a guy defending muslims in class

a guy defending muslims in class

Posted in the Boston Forum

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#1 May 1, 2013
Here is a video Americans should watch before judging Muslims the people in the other part of the world AMERICANS feel responsible for!!or do they!!.

a guy defending muslims in class.

question to americans is there any truth in what the foreign student says .

check this

&li st=FL89ychol8RM4ILLuZwyGQJg
myth

Charlestown, IN

#2 May 2, 2013
the USA would never attack a country that didn't hit first . America is about peace and diplomacy not warmongering or overthrowing nations to loot their gold and bank and currency and resources , only an inbred Jew would do such a thing . Jews been trying to exterminate their brothers for a long time . Because their own Laws says the firstborn regardless of the mother is the rightful heir . yet the Jews constantly try to steal the birthright . They even wrote a book of lies saying a god said they could do whatever they want to .If anyone attacks Iraq USA will smash them !

Location hidden

#3 May 2, 2013
myth wrote:
the USA would never attack a country that didn't hit first . America is about peace and diplomacy not warmongering or overthrowing nations to loot their gold and bank and currency and resources , only an inbred Jew would do such a thing . Jews been trying to exterminate their brothers for a long time . Because their own Laws says the firstborn regardless of the mother is the rightful heir . yet the Jews constantly try to steal the birthright . They even wrote a book of lies saying a god said they could do whatever they want to .If anyone attacks Iraq USA will smash them !
tell me ,

why after binladen bombed america 911 did your nation invade another nation instead ,iraq !!

why did you invade iraq when the leader saddam and bin laden were arch enemies and bin laden hated saddam ,reason being is that Saddam killed innocent Muslims yet 911 happened from orders from Afghanistan and yanks go to iraq hunt the man hunt his family and destroy them bomb the shyt outta iraq yet bin laden was alive and walking around for years after ,what did Saddam do to the yanky soil ,he didn't have weapons they didn't find chemical weapons yet you yanks chased n invaded a nation that had nothing to do with 911
myth

Charlestown, IN

#4 May 2, 2013
My nation has never invaded another nation .And bin Laden wasn't behind 9/11 the Jews are .The bin Laden you saw was likely a CIA agent .Bush said Hussein threatened his daddy ,and you don't threaten a Texan .You just don't do that (bush is not a Texan ,he was born in Connecticut). As Richard B. Look at me Ima Jew Cheney said The war was the right thing and he wouldn't hesitate to do it all over again ,including the part where 3000 innocent American were murdered by his family . The Sicilian mafia takes notes from the Jews .Every day the Jews aren't ruling the world is a day of suffering Please keep America safe Ban Pressure Cookers ! The Boston Bombed need to go to the white house and give the weekly address promoting the erhical ethnic cleansing of pressure cookers from the earth and freeing their souls to return to hell . hand
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#5 May 2, 2013
Killing muslims should be mandatory for any US President!
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#6 May 2, 2013
Should also be rewarded!

Location hidden

#7 May 2, 2013
myth wrote:
My nation has never invaded another nation .And bin Laden wasn't behind 9/11 the Jews are .The bin Laden you saw was likely a CIA agent .Bush said Hussein threatened his daddy ,and you don't threaten a Texan .You just don't do that (bush is not a Texan ,he was born in Connecticut). As Richard B. Look at me Ima Jew Cheney said The war was the right thing and he wouldn't hesitate to do it all over again ,including the part where 3000 innocent American were murdered by his family . The Sicilian mafia takes notes from the Jews .Every day the Jews aren't ruling the world is a day of suffering Please keep America safe Ban Pressure Cookers ! The Boston Bombed need to go to the white house and give the weekly address promoting the erhical ethnic cleansing of pressure cookers from the earth and freeing their souls to return to hell . hand
if bin laden isnt responsible and jews are why invade iraq and hunt sadam who had nothing to do with 911 and actually the enamy of binladen whom you yanks killed anyway

why sadam why iraq after no chemical weapons either wee found , why

Location hidden

#8 May 2, 2013
myth wrote:
nothing to do with bushs or threats leaders always make game predictions and threats but its no reason to invade a nation that had nothing to do with 911 and no threat
didnt you yanks invade Iraq shortly after 911 !!!!!

what did you yanks achieve other than killing sadam and thousands of iraqis and Americans on foreign soil!!

other than secure your thirst for oil .

a big fat zero

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#10 May 2, 2013
myth wrote:
bin Laden wasn't behind 9/11 the Jews are .The bin Laden you saw was likely a CIA agent
Me thinks someone ate one too many paint chips as a kid...
SnuffAGlobalist

Enola, AR

#11 May 2, 2013
Sickly named "patriot" and ALL YOU BUNCH OF IGNORANT ASS MUSLIM HATERS....

Damn, you dumb asses in Boston, and those commenting here on your hatred of Muslims are piss poor examples of Americans.

I saw your ignorant, stupids asses on TV wearing American flags and chanting "USA, USA, USA!", while your Department of Homeland Security, aka Gestapo, pulled off one of the slickest drills, and false flags that have been carried out since the successfully pulled off 9/11.

Morons, it was a DRILL! A government EXERCISE to see how to carry out a massive lockdown of a huge ass area, and over a million people.

You dumb shits... "Sheltered in Place", or, as it is known among the thinking, you were LOCKED DOWN, like prisoners in your own home, and when, children and women, and old men, who could not have ever been the inside job "terrorist" were marched out of their OWN FCKING HOMES, with their hands over their heads, and being shoved around like cattle by these scum National Guard and Law Excrement POS's, you cheered, and shouted and chanted.... USA, USA, USA.

Damn, you Boston turds are a huge ass embarrassment to this country.

The brothers were known and controlled by the FBI for over 3 years.

Their UNCLE who is all over TV saying how they wre "radicalized" is married to the daughter of a HIGH LEVEL CIA AGENT, an American, who trains people in that region in terrorism and to attack Russia in Chechnya and elsewhere.

http://www.capitalbay.com/headline/335553-bos...

At least one of the brothers attended a CIA workshop in Georgia (the country, not the Peach State), at was sponsored by the shadowy Jamestown Group.

MUSLIMS have NOTHING to apologize to you. I haven't heard any of you little shit for brains turds step up and apologize for all those whom you have murdered. Over Two Million in Iraq, tens of thousands in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Libya, Syria, Yemen, Somalia, elsewhere. These people never did a fcking thing to you, yet you want them to apologize?

Damn, stupid ass American moronic bastards like you all... really piss me off.
SnuffAGlobalist

Enola, AR

#12 May 2, 2013
Champion65,

There were several reasons that the Jew infested Bush regime attacked Iraq, when Iraq had nothing to do with the INSIDE JOB ATTACKS on 9/11.

Bush brought in a huge ass number of ZIONIST Jews, when he was elected. Most of them were members of PNAC, Project of a New American Century. This group, which included non-Jews like JEB BUSH, and Donald Rumsfeld, had tried to get Bill Clinton to attack Iraq, back when Clinton was killing Christian Serbs in Jugoslavia.

PNAC wants America to be an empire. They advocate attacking other countries and making them submit to their GLOBALISM, or, NEW WORLD ORDER, where a select few bankers, and other corporatists run America and pretty much of the world to their financial benefit.

Israel didn't like President Saddam Hussein, nor, Iraq, so that is one big reason that the US attacked Iraq. The US Foreign Policy and Monetary Policy is strictly controlled by Zionist Jews, and the two largest Zionist Jew lobbies in the US. Those are AIPAC, the American Israeli Political Action Committee, and AEI, the American Enterprise Institute.

The other major reason is that Iraq had oil, and it was just about the easiest oil in the world to get up out of the ground.

NOW, people think, "well, if we went to Iraq to take their oil, how come the prices haven't come down?" GOOD QUESTION. The problem is, they aren't thinking like the globalists do. They want to CONTROL the OIL, to decide when to hold if off the market to drive the up, or, to BET on the price of oil dropping on Wall Street and the futures market, THEN, to let some of that oil out, to drive the price down for just a bit, and collect on their BET that it WOULD GO DOWN. If they sold the oil as you would normally expect them to do, then, the price would go down, and they wouldn't be making huge profits, or, as HUGE as profits as they do when it is high. By CONTROLLING Iraq's oil, they can make the oil that they have elsewhere, MORE VALUABLE, when they hold the Iraq oil off the market, or, slow it down, or,when they make a bet the other way and then they release the oil so it will make them win the bet.

Finally, President Saddam Hussein, was a STRONG leader, he loved Iraq. He would not play ball with these criminal Globalist, New World Order scum, so, they had to kill him.

They want to overthrow governments all over the world and put puppet governments in place like they did in Afghanistan.

Afghan's PUPPET PRESIDENT, KARZI, was the chief negotiator for UNOCAL oil company. He and UNOCAL met with the Taliban representatives from the Afghan government, in DALLAS, TEXAS, months before 9/11.

UNOCAL wanted to build a pipeline across Afghanistan, but they didn't want to pay the Afghan Taliban government hardly anything for the right to do it.

SO, the US attacked Afghanistan, drove out the legitimate government of Afghanistan, the Taliban, and crowned their Oil Puppet, Karzi, as the new PRESIDENT of Afghanistan.

The US is doing the same thing now in Syria. They are using their CIA trained Al Qaeda to overthrow the government of President Dr. Bashar Al-Assad, and replace him with a puppet, because Zionist Israel doesn't like Dr. Assad.

The US used their CIA trained and funded Al Qaeda to kill Americans in Afghanistan, then, they flew them down to Libya to overthrow the government there, and now, the CIA has inserted Al Qaeda into Syria.

May the Lion of Syria, Dr. Baashar Al-Assad, and the Syrian Arab Army, with the help of God, defeat these Globalists and send every stinking ass member of the New World Order to hell.

