Google it

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
She Texted me too

United States

#22 Jul 30, 2011
Vsq wrote:
The verb 'to text' should be written as 'text' in the present,'text' in the past tense and 'text' in the past participle. Just like the verb 'to cut'
I cut my hair everyday
I cut my friend's hair yesterday
I have cut my friend"s hair before.
Normally verbs expressed in the past are written with an 'ed' ending unless the verb is an irregular one. The 'ed' ending has three sounds:/t/ sound , ex: watched ; a /d/ sound ex:'played' ; and an /id/ sound, example:'started'. Any verbs ending in 't' or 'd' get the /Id/. Normally text would then get the same ending, but the 'x' in 'text' makes it sound awkward. When you look at the verb 'to fax' the past form is spelled with 'ed' but sounds like 'faxt' to pronounced it with a /id/ ending would sound awkward. The same with the text verb. However the t at the end of text does denote an 'ed' past tense ending. So I think both should be acceptable. I prefer to use' text' for present and past forms of the verb, it sounds more natural to me.
Try this http://texted.me/
Lastest SEO TOP Results

Salem, NH

#23 Aug 26, 2011
Try Bing or Google for results.
Texted 2 Syllables or 1

Salem, NH

#24 Nov 27, 2011
We should start a vote on this, could someone start a page???
For Teen Parents

United States

#25 Dec 2, 2011
Did you know that very few teens fail Driver’s Ed but millions fail at dating?
Why? Because teen relationships have
§ No curriculum
§ No set of rules
§ No supervision
§ No manual
YOUR GUIDE TO TEEN DATING.....
Yes, I know you are busy, so am I…battling a teen dating disaster and your teen is at risk. Just take 1 minute to read this for the sake of your kids...
We are in the midst of a cultural crisis: teen pregnancies, teen dating violence and abuse, sexting, sexual harassment and teens dating under the influence of drugs and alcohol. Teens are exhibiting more depression, anxiety, stress and academic struggles than ever before and much of it is driven by relationships.
...There is a SOLUTION!
Introducing…
Dater’s Ed: The Instruction Manual for Parents
Dater’s Ed does not promote teen dating… Our culture does!
Dater’s Ed is to dating what Driver’s Ed is to driving.
Dater’s Ed helps parents teach their teens how to
“date defensively, navigate safely and steer clear of unhealthy relationships.”
Let me ask you these simple questions…
§ How do you know when your teen is dating under the influence?
§ Are your teen’s boundary lines in permanent paint or sidewalk chalk?
§ Has your teen issued themselves a Learner’s Permit without your permission?
I provide the ANSWERS!!!
and their future career goals
Ø Creating healthy boundaries for all relationships
Ø How to recognize warning signs and blind corners in relationships
***Don’t wait…If you are the Parent of a Teen about to start dating (or already dating) don’t miss this important LIVE WEBINAR COACHING PROGRAM.
Buckle up, It’s the Law of Attraction! Safe teen dating does not happen by accident!!!
Lisa Jander
P.S. If you are truly ready to experience LIVE Webinar Coaching and STOP worrying about what’s happening with your teens when they are dating, then let the Teen Whisperer help you! Join her LIVE Webinar Coaching to experience real solutions and real strategies to get you comfortable that you and your teens are in control.
P.S.S. If you’d like to see whether a personal LIVE Webinar Coaching session is available to fit your schedule, please watch the Free Presentation which shows you how to schedule for available spots. This is a FREE PRESENTATION and there is a special offer at the end of this Presentation ONLY available to those who watch the presentation.
Go here for a LIVE Webinar Coaching and watch our VIDEO
Texted messages

Los Angeles, CA

#26 Mar 22, 2012
www.Texted.me website free links,ratings and apps!
Texting for cash web jobs

United States

#27 Apr 21, 2012
text mobile sets record

Chatsworth, CA

#28 May 26, 2012
Billions more are texting,voice texted,land to line texted, See current live data and news feed on www.Texted.me also is texted.mobi
Texted data trends

East Hampstead, NH

#29 Aug 12, 2012
In the 2012 survey we received responses from 612,843,429 websites. Compared to January, this represents an increase of 30M hostnames or +5.2%.

nginx was the only server to experience a non-negligible market share increase this month, gaining 0.27 percentage points. Apache did experience a growth of 19M hostnames, but its market share has remained static, while Microsoft and Google had a small drop in market share despite gaining 3.9M and 450K hostnames respectively.

Within the Million Busiest Sites nginx continued its steady growth; gaining just over 12K new sites. Apache saw the biggest loss this month with a drop of 18K hostnames.

The Resin application server has been experiencing strong growth over the past 12 months; seeing an almost tenfold growth from 480k hostnames in February 2011 to 4.7M or 0.77% of the market in February 2012. Resin is a Java application server from Caucho which is used on a number of the Million Busiest Sites, including Bebo — now recovered from its outage last week.

Total Sites Across All Domains
August 1995 – February 2012

Market Share for Top Servers Across All Domains
August 1995 – February 2012
test

Jackson, TN

#30 Aug 16, 2012
Test
Texted me website

United States

#31 Apr 22, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Racist Disgusting Boston (do not visit here) (Nov '16) 19 hr lol 57
News ICE bust puts Boston's illegal Irish on edge 19 hr Sara Maccan 5
vengful testimony at best Wed James Comey 1
Reggie Lewis has no tombstone Tue Larry Bird 2
News Advocates push for in-state rates for undocumen... Jun 19 DAII 2
Xa Nax Pills and others Jun 18 mainpain 1
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... (Nov '16) Jun 17 IVC 2,428

Boston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Boston Mortgages