Suspensions fuel strike threat

Suspensions fuel strike threat

There are 1 comment on the Boston Herald story from Oct 10, 2013, titled Suspensions fuel strike threat. In it, Boston Herald reports that:

Boston bus drivers hold press conference at the Charlestown Bus Yard. Steven Gillis, president of the 800-member Boston bus drivers' union talks to the media, backed by bus drivers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boston Herald.

reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#1 Oct 10, 2013
Decertify the union, fire the unhappy drivers then lets hire some non union people who want to work.

Being non union we can pay the replacement drivers what they would have wasted on union dues which makes the union moron bosses rich but does nothing for the workers.

Enough of this holding the tax payers of the city captive over some real or imagined petty grievances.

Grow up already get a life union morons.

A pox on all unions which are usually run by the mob or communist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need Advice on moving to Boston 46 min Pleasant variety 3
Boston people talk funny but I like the clam ch... 57 min Less cheese more ... 2
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... (Nov '16) 6 hr beanpot 2,435
Boston Women Smell Very Bad Fri DT made Un blink 2
Bova's Bakery are toothless morons Fri MrMagoo 1
Depression, pain n anxiety treatment; Aug 17 Mredg 1
Democrats Don't Run the Country Aug 16 The view from the... 5

Boston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Boston Mortgages