Obama, in Brazil, seeks to deepen Latam ties

Full story: WXMI
President Barack Obama met with his Brazilian counterpart on Saturday as he sought to improve U.S. exposure to Latin America's robust growth while grappling with deadly crises in Japan and Libya. Full Story
Dane Thorsen

Laguna Beach, CA

#1 Mar 19, 2011
Obama's Brazil trip was vital. Hanging out with their President might give our President a clue that working FOR the people and not against us is a GOOD thing.

I think Obama is a good man. He is simply in way over his head. He needs tutoring on Govt working WITH industry rather than working to cripple the energy industry as the "progressive" fringe demand.

Brazil's extraordinary success makes it a poster child for "drill baby drill". President Obama may learn a lot about how things work in the REAL world. We all better hope so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brasilia, Brazil Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brazil graft cases: Beginning of impunity's end? Sat lol 2
Brazil: Evangelical lawmakers worry gay activists Dec 18 jogos friv 2 4
Airline Tweaks Flight Number After Psychic Pred... Nov '14 Parden Pard 1
Brazil Stock ETF Tumbles Most in Three Years on... Oct '14 UruEuWauWau 2
Please Help Sep '14 Frances 1
Biden to meet with Brazil leader on World Cup trip (May '14) May '14 UruEuWauWau 1
Why Wal-Mart Hasn't Conquered Brazil (May '14) May '14 UruEuWauWau 1
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:35 am PST