TTH

Medford, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2009

It's just the beginning of an abomination for sure.
TTH

Medford, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2009

stinkin liberals
T Stevens

Hudson, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2009

Judged:

Its only been 20 days. What a stupid question.
TTH

Medford, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2009

Judged:

T Stevens wrote:
Its only been 20 days. What a stupid question.
Oh I guess you can't form an opinion based on his press conference this week, you're right how stupid.....

Yet another american who has no ability to think for himself... Good job, keep letting the government do all your thinking. That always works well.
T Stevens

Hudson, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2009

Judged:

TTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I guess you can't form an opinion based on his press conference this week, you're right how stupid.....
Yet another american who has no ability to think for himself... Good job, keep letting the government do all your thinking. That always works well.
No stupid, Im just not willing to let Fox news do my thinking for me.
Some of us republicans who DONT watch Jerry Springer and American Idol are willing to wait and see, and not intentionally misinterpret everything Obama says. You are a complete weakling, and you know absolutely nothing about politics except what the morons at Fox news tell you.
TTH

Medford, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2009

Judged:

T Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of us republicans who DONT watch Jerry Springer and American Idol are willing to wait and see, and not intentionally misinterpret everything Obama says. You are a complete weakling, and you know absolutely nothing about politics except what the morons at Fox news tell you.
Great point, you'll get much more balanced reporting from CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC, much better places to watch. They have no agenda.

You're the same type of idiot that sat back and watched Jimmy Carter destroy america. "oh oh, we've just got to give him a chance. Oh, oh, I shouldn't think, I should put my trust in the government"

Dude, put down the malt liquor, take off your flannel shirt, stop sitting on a lawn chair in your garage, put out the ciggy, and wake the frick up!
Allard

Medford, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2009

Judged:

T Stevens you need to stumble out of your shell and look around a bit. Although I don't share the criticism of TTH, you're not objective.
becky

Gilbert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2009

Judged:

yes i am so glad.
TTH

Medford, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2009

Allard wrote:
T Stevens you need to stumble out of your shell and look around a bit. Although I don't share the criticism of TTH, you're not objective.
Allard is a gay name
blackbear101

Hingham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2009

Judged:

T Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll just let the other 50 networks,CNN, MSNBC,NBC,PBS and on and on along with 90% of print media do your thinking. There's a reason Fox is by far most watched news you nit-wit.
Jeffrey Lawson

Medford, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2009

Judged:

T Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
T Stevens is a brainwashed sissy.
Give Him Time

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2009

Judged:

Considering the mess he took over, it will take Obama time to right the ship.
Edward Rommel

Medford, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2009

It seems to me Obama has no more sense than the last guy. No amount of time will change common sense. We are no better off today than we were last year.
Edward Rommel

Medford, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2009

T Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever happened to this moron??? Did he get a cabinet position or something?
Edward Rommel

Medford, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2009

How disgusting is the town of Boston? Absolute filth....
Jeffrey Lawson

Medford, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2009

This is a very telling poll.
Edward Rommel

Medford, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2009

Should I call it Baaaston...gay accent...
Common sense man

Elgin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2010

To many conservatives are to worried that if they opi against a gay or black or latino they will be labled racist which is the easy way out for weak liberals that's why obama is in office today. why don't you guys grow a set and vote for someone who has a clue of what a real working American who still belive in real equal rights and free enterprise is about next election. Be responsible admit you made an error in judgment and learn from that. Believe me Nancy and Obama have proven they think for you use your cmmon sense this tome around while you still have the right.
Common sense man

Elgin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2010

My response is to t Stevens ,you seem like a nice guy or lady but go get job then figure what you are paying in taxes then watch the large increase come january, then watch all the welfare parasites that are healthy don't want work and would be just as happy smoking dope, making babies and living in what the gov will allow, like a slave of the welfare system as long as they vote for them, when you are struggling to pay your bill like a real American. That's when you have the right to offer so generously time to an idiot that took no time to wreck this countrys economy. FYI fanny and Freddie mac administration caused the defasit that was dealing with and if you'll do some research you will find that the great bill Clinton hid billlions to make our economy appear better than it was bush adopted that crap but he is man you didn't him passing blame.the increase you will see come Jan is completely Obama and nancy's baby and you me and the restof the working Americans will have to pay for it ,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Boston Forum right now

Search the Boston Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Boston Considers Immigration Enforcement Proposal 46 min reality is a crutch 3
tell the snake enough = crush the snakes head =... 1 hr DENOUCE THE SNAKE 1
Senators and Barak Obama REPENT 1 hr focus on the family 1
all gays need to repent - god does not approve 1 hr GOD DOES NOT APPROVE GAYS 2
homeless in the USA 2 hr homeless Americans 1
why do white men act like they don't like black... (Mar '11) 3 hr branded22 110
Chilling coincidence: Rosario freed on $25,000 ... 9 hr Sigh 1
•••
•••