Former boxer, Norwalk councilman arre...

Former boxer, Norwalk councilman arrested, Tasered

There are 2 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Aug 20, 2012, titled Former boxer, Norwalk councilman arrested, Tasered. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

Don King and boxer Travis Simms of Norwalk pose during a press conference in front of the Arean at Harbor Yard in Bridgeport Thursday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

BreakingBad

Springfield, NJ

#1 Aug 29, 2012
Travis is a ticking time bomb police forgot to mention he had a gun on him with the intention to use! So where's that charge? Someone like Travis should not be allowed to have a gun, he's hot headed and proved he can hurt someone! I'm glad he lost his councilman seat! He is a thug!
John Wilkinson

United States

#2 Oct 18, 2012
I never heard the same! As far as I know he is a warm, good-hearted fellow, and, personally, the couple of times we cross-cross/ or chit-chat (i mean,'chit-chit' "ha, ha!"), He is SUPER, SUPER COOL, GREAT GUY. THE ONE OTHER -POST- HERE, "I CAN BELIEVE IT", Guy was left with a "personal bad impression". HAPPENS ALL THE TIME. THEIR'S 'PEOPLE' I HATE, TOO! But, Travis Simms is VERY COOL, GOOD GUY! Of course he musts had "Off days".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Welterweight Boxing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No Angel, Thurman Didna t Run. The Onus Was on ... Mar '17 Onus Pharter 2
News NOW Lamont 'Havoc' Peterson Gets Title Shot? Feb '17 Getspharts 2
News Photos: Miguel Cotto, James Kirkland - Go Face ... Dec '16 shabbyshoes 1
News Hearn: Brook Asked Me To Get Gennady Golovkin F... (Feb '16) Oct '16 emonsaidul 5
News Danny Garcia Hits Back at Keith Thurman With Sn... (Jul '16) Jul '16 shabbyshoes 1
News Thurman outpoints Porter to defend WBA welterwe... (Jun '16) Jun '16 shabbyshoes 1
ellery hatch (Jan '07) Feb '16 Lisa Berberick 6
More from around the web