEuWauWau 1
a Venezuela's Maduro left alone to deal with pr... (Feb '14) Mar '14 WE JUST DONT CARE 3
Not poles apart (Feb '14) Feb '14 Clear Dharma 1
UPDATE 1-Vale may sell Brazil potash project on... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Dr of Prosperity 2
Destruction of Brazil's Amazon jumps 28 percent (Nov '13) Nov '13 just a guy i knew 1

Goias, Brazil People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE