The Ten Count: Worst Heavyweight Titl...

The Ten Count: Worst Heavyweight Title Fights

There are 1 comment on the 411mania.com story from Aug 31, 2010, titled The Ten Count: Worst Heavyweight Title Fights. In it, 411mania.com reports that:

The Ten Count 08.31.10: Worst Heavyweight Title Fights Posted by Patrick Cassidy on 08.31.2010 From McCall breaking down to Lennox Lewis beating on an unknown, we rank the 10 worst heavyweight fights of the past 20 years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 411mania.com.

Luke

Casar, NC

#1 Aug 31, 2010
The worst sporting event is a mma vs boxing. Dana White said he is not out to destroy boxing as it is a good sport. This is something Toney wanted and he got it!!!! When an event like this takes place.....There is no class!! Toney is still running his mouth. I am a boxing fan but that crap he tried to pull off hurts both sports. Reminds you of a circus.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Ruiz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News James Toney works out prior to his fight with W... (Jul '10) Aug '10 Left hooker 4
News Tua's victory wins over world media opinion (Apr '10) Apr '10 Dambrath 2
News David Haye is prize for Klitschko brothers (Mar '10) Mar '10 Jim 1
News Vitali to fight European champion (Mar '10) Mar '10 Fahd 2
More from around the web