Annual's Bowling League Awards Presen...

Annual's Bowling League Awards Presentation

Posted in the Bowling Forum

Awards Presentation

United States

#1 May 22, 2012
Bowling League Awards Presentation

When:Last Day of Bowling of every 4th Tuesday in May before Memorial Day Holiday
Where:?
Time:3:00pm to 5:15pm

We will bowl one game then present the awards.

We will have cupcakes and drinks to celebrate
The close of another great bowling season.

Hope you all have a great summer, we will see you again On every 2nd/3rd Tuesday in September one week after Labor Day Holiday.
Awards Presentation

United States

#2 May 27, 2012
Bowling League Awards Presentation

When:Last Day of Bowling of every 4th Tuesday in May before Memorial Day Holiday
Where:?
Time:3:00pm to 5:15pm

We will bowl one game then present the awards.

We will have cupcakes and drinks to celebrate
The close of another great bowling season.

Hope you all have a great summer, we will see you again On every 2nd/3rd Tuesday in September one week after Labor Day Holiday.

When is the Last Day of Bowling end of May of the Group Bowling League 6 days before Memorial Day Holiday to end of the bowling season and i will see you in September?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Largest bowling tournament in the world! (poten... Mar '18 yankeebastid 1
Brunswick FrameWorx Scoring Solutions (Dec '11) Feb '18 BRUNSWICK BOWLING 11
Inglewood Lanes is coming to August 2018 (Apr '17) Dec '17 INGLEWOOD LANES B... 4
Review: Vegas Renegades Bowling League (Nov '17) Nov '17 VEGAS RENEGADES L... 80
Six Flags Magic Mountain Bowling League (Nov '17) Nov '17 6 FLAGS MAGIC MTN... 29
New Annual's ARC-CAL State Bowling Tournament i... (Jul '11) Sep '17 ARC CAL STATE TOU... 21
Review: Shannon O' Keefe (Sep '17) Sep '17 SHANNON O KEEFE 1