Tsarnaev On Front Cover Of Rolling Stone !

Posted in the Boston Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
American_Jihad

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Yes The Rolling Stone slapped all of Boston in the face as well as the Boston , MA Marathon Bombing Victim's and elevated Tsarnaev Dzhokhar A.k.A. (Jahar) to Famed Teen Terrorist Bomber .
ddd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

What a fine liberal publication they are. The next issue will feature a smiling woman and her aborted fetus.
American_Jihad

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Next cover may be Usama Bin Laden and praise for AL
Qaida's daring day light raid with passengers plane's
on 9/11 .

There is no end to insults and insult to bombing victims when famed magazines with million's of readers see front covers with the very evil monsters
that killed their loved ones and fellow American's.

They located the koolist pic of Jahar they could find
of him laying back smug as if death and killing innocent people is as light as a feather to him.
American_Jihad

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Some one should call Rolling Stone Magazine and request they place Nelson Mandela on the front cover and remove Jahar.
Jimmy

Denham Springs, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

I think Boston people need to find out the truth about the bombing. Why were all of these secret groups at the scene before the attack happened, such as blackwater and seal teams? Listen to Massachusetts native, John Kennedy speech warning about secrecy in government.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
American_Jihad

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Jimmy wrote:
I think Boston people need to find out the truth about the bombing. Why were all of these secret groups at the scene before the attack happened, such as blackwater and seal teams? Listen to Massachusetts native, John Kennedy speech warning about secrecy in government.
It's a little to late for that now , after the Patriot Act was passed
in the middle of the night while most tax payors and voters were asleep . You are not just talking secrecy in government you should know those agencies are black budget agencies with annual budgets of
60 billion plus in funding to carry out what ever they are doing in secrecy.
Eyeonyou

Costa Mesa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Jimmy wrote:

I agree with the last poster...it's too late for any other thoughts or facts on the subject. The Feds got their guy and their story and they're stickin' to it. The angry mob American public are perfectly willing to just believe what they're told. Presumption of innocence or fair trial is gone out the window on this one! Hope to God they're right!(Memphis 3)
Git R Done

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

NORAID fund raising for the IRA that was put towards bombing innocent Irish and Brits came mostly from Boston's Irish Americans
StopStopImGonnaP ee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Magazine is for dope heads. LOL! They're in the business of selling mags. Think they give a rip?

Poor, poor, misguided pot heads.:(
Cheese pizza

Havertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Rolling stone hasn't been relovent for years
This changes nothing
Sporty1

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Brings to mind another murderous megalomaniac and Left icon, Che Guevara.
American_Jihad

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

I met an attorney today whom said he was a intern at Rolling Stone for 2 years and that the pic and story of Jahar on the front page of the magazine was journalism and the public was blowing it out of proportion.
American_Jihad

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Cheese pizza wrote:
Rolling stone hasn't been relovent for years
This changes nothing
Yeah in fact you may be right , and that would be the motive they
why Rolling Stone placed Jahar on the cover? One thing for sure
Rolling Stone is getting plenty of media and publicity only time
will tell if it increases sales of their mag , or fizzle out and
send them back to non relovency .?????????
Jimmy

Denham Springs, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Even if this guy did commit this crime, it was probably the feds that sold him the material and taught him how to make it. You can bet that they had a hand in it. All of these "extremist groups" are created and controlled by the clandestine services. Everything from the KKK, neo-nazis, ADL, JDL, Tea Party, and black panthers. They are created to entrap people. This is the typical set of events that will take place. They will find and recruit somebody who is angry at the government. Then they will feed them propaganda, and encourage them to commit a terrorist act, and hurt as many people as possible. They will supply them with the materials, and have it on videotape. Then when the person takes action, the feds will swarm in and make the arrest. Then the case makes headlines, and the feds appear to be the big heroes. And the government uses this situation as a justification to increase its Soviet style surveillance activities of the NSA and other secret entities. None of this is a legitimate arrest. Its all entrapment.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

I think they should have just stayed with the MUSIC NEWS..think they CROSSED the line on this One!!!
BarShickObama

Sparta, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

R.S. says the poor boy was brain washed into becoming a monster. In other words it wasn't his fault. Just like Trayvon Martin was an innocent little angel who couldn't have his character besmirched. Conversely, the prosecution was allowed to use a line of reasoning that was not substantiated by facts, but instead based on mainly conjecture to form a chain of evidence against George Zimmerman. As a matter of fact, George was given a completely invasive cavity search during the course of his trial. The world has been turned upside down when criminal behavior is so zealously supported, while people defending themselves and victims now have to prove their innocence.
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

gee I used the photo and the a copy of da Koran for toilet paper.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Am sure their advertisers are shaking their heads..SAYING..."WTF "???
American_Jihad

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Colorado Chick"

Mabe ? Mabe Not ??

People forget quick and move on to the next emotional
news story , so it may not have any real meaning or impact on Rolling Stone ? Rock on Rocker's is just what Rockers will do and have all ways done I used to
be one.

This alone may perserve Rolling Stone.
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

I am starting a dialog with muslims I meet on the street .

I ask them if they are here to bomb something?

and ask them to help me recognize which muslims in a crowd are about to blow stuff up.

do they wear a lucky pigs foot or star of david
or what symbol should I look for on the muslim terrorist?

how exactly do we tell which muslim moron is going to jump out of the crowd of peace loving muslims and kill people. they all look alike so its hard to tell.

or are they all at war with that suni vs sheite crap?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Boston Forum right now

Search the Boston Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Boston safety and crime prevention 28 min JDSouth 1
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) 4 hr Beagle 4,671
The perks of living in a college town (Apr '11) 4 hr pomKik 3
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) 14 hr Curley Queen 1,135
Accused hookers face robbery charges (Feb '13) 15 hr done 5
James Renner Sat Jack 5
Boston's Cowardly Reaction; What Do You Expect ... (Apr '13) Sat What 11
•••
•••

Boston News Video

•••
•••

Boston Jobs

•••
•••
•••