James DeGale: I can beat Carl Froch -...

James DeGale: I can beat Carl Froch - if he dares to fight me

There are 1 comment on the The Sun Online story from Jun 7, 2013, titled James DeGale: I can beat Carl Froch - if he dares to fight me. In it, The Sun Online reports that:

JAMES DeGALE insists he is the man to blow away Carl Froch - if the world super-middleweight champion ever dares get in the ring with him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Sun Online.

Anonymous

Terre Haute, IN

#1 Jun 8, 2013
James Degale Still Trying To Strike Gold In His Professional Career

James Degale (15-1, 10 KOs) defends his Silver WBC Super-Middleweight title against Croatian, Stjepan Bozic (26-6, 17 KOs) on Saturday with his sights set on challenging for a World title in the near future. However, despite having his eye upon World Championship glory, the truth is that Degaleís career has failed to turn out in quite the way he would have
envisaged, when he turned pro as Englandís Golden boy in after winning Olympic Gold at the 2008 Beijing Games. Although Degale has already held the British and European Super-Middleweight titles, along with some other less traditional baubles, there is a lingering sense of underachievement drifting around his professional career.
Read More:
http://theboxingglove.blogspot.com/2013/06/ja...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boxing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gennady Golovkin will stop Canelo Alvarez May 13 TooPhart 2
News No Angel, Thurman Didna t Run. The Onus Was on ... Mar '17 Onus Pharter 2
News 5 things we learned from Tony Bellew's victory ... Mar '17 Things Phart 1
News Michael Watson was dragged along road in - nigh... Mar '17 Drag Phart 1
Poll How Would You Improve USA Boxing! Amateur & Pro! (Sep '08) Feb '17 JohnWilkinson 156
News Dave Bautista -- 'Pacquiao's An F'ing Idiot' ..... (Feb '16) Feb '17 OnPhartce 9
News NOW Lamont 'Havoc' Peterson Gets Title Shot? Feb '17 Getspharts 2
More from around the web