Boxing: David Tua steps out of ring

Boxing: David Tua steps out of ring

There are 3 comments on the The New Zealand Herald story from Feb 25, 2012, titled Boxing: David Tua steps out of ring. In it, The New Zealand Herald reports that:

Boxer David Tua has retired from the sport ... or has he? "I'm retired. But I'm not officially retired," he told the Herald on Sunday this week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The New Zealand Herald.

Joe James

Hamilton, New Zealand

#1 Mar 7, 2012
Very dissapointed to see that David Tua has retired from boxing. Good luck on you David....
adrian

Auckland, New Zealand

#2 Mar 20, 2012
No way that David Tua can retire? Not now mate you can still win the World Title.
amnon760

Oceanside, CA

#3 Jul 13, 2012
(1)One more go big uso!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heavyweight Boxing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 5 things we learned from Tony Bellew's victory ... Mar '17 Things Phart 1
News 'I know I won': Joseph Parker brushes off fight... (Dec '16) Dec '16 retoohs 1
News Shannon Briggs -- Boxing Should Take Cue from W... (Nov '16) Nov '16 JohnWilkinson 2
James Toney: "There will never be a White Heavy... (Apr '06) Aug '16 Danseomen 57
News Tyson Fury in new Twitter row with Barry McGuigan (May '16) Aug '16 anasbaig 4
News N.Y. celebs endorse presidential candidates ahe... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Gus 1
News Klitschko blasts Fury (Sep '15) Apr '16 John WilkinsonNB CT 7
More from around the web