'It is a miracle and a dream come true'

'It is a miracle and a dream come true'

There are 8 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Oct 25, 2010, titled 'It is a miracle and a dream come true'. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

Junior Rosario, 35, of Lowell, adjusts window blinds in an apartment he recently moved into in Lowell.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

peach6972

Redmond, WA

#1 Oct 25, 2010
Keep da good job we need more administration.lawrence should have da same to help homeless people. To get help and a place to call home.
Resident

East Sandwich, MA

#3 Oct 25, 2010
Good luck Junior Rosario - I hope your life continues to get better!
citizen

Tyngsboro, MA

#4 Oct 26, 2010
While my heart goes out to any homeless person I am working hard to have my tax dollars go to pay for an apartment and health benefits for a man who spent years living "out of MA". Why are we making this state a magnet for people looking for a free ride?? Did you see the other states he lived in providing an apartment? There must be some other answer. We will never solve the homeless problem by providing apartments, the more apartments we provide the more homeless will flock to out state.
SimpleS

Ashland, MA

#5 Oct 26, 2010
God Bless :)
Junior Rosario

Woburn, MA

#6 Jun 16, 2013
I am alive today with hopes of continuing on the right path. To this day I've been having a home. 6/16/2013. By the grace of God I am free.
Tony Stark

Billerica, MA

#7 Jun 17, 2013
Junior Rosario wrote:
I am alive today with hopes of continuing on the right path. To this day I've been having a home. 6/16/2013. By the grace of God I am free.
Good luck and stay strong!
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#8 Jun 17, 2013
Who cares?
Junior Rosario

Boston, MA

#9 Feb 5, 2014
Still in the state of MA. For the grace of God I'm on a place called earth. I can call it home, it's an opportunity for staying alive. As I will do for others that I'm still standing strong. So achieve to have a place, because its humble enough to stay alive.

P.S. Thanks Joseph.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No more kennedy BS (Jan '17) Sat Liberal mom 9
Who was the least worst Kennedy? Sat Liberal mom 1
Racist Disgusting Boston (do not visit here) (Nov '16) Sat Trumpdump 70
The MOB is back in town Fri VanCampin 25
Omar Easy - New EHS Asst. Principal (Aug '12) Nov 17 Fake News 105
Hancock fire station Nov 17 Trumpdump 5
News Barrett vows to be 'visible' as newly elected 1... Nov 16 cil 3

Boston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance