USA hells angels Yellow belly chicken...

USA hells angels Yellow belly chicken headed beak Bobbing Knob gobblers

Posted in the Boston Forum

Clown Watcher

Matawan, NJ

#1 May 8, 2013
Kurt Sutter when PUNKS LIKE THE USA hells angels LAY DOWN like cowards in prison and or on the streets it is considered a true sign that they are rats waiting for the police to handle their complaints.
Kurt you got to stop calling scumbag punks like the USA hells angels Bikers you are insulting every Biker in the world by passing the yellow belly cock sucking chicken headed beak Bobbing Knob gobbling USA hells angels as Bikers .
ROTFLMAO Kurt get real your show is for Morons . Watch as the i MAKE ALL THE USA hELLS aNGELS SIT and Stay. LOL. I can make them beg also
Tell me Kurt Sutter if the USA hells angels were real Bikers would they Roll over and Play dead every time I speak ? they are all cowards and punks which I say explains why when you look at the decades of USA hells angels victims they are mostly innocent women and children just innocent citizens against a flock of freaks No reason for rich men like you to be praising and paying their flocks and their members.
asss

Agawam, MA

#2 May 8, 2013
Clown Watcher wrote:
Kurt Sutter when PUNKS LIKE THE USA hells angels LAY DOWN like cowards in prison and or on the streets it is considered a true sign that they are rats waiting for the police to handle their complaints.
Kurt you got to stop calling scumbag punks like the USA hells angels Bikers you are insulting every Biker in the world by passing the yellow belly cock sucking chicken headed beak Bobbing Knob gobbling USA hells angels as Bikers .
ROTFLMAO Kurt get real your show is for Morons . Watch as the i MAKE ALL THE USA hELLS aNGELS SIT and Stay. LOL. I can make them beg also
Tell me Kurt Sutter if the USA hells angels were real Bikers would they Roll over and Play dead every time I speak ? they are all cowards and punks which I say explains why when you look at the decades of USA hells angels victims they are mostly innocent women and children just innocent citizens against a flock of freaks No reason for rich men like you to be praising and paying their flocks and their members.
good god
excuse me

Hazleton, PA

#3 May 8, 2013
You need to go to the Cleveland forum, because nobody cares about this bombing crap anymore. The three women kidnapped by the demented Castro brothers is all the rage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Councilman and Women 3 hr Rug Doctor 2
Jamie Russo (Feb '09) 22 hr frank 24
meds n tar Apr 28 hereinboston 1
Can't be true Apr 28 OML 12
Shooting at 431 Broadway Today [ 4/21/2016] Apr 27 Mary 18
Everett (Jul '08) Apr 27 Just in case 591
Somerville, Ma. Boxing Legends, John Ruiz , Rus... Apr 24 east somerville 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Boston Mortgages