Floyd Mayweather Jr. ... the greatest of them all?

Full story: Daily Breeze

"I got respect for Sugar Ray Robinson. I ve got respect for Muhammad Ali. But I m a man just like they re men.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2010

Judged:

You are right. He is the greatest of them all...the greatest ducker of all time. He will be known forever as Kentucky Floyd Chicken.
Not even close

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2010

How can he be considered the greatest when he is afraid to fight pac man? A REAL fighter fights and doesn't make excuses.

Floyd is a flake! Never even be considered in the top 50 alltime fighters in my opinion.
california nation

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2010

Floyd is afraid of the greatest boxer today - Manny Pac-man from the Philippines..Floyd is chicken***t ! All Mouth- no gonads.

Hogansville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2010

Nah! who cares? Im not buying this fight, the day after, "maybe" I'll watch it on any site, but if I hear he wins,,,no doubt, it will be a "BORING FIGHT" if you call it a fight but it looks to me as RUNNING AROUND till the other got tired of draining his blood thru "stringent blood test" NO MORE ENDURANCE. well that's gayweather want, to drain and tire his opponent of chasing him.
AxA

Culver City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2010

can't blame for Mayweather for not wanting to fight a roided up joke like Pacquiao. Money May is the best and he'll prove it Saturday.

Hogansville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2010

Who care's who win on "who r u picking"? fight. I DONT! Im not watching this fight on PPV, well, the day after is good but if I hear that Gayeather wins,,,I will not watch coz I know he wins by boring decision. AHAHAHAH S@CKERS! GO AHEAD, DONATE YOUR MONEY TO MAYWEATHER, MAKE HIM MORE ARROGANT!
LBC

Compton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2010

Don't waste your money on this fight. Mayweather has always picked his fighters very carefully. He is a good fighter; no doubt.

If he wants to be the greatest, he needs to be a man and fight Pacquiao.
LOLOLOL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2010

Judged:

westsidejesse wrote:
Mike Tyson is the best fighter of all time, period.
LOL dude you got to be joking! Tyson got his ass beat by buster douglas, evander holyfield, and lenoix Lewis.... He got knocked the hell out in all 3 fights....
Tyson the greatest? Thanks for the laugh....
lololol

Gardena, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2010

westsidejesse wrote:
<quoted text>
3 out of how many fights? He dominated the eighties and most of the ninties! He is a beast!
Okay, then would it be fair to say ONE of the best fighters ever?
That is a fair statement! I admire any true boxing or MMA fan (nothing personal)!!!
Kirt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2010

If Boxing dosen't clean up some of these crooked promoters and develop a white heavyweight, the sport will be finished!! MMA fights are mostly tough white guys that do not motor mouth and come to fight!!!
Kirt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2010

Worst Boxing promotiuons are in Charlotte and Winston-Salem. They demand boxers to pay their on opponents!!! Needs to be looked into.
Fidel

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

i like him but he's a little arrogant.
Spike

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

Racist MF
Harpo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

He hits without being hit. That is what Boxing is scored on. He knocks out most of his oppoents leaving it out of the Judges hands. He should be proud doing it with out the enormous amount of steroids litt James Tooney and the Klitchcos.
bob

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

mayweather is a modda fuxkin goon and is undefeated.. pacman been beatin twicee ha i would love for pacman and roach try and break the perfect defense that floyd posseses
Howard Cosell

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

Judged:

Floyd Mayweather is not even the greatest fighter in his own family! How can any two bit hack with a brain write that this man is even considered amongst the top 100 pugilists of all time? Mayweather was clearly exposed and defeated by Jose Luis Castillo, he wanted no part of a younger and rested Shane Mosley, only taking the Mosley fight when it was safe. Floyd Mayweather could not stand in the ring against Thomas Hearns who would have knocked him in to Lake Michigan, Ray Charles Leonard whom you novices know as Sugar Ray Leonard would have minced him, and dread the thought of what Aaron "The Hawk" Pryor would have done to him...Sugar Ray Robinson would have more competition from a speed bag than in a bout with Floyd Lameweather!...The Greatest of All time is none other than the man I made into a house hold name..The greatest of all time..Muhammad Ali!
roids

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

Judged:

I tend to agree that there's something suspect about the Pac-Man aura. Doping...probably. come on, how hard can it be to beat up some asian dude.
Ringsider

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2010

AxA wrote:
can't blame for Mayweather for not wanting to fight a roided up joke like Pacquiao. Money May is the best and he'll prove it Saturday.
Mayweather could be the best pound for pound, but until he fights Pac-man, he'll never get the recognition. He'll always have the asterisk by his name. By the way, all the fighters are tested by the Commission. If they thought something was up with Pac-man or anyone else, they would change something. Obviously, their comfortable with the tests that are in place. I'll put my money on Pac-man simply because May has already lost in his mind. That's what he's afraid of !!!!!! Come on big mouth, just do it ! Prove your the best. Don't just talk about it.
Corporate Elite

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2010

Aaron Pryor would of destroyed Mayweather. However, Mayweather is very talented in boxing.

ZXT

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Where is Chicken Floyd today? Ah...he's closer to jail than to a boxing fight.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••