Openly gay boxer Orlando Cruz knocked...

Openly gay boxer Orlando Cruz knocked out by Orlando Salido

There are 48 comments on the SLAM! Sports story from Oct 12, 2013, titled Openly gay boxer Orlando Cruz knocked out by Orlando Salido. In it, SLAM! Sports reports that:

Orlando Cruz of Puerto Rico takes a punch from Orlando Salido of Mexico during their title fight at the Thomas and Mack Center in Las Vegas, Nevada October 12, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SLAM! Sports.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
binaries

Corryton, TN

#1 Oct 13, 2013
"Salido dominated throughout and put Cruz away with a right hand to the chin and left to the body during the seventh after a heavy exchange of power blows during their bout in Las Vegas."

"Cruz went down to the canvas face first. And the gay boy loses again."
Pierre

France

#2 Oct 13, 2013
Did anyone think the queer would actually win?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
Pierre

France

#3 Oct 13, 2013
Maybe if Cruz hadn't of "come out" he would still at least have a shred of dignity left!

Now I don't see how he can even show his face in public!

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#5 Oct 13, 2013
I'm sorry that Cruz lost. Bit takes guts to get into the ring in the first place.

Hopefully Cruz will not give up, be better prepared next time, and will be successful in his next bout.

For all you idiots here insulting him, I'd like to see you get in the ring with him for a bout for just single round and see how you do against him.

“Fun or death!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#13 Oct 14, 2013
I feel the urge to laugh Insanely at the above people. Except Fa-foxy. I have no idea why I want to laugh. Maybe the fear/hate/anger in those comments. And is Pepper up there? I like our talks. Getting hit by insults is fun! I don't think the aftermath of the fight symbolises anything.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#14 Oct 14, 2013
Florida Gator wrote:
The stupid fagg@t made it so easy and meaningful, by wearing those rainbow shorts, to get the sh!t beat out of him. In a nutshell, the fagg@t wanted extra attention, he lot it. Roflmao
You don't like rainbows?
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#15 Oct 14, 2013
Because boxers are often cut during a fight I don't think gays should be allowed to participate. There is a risk of HIV being passed to an otherwise healthy fighter. This goes for any sport where bleeding is common.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#17 Oct 14, 2013
Wondering wrote:
Because boxers are often cut during a fight I don't think gays should be allowed to participate. There is a risk of HIV being passed to an otherwise healthy fighter. This goes for any sport where bleeding is common.
AIDS makes a person too weak to engage in prizefighting
So there is zero danger from that aspect
Lets take a look at some other interesting stats:
16,500 = number of people who die from AIDS every year
43,500 = number of people who die from auto accidents every year
Traveling to a prize fight is 2.64 times more dangerous that being in a prize fight
So your safest bet is to stay home; remain seated; and keep your legs crossed to keep from dying
Neemis

Netherlands

#18 Oct 14, 2013
Wondering wrote:
Excellent point!
Boris

Netherlands

#19 Oct 14, 2013
The fagg@t got knocked the f*ck out!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#20 Oct 14, 2013
Boris wrote:
The fagg@t got knocked the f*ck out!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Russia sucks. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#22 Oct 14, 2013
Neemis wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent point!
STUPID point.

1. HIV cannot be transmitted that way.

2. The vast MAJORITY of people suffering from HIV or AIDS are HETEROSEXUAL.

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#24 Oct 14, 2013
The Shadow wrote:
Yeah, that's why queers are banned from donating blood. And YES it can be caught by the blood of someone getting on you and you having a cut yourself.
Nope. Never been a recorded instance of it. You're more likely to get bubonic plague that way than you are hiv.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#25 Oct 14, 2013
Florida Gator wrote:
The stupid fagg@t made it so easy and meaningful, by wearing those rainbow shorts, to get the sh!t beat out of him. In a nutshell, the fagg@t wanted extra attention, he lot it. Roflmao
I'll bet Cruz could mop the floor with your ugly face, Mr. Internet Tough Guy. And so could his grandmother.

“TO HATE SOMEONE SIMPLY FOR WHO”

Since: Aug 08

THEY ARE IS WRONG!!!

#26 Oct 14, 2013
Wondering wrote:
You are aware that straight men can and are HIV positive, right? Yet, your hateful and derogatory comment is direct at ONLY Gay men.....why?
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#29 Oct 14, 2013
The Shadow wrote:
<quoted text>
Fagg@ts are too big of pu:s:sies to mop the floor with anyone. That's why the little bitc:h was hugging the floor all night. Roflmao
Which is what you would be doing if you ever ran your mouth around gay men. But we know you don't have the b*lls to do that, now don't we? LMAO!

“TO HATE SOMEONE SIMPLY FOR WHO”

Since: Aug 08

THEY ARE IS WRONG!!!

#31 Oct 14, 2013
Gremlin wrote:
<quoted text>Which is what you would be doing if you ever ran your mouth around gay men. But we know you don't have the b*lls to do that, now don't we? LMAO!
Exactly......it's easy to run one's mouth behind a computer screen.....but in real life they'd get their clock cleaned if they made these same remarks out in public.......especially considering that they believe ALL Gay men are the same.....and there not!!!

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#32 Oct 14, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly......it's easy to run one's mouth behind a computer screen.....but in real life they'd get their clock cleaned if they made these same remarks out in public.......especially considering that they believe ALL Gay men are the same.....and there not!!!
The mass media is largely to blame, I believe, or constantly portraying us as Broadway-going, disco-dancing, fawning swishers, when the vast majority of gay guys just aint like that. I've known plenty of blue-collar guys that are as ordinary as anyone else in their profession, i.e. carpenter, steamfitter, truckdriver, etc, except that they're gay.

But how often does the media show that ? Never, to my recollection.

And while they're certainly are stereotypically gay guys in the world, they are a distinct minority.
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Warrington, PA

#36 Oct 14, 2013
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
A fagg@t would rather k!ck the sh!t out of their little bitc:h lover, like you, than deal with me. Remember that bitc:h.
For someone who hates gays so much you spend a lot of time trolling gay threads. Does your boyfriend know how you spend your time?
Kaylee Abernathy

United States

#37 Oct 14, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>

2. The vast MAJORITY of people suffering from HIV or AIDS are HETEROSEXUAL.
No one cares about facts on TOPIX. You should know that by now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boxing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll How Would You Improve USA Boxing! Amateur & Pro! (Sep '08) Jul 26 John W 139
News Ronda Rousey -- Here's Why I Trashed Mayweather Jul 20 Fart news 2
News Federal Judge Dismisses Motion To Ban Patriots ... Jul 18 Fart news 8
News Ronda Rousey Knocks Out Floyd Mayweather for 'B... Jul 16 Fart news 2
News Floyd Mayweather confirms he wants to go out of... Jul 10 Fart news 2
News Floyd Mayweather stripped of WBO welterweight t... Jul 8 Fart News 2
News Jill Duggar Dillard Criticized over Use of Slin... Jul 7 Fart news 60
More from around the web