Boxing: Tua's camp stronger with Parore

Boxing: Tua's camp stronger with Parore

There are 1 comment on the The New Zealand Herald story from Jun 22, 2013, titled Boxing: Tua's camp stronger with Parore. In it, The New Zealand Herald reports that:

One of the crucial elements in David Tua's comeback is a man who, perhaps more than any other, holds the key to the boxer's mental and physical strength - trainer Lee Parore.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The New Zealand Herald.

Marty Tak

Wellington, New Zealand

#1 Jul 12, 2013
David Tua with the right mental attitude and preparation can beat anyone. Although a long time fan, like many others often disappointed at his work rate and lack of urgency. Sitting back on his heels coasting through a fight.

But if he can regain that mental hardness and aggression he showed Cameron he will beat Ustinov and offer K2 a real challenge. If being broke, living in his Gym having been duped and robbed by Pugh and co don't give him the hunger and drive then he may as well head to BK now. This is his time and last throw of the dice, age don't mean shit ... its his hunger and mental preparation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boxing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Being a woman means accumulating a lifetime of ... Nov '17 Typical phart 2
News Amir Khan: After My Return Fight - I Want Lamon... Sep '17 After phartss 2
can a former boxer, continue to box after havin... (Sep '08) Sep '17 DaPitbull 10
Poll How Would You Improve USA Boxing! Amateur & Pro! (Sep '08) Jul '17 John 157
Jermain Taylor arrested Jul '17 boxing briefs 2
McGregor vs Mayweather Jul '17 NotoriousCMG 1
News Gennady Golovkin will stop Canelo Alvarez (May '17) May '17 TooPhart 2
More from around the web