Pavlik says goodbye to 160 lbs

Pavlik says goodbye to 160 lbs

There are 1 comment on the story from May 11, 2010, titled Pavlik says goodbye to 160 lbs. In it, reports that:

If the name Kelly Pavlik is to ever again be preceded with the words "World Champion", it will not be in the weight class of his greater glories.

Join the discussion below, or

Fairview, PA

#1 May 11, 2010
if pavlik moves up to super middleweight,he will get tore up from the ground up.personally i dont think we will be hearing any future news of kelly except for future losses-whether he moves to super middleweight or light heavyweight.i hate to say it but ithink kelly is a "hasbeen". atleast he made enough money to live comfortable the rest of his life though.the kid did and does have heart though-just lacks the speed and talent.he wont be able to steamroll these guys in a heavier weight division-they will tear him up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kelly Pavlik Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Andre Ward tells WBC to get lost - " and hopefu... (Jun '13) Jun '13 BES 1
News Pavlik Wins in Vegas with TKO (Jun '12) Jun '12 Henry V Bonner Jr 1
News Margarito pegged as next foe for Pacquiao, Arum... (Jul '10) Oct '10 eztvstream 2
News Step Up to the Scratch Featuring Tavoris Cloud,... (Oct '10) Oct '10 eztvstream 1
News Finger Pointing in Youngstown (Aug '10) Aug '10 Spike Elliott 2
News Middleweight king Kelly Pavlik to face Sergio M... (Feb '10) Feb '10 meltron 1
News Yuriorkis Gamboa: The Most Exciting Fighter in ... (Jan '10) Jan '10 ferd 1
More from around the web