Scott

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2012

For the last few weeks i've seen and heard you run that mouth. Just have one question, how was that spanking you took from someone who " had alot to learn about the game in the states." maybe if you could curb that attitude and stop thinking you are the best on the tour(which you are far from) you could make those single pin spares.
The Voice

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Sean Rash has tons of talent but no brain. If I had his talent I'd be the best bowler on tour. Rash embarrases the game.
Mike

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

Oh wait another spanking? He's like Ryan Schafer...chokes every time....I couldn't stop looking at him as Belmo rolled strike after strike....it was a beautiful thing
Mark

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2012

Sean rash is a tool! Always trying to be a hotdog and acting like his *ążĄ don't stink. Reality checks have been fun to watch when this guy bowls. He runs his mouth when ahead, then sits and pouts like a child when losing. Ill give him some credit for getting his old lady to merry him tho. He looks and acts like a tool and isn't on her level. Goes Belmo's balls taste Rash?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent PBA Discussions

Search the PBA Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bowling: Fondy senior brothers throw 800s (Aug '13) Aug '13 Anonymous 1
Lee Owen: PBA league brings new attention to sport (Feb '13) Feb '13 Adam 1
Bowling Tournaments in August & Upcoming Leagues (Aug '12) Aug '12 California Bowling League 1
Hall of Fame profiles: Del Ballard Jr. (Jul '11) Jul '11 Kimberly Pressler 3
Digest: Walter Ray Williams Jr. leads Senior PB... (Jun '11) Jun '11 tex wicker 1
Still competitive, Walter Ray Williams Jr. isn'... (May '11) May '11 The Greatest 1
JUSTIN EMIG: York Dispatch Bowler of the Week (Apr '11) Apr '11 Melody Sprung 2
•••
•••
•••