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#13 May 3, 2013
SnuffAGlobalist wrote:
Damn, stupid ass American moronic bastards like you all... really piss me off.
Good, we're all glad you're pissed off. That means we're doing something right. Now go run off and join your heros, the radical muslim swine cowards. I think they've got a vest they want you to try on.
national whistleblower

Irving, TX

#14 May 3, 2013
champion65 wrote:
Here is a video Americans should watch before judging Muslims the people in the other part of the world AMERICANS feel responsible for!!or do they!!.
a guy defending muslims in class.
question to americans is there any truth in what the foreign student says .
check this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =U6nx1oQUoe4XX&list=FL89yc hol8RM4ILLuZwyGQJg
America's Truth is Fraud

http://usat.ly/KGQbCk

http://www.scribd.com/doc/18775420/Assignment...

http://www.topix.com/forum/dallas/TMA984993ES...

Operation Northwood
SnuffAGlobalist

Enola, AR

#15 May 3, 2013
Sneaky Pete,

Aren't you the little cute turd? Really? That is all you have to say....

Damn, no wonder that this country is in deep shit, with dumb, shit for brains morons like you.

You said...

"Good, we're all glad you're pissed off. That means we're doing something right."

Really, doing something right, is that what you brainless bastards call it?

You bombed the piss out of Iraq, using banned weapons, attacked, invaded, occupied, raped, tortured, murdered and generally terrorized the Iraqi people, while killing over TWO MILLION of them, and you, you little piss drinking POS, call that "doing something right"?

The Iraqis had never done a damn thing to you, neither have the Afghans, or, the Taliban government, nor, have the people of Yemen, Somalia, Pakistan, Libya, or, Syria. YET... you MF'ers, have gone to their countries, and killed their people, and now, you piss and moan, because your government staged a False Flag operation in Boston, to LOCK DOWN over a million people, raid their homes, order blond women, children, and old men out of their homes, with their arms over their heads, and YOU believe that it was ALL for the search of one man of Middle Eastern appearance? YOU are one of the most ignorant ass little turds living on the earth today. After seeing your stupid ass Boston friends, wearing US flags and chanting, "USA, USA, USA," the sad fact is, you are NOT alone in your ignorance.

YOU, shit for brains, are the one wearing a tin foil, "I LOVE MY GOVERNMENT" hat. LMFAO... straight at you.
SnuffAGlobalist

Enola, AR

#16 May 3, 2013
NATIONAL WHISTLEBLOWER,

THANK YOU!....for the fantastic links that you posted above.

Especially, http://usat.ly/KGQbCk I was unaware that the USA Today journalists were being tormented by the Pentagon. I like it when someone gives me new information. I like information. After all, didn't that Globalist, POS Propagandist, Rush Limbaugh say that we were living in the "Information age?"

Thanks to you, USA Today, Matt Drudge @ Drudgeport.com , www.infowars.com , www.prisopnplanet.com , and a few others, the "information" that we are getting, is not the propaganda crap that they wanted us to take for truth.

YES.... people do do a search on OPERATION NORTHWOODS. I believe it to be the template that they used for the attacks on September 11th, 2001. Just note the similarities, and how your government was willing to bomb, and kill Americans, and blame it on Cuba, to get American public support for a war against Cuba.

The Pentagon, CIA, and National Security Agency, the NSA were ALL ON BOARD with this plan to kill Americans....to advance their agenda.
SnuffAGlobalist

Enola, AR

#17 May 3, 2013
NEW POLL FINDS THAT 29% OF AMERICANS BELIEVE AN "ARMED" REVOLUTION WILL BE NECESSARY!

A poll, conducted by a university, that has just been release, found that 9% of Americans believe that a 2nd American ARMED revolution will be necessary to set things right in America.

Hell, I thought that only about 3-5% of Americans felt that way, but to think that nearly 30% of Americans believe an ARMED Revolution will be necessary, is a very encouraging fact.

It is just the kind of news that we need to start believing in the American people, once again.

http://www.upi.com/blog/2013/05/02/Poll-29-of...
SnuffAGlobalist

Enola, AR

#18 May 3, 2013
CRAP.... Left out the "2" in "29%", in my post above.

It is 29% of Americans believe that an ARMED REVOLUTION is coming.... Damn.. that is such good news, I just may break out in song.... come and join me in a rousing, patriotic, freedom song....

&bp ctr=1367599329

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fisher-Price's new campaign is making a positiv... 5 hr leticia 16
Finding Dope (Jun '13) 21 hr Bostonguysick 11
How Many People Got Kilt In The Hurricane (Aug '11) Sun Redneck 5
Cosby bad Kennedy good Sat The Ghost of Bobb... 4
DONALD TRUMP is NIGERIAN PRINCE ! .. says Birth... Sat TRUMP ADMENSTRUATION 1
News Mayor Walsh Announces DriveBoston Program Aug 27 reality is a crutch 1
News Police identify man shot dead in Dorchester (Jan '12) Aug 27 loyalty617 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Boston Mortgages