what happened to the man vs woman fig...

what happened to the man vs woman fight from last fall?

Posted in the Women's Boxing Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Art Johnson

Arlington Heights, IL

#1 Aug 13, 2006
first time a real male boxer in the ring with a female pro
Patriarch Verlch

Portland, OR

#2 Oct 17, 2006
I've never boxed before, and any woman that stepped in the ring would be nutso!!
Patriarch Verlch

Portland, OR

#3 Oct 17, 2006
Tootise

Coloma, MI

#4 Nov 3, 2006
Patriarch Verlch wrote:
I've never boxed before, and any woman that stepped in the ring would be nutso!!
I'm a 11 season boxing champ from Michigan. And I box I COED and I haven't found one that can beat me. So to say that because I am a women that doesn't mean that I NUTSO to step in the ring with you, because I would think that you won't want to step in the ring with me!!!!!
Patriarch Verlch

Portland, OR

#6 Jan 12, 2007
Tootise wrote:
<quoted text> I'm a 11 season boxing champ from Michigan. And I box I COED and I haven't found one that can beat me. So to say that because I am a women that doesn't mean that I NUTSO to step in the ring with you, because I would think that you won't want to step in the ring with me!!!!!
Oh yeah???

YOu get to Portland Much?
Patriarch Verlch

Portland, OR

#5 Jan 12, 2007
Oh yeah?

I'll box you silly baby!!!

This should be fun!!!

You get to Portland Oregon Much???
chantistar

San Antonio, TX

#7 Mar 18, 2007
Patriarch Verlch wrote:
Oh yeah?
This should be fun!!!
oh god, shut up vrelch. she will kick your ass if she is trained and experienced. YOU AREN'T.
chantistar

San Antonio, TX

#8 Apr 9, 2007
wtf this isn't even on youtube.com
jigi

India

#10 Jun 7, 2007
you guys are just fools
jigi

India

#11 Jun 7, 2007
you guys lack sportmanship. i dont care wether u are male or female may the best one wins. males and females are creation of god and who are we to discriminate on each others capability.Fighting is an art and so any body can win it.
the man

Escaz˙, Costa Rica

#12 Jun 10, 2007
yes but men and women are better at different things. and men have more muscle mass. in boxing men have a greater chance of winning.
jumbo

Penarth, UK

#13 Jul 11, 2007
ill fight any woman if if the woman realy wants to.im a man if i dont win.i dont win
im not proud.if you are a woman in the uk and want to fight me i will contact lyndon564@hotmail.com
lyndon

UK

#14 Oct 23, 2007
ill fight any girls ive never had a fight with girls so i will prob lose.if i get beat up bad then thats my fault im 50 plus and i dont care so any offers.in private lyndon s,wales.can travel
LYNDON

UK

#15 Feb 5, 2008
MY OFFER STILL STANDS I WILL TAKE ON THREE GIRLS IF I LOSE NO COME BACK EMAIL LYNDON564@HOTMAIL.COM FROM CWMBRAN
Venus

London, UK

#16 Apr 3, 2009
Patriarch Verlch wrote:
Oh yeah?
This should be fun!!!
Oh, Belt-up you stupid man.....I can use two swords for Pre-historic cavers like you Verlch, i'd slice your head off with one move!!! Don't worry, you would have been brainless before!
Manly

Clackamas, OR

#17 Dec 4, 2009
Venus wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Belt-up you stupid man.....I can use two swords for Pre-historic cavers like you Verlch, i'd slice your head off with one move!!! Don't worry, you would have been brainless before!
Oh yeah?
Bring it sweetie.
thatsit

Cotulla, TX

#18 Dec 26, 2009
chantistar should stop cursing
Florida Girl

Redmond, WA

#19 Dec 31, 2009
I don't care if men have more muscle mass and are bigger than us women, boxing, mma, and other forms of fighting IS GREAT for women and I think all hand-to-hand combat sports should have male vs. female matches.

The only reason why men are stronger and bigger than us is because of Evolution. They were the hunters and the gatherers and women stayed at home with the kids. If women did the same thing as the men there WOULDN'T be a strength gap so NOW would be a good time for women to learn how to fight so generations from now women could be as strong as men.(Only thing is men have to NOT do anything).

If men don't like this plan then that's their problem.

Ladies......Learn how to fight and stop letting men abuse you (sexually, physically, exc).
james

Dunfermline, UK

#20 Aug 20, 2010
Tootise wrote:
<quoted text> I'm a 11 season boxing champ from Michigan. And I box I COED and I haven't found one that can beat me. So to say that because I am a women that doesn't mean that I NUTSO to step in the ring with you, because I would think that you won't want to step in the ring with me!!!!!
I would love to step in.... I'm no pro in fact I'm just a begginer but it would be very interesting... how can I get in touch?
Im here - jamessteward1@live.co.uk
german antifeminist

Berlin, Germany

#22 Apr 25, 2011
... hi verlch ... im starting the antifeminist movement in germany ... lets connct and work on it together ... here is my movie that the feminists dont like ...
... please contact me soon ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Women's Boxing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Being a woman means accumulating a lifetime of ... Nov '17 Typical phart 2
News Cleric says its OK to rape your wife (Jan '09) Feb '17 Phart Like a Priest 193
News UFC 207 -- Ronda Rousey vs. Amanda Nunes: Predi... (Jan '17) Jan '17 do it hard 1
News Rogers: Coach may have doomed Rousey's fight, c... (Jan '17) Jan '17 i know more than you 1
News UFC star Ronda Rousey urged to retire by Mum as... (Jan '17) Jan '17 buck off turkey 1
News Lesley Roberts: Tyson Fury holds revolting view... (Dec '15) Apr '16 JohnWilkinsonNewB... 3
Mixed boxing (Jun '15) Jun '15 Magicwizard 1
More from around the web